Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 139  All

Author Topic: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 329447 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #2600 on: December 17, 2015, 09:37:36 am »

Well yeah, I get that town!e's in a situation where he has to push me, but in that case you just say it. Feeling pressure to make an actual case to justify self-preservation is scummy too, you can add that to reasons to lynch e.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: December 17, 2015, 09:40:37 am »

Well yeah, I get that town!e's in a situation where he has to push me, but in that case you just say it. Feeling pressure to make an actual case to justify self-preservation is scummy too, you can add that to reasons to lynch e.

No it isn't. He makes a case to try and convince others to vote for you over him. That isn't justification nor is it scummy. It is trying to stay alive.

Look, if the day came down to me versus my biggest town read (probably haddock at this point) because half the town thought i was scum and half the town thought he was scum I would reread him specifically looking for scummy things, because I know I am town and he is a better lynch and need to convince others of that.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: December 17, 2015, 09:42:33 am »

No you wouldn't. You would say "well, Haddock is definitely more likely to flip scum than me" and vote Haddock.

I've been int hat situation before, and of course you don't start making up cases. That's terrible. HOw do you tell town apart from scum when town starts making up cases, that's insane.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: December 17, 2015, 09:44:05 am »

You wouldn't do a dishonest reread yuma, not as town. Or I hope you wouldn't, because that's insanely anti-town.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: December 17, 2015, 09:44:57 am »

I'm not really trying to coinvince you I'm town, I just really think this reread is a huge red flag that should convince you e is scum regardless of your read on me.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: December 17, 2015, 09:47:32 am »

I don't like voting for e or Teproc. They both read town to me.

I didn't realize there would be this much opposition to voting Hydrad. Hydrad still looks scummy to me.

I feel like I am being pressured out of voting for all of the reads where I have actual conviction.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: December 17, 2015, 09:48:40 am »

Well, I thought iguana suspect e, so you might be right Haddock.

But really, e shouldn't read town to you, nor should he to anyone.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #2607 on: December 17, 2015, 09:51:37 am »

Vote Count 2.14:

Teproc (4): Ampharos, yuma, 2.7, Hydrad
2.7 (3): Teproc, WW, Haddock
Hydrad (2): iguanaiguana, faust
WW (1): RR
RR (1): EgorK

Not Voting (0):

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day Two ends at 3:00 a.m. on Friday, December 18.

That's in less than 18 hours.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: December 17, 2015, 09:52:23 am »

Im going to leave my vote on e for a while, but if noone else moves to him I will put it elsewhere.  Was going to say back to RR, but igu makes something of a point, hydrad is a good option.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: December 17, 2015, 09:53:32 am »

Teproc, can you give me the case on e in more detail? Or even just link to your most recent version of it? I've seen it all over the place. In particular, I haven't been so impressed with the "too townie to be town" argument, if that's still a thing.

The one post Haddock mentions where e said he knew he should have hammered Egor when he had the chance looks scummy, yeah, but that's all I've seen. But Hydrad has made like 6 of those posts.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2610 on: December 17, 2015, 09:54:23 am »

Im going to leave my vote on e for a while, but if noone else moves to him I will put it elsewhere.  Was going to say back to RR, but igu makes something of a point, hydrad is a good option.

This is kinda funny, because I was debating saying that Hydrad is a lost cause and I should move my vote to Roadrunner.

What a mess...

I'll leave my vote for now too.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: December 17, 2015, 09:55:14 am »

Teproc, can you give me the case on e in more detail? Or even just link to your most recent version of it? I've seen it all over the place. In particular, I haven't been so impressed with the "too townie to be town" argument, if that's still a thing.

The one post Haddock mentions where e said he knew he should have hammered Egor when he had the chance looks scummy, yeah, but that's all I've seen. But Hydrad has made like 6 of those posts.

His recent reread on me and my post in reaction to it should be enough. It's in the previous page.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: December 17, 2015, 09:56:10 am »

His recent reread on me and my post in reaction to it should be enough. It's in the previous page.

It's.... not?

I am going to do a full re-read of both you and e. It's going to take a while though.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: December 17, 2015, 09:57:39 am »

I put a heavily summarised version of my case on e down not long ago. He's just been generally scummy to my mind.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: December 17, 2015, 09:59:47 am »

Teproc, for PoE D2 lynch pool to just 4 people you have to have a lot of town, non null reads. And if by PoE you meant to include only scummy and not null people, then why when queried what scummy about them you reference to PoE?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: December 17, 2015, 10:02:05 am »

Teproc, for PoE D2 lynch pool to just 4 people you have to have a lot of town, non null reads. And if by PoE you meant to include only scummy and not null people, then why when queried what scummy about them you reference to PoE?

I have a lot of town reads. I answered this already. I'm probably wrong about one of them at least, but still.

And if it makes yo feel better, this isn't about PoE anymore, I do genuinely think e is scum.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: December 17, 2015, 11:31:24 am »

Teproc is sounding more town to me now.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: December 17, 2015, 11:32:35 am »

This is fun
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: December 17, 2015, 11:37:17 am »

So, I know teproc has played with me before, which is why I find his "e making a case=scum" surprising.

I mean, that is what I do. I read people and make cases. Sometimes ridiculously flimsy, sometimes better. This one on teproc is 100% circumstantial evidence, not a great case. But will I admit that? Never.

Teproc is scum. He influenced scum to nk silverspawn. He has had a scummy history of votes. Has he done townie things? Yeah. Of course. Does that make him town? No
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: December 17, 2015, 11:38:26 am »

Teproc is sounding more town to me now.

You are already voting me, so not surprising.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: December 17, 2015, 11:39:23 am »

Why is my voting history scummy ? I wasn't on the mislynch or on the wagon on town that got to L-1 (silver). Clearly I must be scum.

You're continuing to twist my words, it'skind of amazing. You're not scummy for making a case, you're scummy for making a case that has nor elationship with reality.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: December 17, 2015, 11:41:34 am »

Is my voting history scummy because I haven't voted for that many people ?

Have you met town!me ?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: December 17, 2015, 11:45:00 am »

I wasn't on the mislynch or on the wagon on town that got to L-1 (silver). Clearly I must be scum.

Couldn't have said it better for why it is scummy

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: December 17, 2015, 11:47:34 am »

.....or maybe this is just all about you forgetting that I was in chocolate factory and cast the vote that gave you the win.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: December 17, 2015, 11:50:24 am »

I suggest you reread Chocolate Factory, if that's the relevant game to you.

Because if your argument is "scum!Teproc avoids mislynches to appear townie", I've got bad news for you.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 139  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 16 queries.