Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 139  All

Author Topic: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 329449 times)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
Re: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #1825 on: December 12, 2015, 09:37:42 am »

OK...

Unvote
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: December 12, 2015, 09:41:10 am »

Oh yeah, me too.
unvote for now.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: December 12, 2015, 09:43:04 am »

Unvote

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: December 12, 2015, 09:45:37 am »

I am Daredevil, the Motion Detector

I can target a person each night and learn if they either took an action or were a target of an action (other than mine).   I don't learn which one it was, or their target/source.

Last night I targetted Hydrad and got no result.  I breadcrumbed this as well.  (By that I mean, this is why I said I don't want to lynch Hydrad today.  He's not cleared, but he didn't perform the NK.)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #1829 on: December 12, 2015, 09:46:10 am »

That's why I said this:

Vote: Everyone

I ain't afraid of you!

Since Daredevil is the man without fear.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: December 12, 2015, 09:47:04 am »

And this on Hydrad:

I'd prefer not to lynch Hydrad today.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: December 12, 2015, 09:47:47 am »

Why did you target me, Faust?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: December 12, 2015, 09:53:01 am »

I believe WW I think and probably Faust. I am not basing this on anything other than how I am reading the situation of how they acted and responded but I feel like both are town and something screwy is going on elsewhere. Again no proof, but how I feel.

So I want to lynch elsewhere... I think we can potentially use the two claimeres night actions to an extent during the night to confirm their roles as wel. (need to think more about that)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: December 12, 2015, 10:14:04 am »

I believe Witherweaver. 

When I started my reread yesterday (interrupted by fiance calling), I had that post highlighted as his breadcrumb.  It is an obvious crumb when you look at it.  I was trying to figure out what marvel character it goes to, but now I don't have to worry about that.  I think that is town points for Witherweaver

Then there is this post: 

I just thought of a point against shooting, or at least publicly announcing.  If scum has any kind of redirection, bus driving, whatever, they can essentially control Yuma's kill.

Well, we now know that it is very likely that scum has some sort of redirection.  Witherweaver targets Hydrad, but faust says he targeted silverspawn.  That says redirection to me.  Why would scum be super in favor of yuma shooting, then bring up a role that they possess that would give yuma a reason to not shoot?  It makes no sense.

Then we have his opening post breadcrumbing his result on Hydrad, which is townie as well.

So basically I think scum targeted WW with redirection onto silverspawn.  Which is believable given WW's result (silverspawn was a VT)
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: December 12, 2015, 10:14:31 am »

which means Hydrad is no longer mostly cleared  (assuming I am correct)
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: December 12, 2015, 10:15:42 am »

but then that doesn't make sense because silverspawn was the target of an action.  Theory debunked

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: December 12, 2015, 10:23:59 am »

So this is what has happened.

WW (weakened tracker + voyeur combo) - Hydrad did not use an action and was not targeted by anyone (other than WW of course)

faust (tracker) - WW targeted silverspawn

silverspawn - dead VT

yuma - lame sauce for not using his power.

1) both faust and WW are telling the truth implies that faust was redirected.  The issue with WW being redirected is that silverspawn had actions (you know, scum killed him) taken against him.  That doesn't rule out a ninja kill though.  So maybe WW was redirected.

2) someone is lying.  I have not decided which one it is yet.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: December 12, 2015, 10:29:04 am »

Unfortunately, either of them could easily be lying, right?

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: December 12, 2015, 10:31:57 am »

So I guess the problem is with Witherweaver, if he's lying, why choose that particular lie? Also, the breadcrumb, and some things e said...

And the problem is with Faust, what's the motivation?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: December 12, 2015, 11:32:25 am »

I have trouble seeing Faust lying here.

I guess if anyone targeted Hydrad, or if Hydrad took an action, that would be interesting to know, though it would mean a soft claim

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: December 12, 2015, 11:47:55 am »

Faust, had you hinted you target in the end of D1?

No... I did not decide on a target until well into N1.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: December 12, 2015, 11:48:34 am »

Doesn't this make Hydrad look scummy? Most of the roles are PRs, and Hydrad probably would have had to use his role. So if he didn't perform a night action, isn't it likely that he sat back and let his fellow mafia partner perform the night kill?
PPE
Unvote
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: December 12, 2015, 11:51:16 am »

I am Daredevil, the Motion Detector

I can target a person each night and learn if they either took an action or were a target of an action (other than mine).   I don't learn which one it was, or their target/source.

Last night I targetted Hydrad and got no result.  I breadcrumbed this as well.  (By that I mean, this is why I said I don't want to lynch Hydrad today.  He's not cleared, but he didn't perform the NK.)

Well... this makes an uncharacteristic lot of sense for a fakeclaim... the flavor fits, so does the breadcrumbing. A role like that is also supported by my role.

What is left is that WW could be a scum Motion Detector, does that make sense? I'm not sure how flavor works here, could Daredevil be scum?

Anyway unvote for now.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: December 12, 2015, 11:51:38 am »

Doesn't this make Hydrad look scummy? Most of the roles are PRs, and Hydrad probably would have had to use his role. So if he didn't perform a night action, isn't it likely that he sat back and let his fellow mafia partner perform the night kill?
PPE
Unvote

Where are you getting that from?

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: December 12, 2015, 11:53:56 am »

PPE
Unvote

Where are you getting that from?
Because we're superheroes, and a vanilla townie is already dead. I would say a large percent of us have PRs.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: December 12, 2015, 11:56:00 am »

Why did you target me, Faust?

Well, I suspected e and RR and Haddock were also scummy for how they jumped on the wagon. I figured scum wouldn't let them perform the night kill, so I looked to a nullish person. yuma didn't make a lot of sense with his claimed role. You were in a general null-read area and I figured a scum team might pick you for the kill.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: December 12, 2015, 11:57:51 am »

This is a normal game not RMM.  Which means more VTs than not.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: December 12, 2015, 11:59:37 am »

Then there is this post: 

I just thought of a point against shooting, or at least publicly announcing.  If scum has any kind of redirection, bus driving, whatever, they can essentially control Yuma's kill.

Well, we now know that it is very likely that scum has some sort of redirection.  Witherweaver targets Hydrad, but faust says he targeted silverspawn.  That says redirection to me.  Why would scum be super in favor of yuma shooting, then bring up a role that they possess that would give yuma a reason to not shoot?  It makes no sense.

This argument is faulty. The reason to believe that scum has redirecting powers depends on the fact that WW seems like town. If you assume WW is scum, this situation can easily be explained without the need of redirecting roles.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: December 12, 2015, 12:00:30 pm »

Then there is this post: 

This argument is faulty. The reason to believe that scum has redirecting powers depends on the fact that WW seems like town. If you assume WW is scum, this situation can easily be explained without the need of redirecting roles.

Or if we assume you are scum.  I was making those arguments under the assumption you both are town

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: December 12, 2015, 12:01:30 pm »

Then there is this post: 

Or if we assume you are scum.  I was making those arguments under the assumption you both are town

But if you make an argument under the assumption that WW is town and conclude that WW is town, that does not really help a lot...
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 139  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 17 queries.