Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74  All

Author Topic: M43: Monsters University Mafia (SK (Delirious Deleuze) Wins!)  (Read 246966 times)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Day 5 Underway!)
« Reply #1325 on: June 08, 2014, 08:52:14 pm »

For the mod: Is kill flavor irrelevant to the game's roles?

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: June 08, 2014, 08:53:04 pm »

Did DD know what the door did?
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: June 08, 2014, 08:53:31 pm »

I don't see how it helped either.  I may start policy voting town liars.  Have you already forgotten the fiasco the last time you lied (that I know about)?  I think that was LOTR2.  And why didn't you use your sensor power?  That would have been so valuable today.  Maybe you don't have that, either.  Evading the kill made things murkier, unless you were told that a kill on you was stopped.  What makes you "pretty sure"?  Actual information, or just a notion?

What benefit did you get from accusing faust with made-up evidence?
From accusing Faust we got interactions. I couldn't commute and sensor in the same night. If I had sensored instead of commuted, I would be dead.

I gathered as much about not being able to use your power.  What did you learn from the interactions?
If you figured that I wouldn't be able to use my power, then why did you ask why I didn't?

I realized after I posted, and decided to see what you would say rather than posting again.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: June 08, 2014, 08:54:58 pm »

Did DD know what the door did?
No

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: June 08, 2014, 08:57:04 pm »

Do you have actual evidence that there was a second kill attempt last night?

Dd, they didn't both target Andrew.  The flavor has been very consistent, and it's clear only door tossing killed him.
We're missing a NK. I'm a claimed psuedo-cop who commuted. The logical explanation is that someone tried to kill me and failed.

Except Andrew isn't a logical choice at all, so he could have been killed instead of you somehow.  It seems like if there were two kills, they either both would have wanted to kill you, or the scum on the wagon would have tried to kill me, and the scum off the wagon would try to kill you.

If there is any more information you haven't shared, I think now would be a good time.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: June 08, 2014, 08:58:13 pm »

Also a massclaim would be nice
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: June 08, 2014, 09:09:19 pm »

Dd, they didn't both target Andrew.  The flavor has been very consistent, and it's clear only door tossing killed him.
We're missing a NK. I'm a claimed psuedo-cop who commuted. The logical explanation is that someone tried to kill me and failed.

Except Andrew isn't a logical choice at all, so he could have been killed instead of you somehow.  It seems like if there were two kills, they either both would have wanted to kill you, or the scum on the wagon would have tried to kill me, and the scum off the wagon would try to kill you.

If there is any more information you haven't shared, I think now would be a good time.
There's no other information to share.

Andrew was not-Mafia in my eyes and I never understood everyone else's scumread on him. I think Axxle killed Andrew because he knew that the SK (Faust) would kill me because he would be lynched the next day if he didn't (Since I'd cop him) and/or he knew my DeDo was a 1-shot Commuter (which he stated previously made the most sense).

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: June 08, 2014, 09:09:53 pm »

I don't think so.  If someone has the ability to skew who gets killed, they should keep it to themselves.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: June 08, 2014, 09:11:13 pm »

Also a massclaim would be nice
Disagree. Scum, not town, needs to be surprised.

PPE: 1

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: June 08, 2014, 09:12:34 pm »

I don't think so.  If someone has the ability to skew who gets killed, they should keep it to themselves.
A lot of my reads came from nk analysis though

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: June 08, 2014, 09:12:55 pm »

Anyways, can we lynch Axxle now?

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: June 08, 2014, 09:13:27 pm »

And if it explains fausts result on me, all the better

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: June 08, 2014, 09:16:08 pm »

Faust: why did you target me?

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: June 08, 2014, 09:18:21 pm »

Andrew was not-Mafia in my eyes and I never understood everyone else's scumread on him. I think Axxle killed Andrew because he knew that the SK (Faust) would kill me because he would be lynched the next day if he didn't (Since I'd cop him) and/or he knew my DeDo was a 1-shot Commuter (which he stated previously made the most sense).
Why would I kill Andrew?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: June 08, 2014, 09:21:26 pm »

Assuming the human child would be comfortable leaving killing you to the SK, which I am not sure of, Axxle or DD would want to kill me, not Andrew.  Andrew would have been a mislynch possibility and would have provided some cover by being another suspect.

But I don't think they would leave the kill to the SK.  If we have two independent killers, with the human child on the wagon, then he wouldn't have known if faust was SK or not.  In case faust was town, the child would have to kill you to keep faust as a suspect, or kill me to still only have 1 IC to deal with.

It also doesn't make sense that Axxle would assume his guess about the door was right, and be confident that you hadn't used it.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: June 08, 2014, 09:23:22 pm »

Tell us where your nk analysis has led you so far.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: June 08, 2014, 09:26:42 pm »

Mislynching mailmi for one.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: June 08, 2014, 09:33:01 pm »

Mislynching mailmi for one.

But what are your current thoughts?

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: June 08, 2014, 09:36:01 pm »

That Faust is scum because he lied about his night actions.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: June 08, 2014, 10:29:20 pm »

Still in car, will be home in like 2 and a half hours.

Should we claim or not? If Axxels scum and then the info would help the SK plan. I don't think we should.

As far as who the SK is, I'd think Faust cause I know what I am, but I'm not ready to discount Archetype either. If he did a fake claim before, then we're done if we discount him.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: June 09, 2014, 12:25:02 pm »

Why would I kill Andrew?
I have no idea.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: June 09, 2014, 12:31:06 pm »

I'm sorry, but Axxle just has to be scum. There's 2 scum out of Axxle/Faust/DD and guaranteed 1 between Axxle/Faust. Axxle's interactions with WW and Teproc should make it obvious that he's their partner. Faust's selfish acts (In the context of this game) like voting for himself to recieve the prize and DD's willingness to just have no one get the prize should make it clear that Faust is the SK. So we should be lynching between Faust/Axxle certainly, but I prefer Axxle because I fear that if I'm NK'd tonight he won't be lynched in LyLo.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: June 09, 2014, 01:37:38 pm »

So you and Faust might just be scum together? I'll have to reread.

Tell me one reason you believe this game is 3/1 scum instead of 2/2?

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: June 09, 2014, 01:45:57 pm »

So you and Faust might just be scum together? I'll have to reread.

Tell me one reason you believe this game is 3/1 scum instead of 2/2?
In the OP it says "The Mafia in this game are Human Children". This implies that the main faction in this game are the Human Children.

I thought you said I was confirmed town to you?

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Sign-ups Soft Open)
« Reply #1349 on: June 09, 2014, 01:57:15 pm »

You also missed this:
The number of factions and the number of players in any given faction is unknown.
The general setup is unknown.

And my reads can change. They should change. Especially when it's based on this:

It'd be really helpful if you said before you know, die
Eh, alright. I should be asleep, but I'll be brief.

I recieved the Decomissed Door. It's a Day QT maker. I choose someone, and a Daychat QT is opened for the two of us. I chose chairs because he is an IC and out of him and EFHW was the most likely to not be killed since he was lurking...guess I was wrong there.

DD voted to give it to ADK. ADK voted to give it to himself. I voted for myself. WW voted for me. WW and DD refused to vote for one another. I even let everyone know that I'd vote for DD if I couldn't vote for myself. But instead of voting for me like I would expect scum!DD, he voted for ADK to have it and make it be out of the game forever.

Plus on the google maps search thing he worked really hard while WW (and me, and ADK...) totally slacked off. I would expect WW to help his partner instead of just sitting back.

Actually, thinking about this more, WW sitting just sitting back implicates mail-mi over Axxle.

Where you lied at least three times. I just noticed you said that both you *and* ADK got it. You also said that DD voted to give it to ADK, and this is what you base your town read on him, but he explicitly *didn't* so you're lying about your townread on him. You also lied about what the door did (understandably if it actually was a commuter shot).
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 74  All

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 16 queries.