Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 74  All

Author Topic: M43: Monsters University Mafia (SK (Delirious Deleuze) Wins!)  (Read 245921 times)

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Day 4 Underway!)
« Reply #975 on: May 29, 2014, 11:52:13 am »

And then Teproc switches to mail-mi.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 29, 2014, 11:56:51 am »

Still think you're scum, but that could be my lack of playing with you and you being town, but I appreciate your reply.

Idk if it incriminates him, why do you think so?
I think Faust would have voted mailmi yesterday if he was scum.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 29, 2014, 12:02:29 pm »

Hmmm maybe...

Given the two wagons and EFHWs thoughts on them, all scum must have been on mail-mis wagon, otherwise they would have flipped to hammer a town. That means the other wagon is probably the scum, because they/WW didn't hammer them.

Then again I still have a town read on Andrew, so I don't know if that's particularly true...

And yeah, I have no read on arch because he's been so lurky.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 29, 2014, 12:14:14 pm »

WW dying as a nexus basically confirms a strong man kill and thus scum team, at least I see no other possibility. If that's the case we might not be looking for a Teproc/ww partner.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 29, 2014, 12:15:06 pm »

Still think you're scum, but that could be my lack of playing with you and you being town, but I appreciate your reply.

I don't follow. I think he voted me because he thought it'd be easier for me to get lynched.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 29, 2014, 12:15:26 pm »

@mod: would you use this version of nexus? http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Nexus_(Role)

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 29, 2014, 12:16:21 pm »

I don't follow. I think he voted me because he thought it'd be easier for me to get lynched.
He was on like an hour before the deadline. No one else was around that could have switched to you.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 29, 2014, 12:18:09 pm »

@mod: would you use this version of nexus? http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Nexus_(Role)
Oh wait, I should learn to read. Night kills aren't redirectable

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 29, 2014, 12:22:47 pm »

He was on like an hour before the deadline. No one else was around that could have switched to you.

Yeah but why does Faust not hammering mail-mi indicate he's town?

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 29, 2014, 12:24:51 pm »

He posted that he could switch to mail-mi after mail-mi was put to L-1. Maybe he just thought he couldn't legitimize a mail-mi lynch like he could mine.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 29, 2014, 12:25:21 pm »

Wow. Ww was scum again. We should just lynch him day1 of every game because he's always scum  :P

I'll need to reread him, but I don't have time right now, so I'll do that later
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: May 29, 2014, 02:37:13 pm »

Thanks to whoever shot WW!  chairs being contaminated suggests that it was a human child that killed him. 

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 29, 2014, 03:29:37 pm »

Hmmm maybe...

Given the two wagons and EFHWs thoughts on them, all scum must have been on mail-mis wagon, otherwise they would have flipped to hammer a town. That means the other wagon is probably the scum, because they/WW didn't hammer them.

Then again I still have a town read on Andrew, so I don't know if that's particularly true...

Does a town read out weigh logic?  Ultimately it shouldn't.

So it sounds like there is a second scum team.  An SK would have been fine with either lynch and would have tried to make sure a lynch took place.  It's hard enough to kill everyone off, no lynches are not good for an SK. 

So the fact that scum didn't switch suggests that they were on the wagon that wasn't their faction and the other wagon WAS on their faction.  Andrew couldn't have switched, since he was the only other choice, and he is very likely NOT mafia, given that WW was on his wagon.  He could still be another faction with a partner on mail-mi's wagon.  Or, mail-mi could be another faction with faust as his partner on Andrew's wagon. 

Here are the two wagons again:
mail-mi (4):  Archetype, Axxle, DD, Andrew
Andrew (4):  WW, EFHW, Faust, mail-mi

We should review mail-mi faust interactions, and Andrew's interactions with the others on mail-mi's wagon - Archetype, DD and Axxle.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 29, 2014, 03:32:25 pm »

WW's not switching does implicate mail-mi as mafia somewhat, though Teproc's willingness to lynch him when he could have stayed with joth tends to exonerate him.  Very confusing!

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: May 29, 2014, 03:34:03 pm »

We should review mail-mi faust interactions, and Andrew's interactions with the others on mail-mi's wagon - Archetype, DD and Axxle.

Just posting that again since it got lost in the quote in the original.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: May 29, 2014, 03:36:19 pm »

In Monsters flavor, is there a group that could be a third faction?  It's been awhile since I saw the movie, but weren't there some corrupt people that were discovered in Monsters Inc?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: May 29, 2014, 03:38:57 pm »

In Monsters flavor, is there a group that could be a third faction?  It's been awhile since I saw the movie, but weren't there some corrupt people that were discovered in Monsters Inc?
Randall could be a third party. So could mr. Waternoose, although he's only in Monsters Inc.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: May 29, 2014, 03:42:15 pm »

WW's not switching does implicate mail-mi as mafia somewhat, though Teproc's willingness to lynch him when he could have stayed with joth tends to exonerate him.  Very confusing!

Well SK!mail-mi makes sense in that respect.

If you suspect I'm mafia I would point you to my pushing for WW's lynch yesterday.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 29, 2014, 04:04:15 pm »

Hmmm maybe...

Does a town read out weigh logic?  Ultimately it shouldn't.

So it sounds like there is a second scum team.  An SK would have been fine with either lynch and would have tried to make sure a lynch took place.  It's hard enough to kill everyone off, no lynches are not good for an SK. 

So the fact that scum didn't switch suggests that they were on the wagon that wasn't their faction and the other wagon WAS on their faction.  Andrew couldn't have switched, since he was the only other choice, and he is very likely NOT mafia, given that WW was on his wagon.  He could still be another faction with a partner on mail-mi's wagon.  Or, mail-mi could be another faction with faust as his partner on Andrew's wagon. 

That's a fair point. Logic is logic. I was just very one way in my read of Andrew it's going to be hard to convince me otherwise, but I'll be open to listen. I think that this is more a reason he's not on the WW/Teproc scum team and he is on another one.

Following this, Andrew's last post seems scummy as all hell to me.

Well SK!mail-mi makes sense in that respect.

If you suspect I'm mafia I would point you to my pushing for WW's lynch yesterday.

He literally is trying to pre-emptively assure us he's not scum. That's fishy, especially when no one directly called on him, but said let's re-read posts from mail-mi's wagon.

Just posting that again since it got lost in the quote in the original.

I think you're argument on a SK switching are good. Do you think this means there's two scum factions like I thought originally and not a SK?  Granted, I'm a sucker for theory because of debate, but this is how I'm following your logic. If it were a SK, why did they not switch?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 29, 2014, 04:06:03 pm »

I think you're argument on a SK switching are good. Do you think this means there's two scum factions like I thought originally and not a SK?  Granted, I'm a sucker for theory because of debate, but this is how I'm following your logic. If it were a SK, why did they not switch?
Because the SK is me or andrew. And since it's not me, I think I'm going to vote: andrew

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 29, 2014, 04:34:19 pm »

Huh? EFHW for some reason suggested it's either me or mail-mi which I don't agree with and all I said was I pushed for WW hard.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 29, 2014, 04:40:51 pm »

Huh? EFHW for some reason suggested it's either me or mail-mi which I don't agree with and all I said was I pushed for WW hard.
If there is an SK (which is very likely), they would have switched for a lynch. Since they didn't, it's reasonably likely that it's you or me. And it's not me, so it's you.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Night Zero Underway!)
« Reply #997 on: May 29, 2014, 05:09:45 pm »

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

joth (8):  chairs, mail-mi, Robz, Faust, ADK, Andrew, Teproc, WW
mail-mi (3):  joth, Axxle, Yuma
Faust (1):  DD

Not Voting (2):  EFHW, Archetype

With 14 alive, it took 8 to lynch.

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

Teproc (7):  Robz888, ADK, DD, mail-mi, Axxle, Faust, Teproc
Axxle (1):. EFHW

Not Voting (5):  chairs, Andrew, Archetype, WW

With 12 alive, it took 7 to lynch.

Vote Count 3.11:

mail-mi (4):  Archetype, Axxle, DD, Andrew
Andrew (4):  WW, EFHW, Faust, mail-mi

Not Voting (1):  chairs

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 ends on May 26 at 7:00 p.m.

mail-mi: Ended all 3 days on a wagon with scum.
DD: Ended 1 day on a wagon with scum.
faust: Ended all 3 days on a wagon with scum.
Andrew: Ended 1 day on a wagon with scum. (plus not voting with one)
Axxle: Ended 1 day on a wagon with scum.
Archetype: Never ended the day on a wagon with scum. (but not voting with one)

Vote: Archetype

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 29, 2014, 05:20:36 pm »

If there is an SK (which is very likely), they would have switched for a lynch. Since they didn't, it's reasonably likely that it's you or me. And it's not me, so it's you.

There was also only one kill N1 so what do you make of that? Mafia and the SK have been doing weird things this game but jumping to conclusions like that isn't helpful.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: May 29, 2014, 05:21:45 pm »

Archetype lurking so hard on D4 is not acceptable and at this point I wouldn't mind lynching him based on that alone.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 74  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.