Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 75  All

Author Topic: Mafia XV - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS  (Read 161309 times)

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XV - Day 3 - Spec QT available w/mini game
« Reply #1125 on: November 29, 2012, 05:49:08 pm »

Wait.  After all the talk before about how maybe claiming was a bad idea, why did you just claim?

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: November 29, 2012, 05:51:15 pm »

Wait.  After all the talk before about how maybe claiming was a bad idea, why did you just claim?

I'll explain after everyone else has posted at least once.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 29, 2012, 05:54:08 pm »

Unvote

Back to the drawing board.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 29, 2012, 05:54:21 pm »

I'll explain after everyone else has posted at least once.

Ok... But you know how I feel about this...

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 29, 2012, 06:02:50 pm »

So I had a post half-written and then was PPE;ed by a lot.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 29, 2012, 06:05:57 pm »

I'm actually feeling much better about a vote: Axxle now.  His opposition to the mass claim idea, to me, was either because he didn't want to be outed as cop or he's scum afraid of it.

Volt, assuming you are in fact the cop, do you think it'd be helpful to hear who we think you should investigate tonight?

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 29, 2012, 06:11:43 pm »

I'm actually feeling much better about a vote: Axxle now.  His opposition to the mass claim idea, to me, was either because he didn't want to be outed as cop or he's scum afraid of it.

Volt, assuming you are in fact the cop, do you think it'd be helpful to hear who we think you should investigate tonight?

I'm happy to discuss things, but only after everyone has posted at least once.

I do have one request:  for now, nobody vote ANYbody to L-1.  There are things that need discussing before we go to night, and I do not want anyone to (inadvertently or not) short-circuit that by quickhammering.

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 29, 2012, 06:13:04 pm »

I wouldn't say nuthin'.

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 29, 2012, 06:14:07 pm »

I do have one request:  for now, nobody vote ANYbody to L-1.  There are things that need discussing before we go to night, and I do not want anyone to (inadvertently or not) short-circuit that by quickhammering.

I wish CF was at 2 votes with me not voting for him so I could put him at L-1.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 29, 2012, 06:29:59 pm »

How are you going to sleep when you find out that I'm town?
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 29, 2012, 06:39:39 pm »

How are you going to sleep when you find out that I'm town?

IF you were town I would lose a lot of confidence in my reads.  Too bad you aren't town.

So I just did a reread of day 1.  I was going to do a reread of both day 1 and 2 but had to come post this.  I feel like a lot got lost day 1.  Galz exploded.  Yuma hammered.  There was a lot to talk about.  But what we didnt' talk about was that ehunt was dead, or more specifically who ehunt was very suspicious of.  It was nice to reread day 1 with the mindset of ehunt is town, joth is scum.  ehunts largest reads as far as I could tell were Joth and CF.  Normally I would say it is way too obvious for scum to kill town that is suspecting them but I think Galz blew up just enough that they were sure there would be plenty else to talk about.  This basically confirms to me CF is scum.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 29, 2012, 06:45:35 pm »

IF you were town I would lose a lot of confidence in my reads.  Too bad you aren't town.

So I just did a reread of day 1.  I was going to do a reread of both day 1 and 2 but had to come post this.  I feel like a lot got lost day 1.  Galz exploded.  Yuma hammered.  There was a lot to talk about.  But what we didnt' talk about was that ehunt was dead, or more specifically who ehunt was very suspicious of.  It was nice to reread day 1 with the mindset of ehunt is town, joth is scum.  ehunts largest reads as far as I could tell were Joth and CF.  Normally I would say it is way too obvious for scum to kill town that is suspecting them but I think Galz blew up just enough that they were sure there would be plenty else to talk about.  This basically confirms to me CF is scum.

You'll recall I was all over Frisk on D1/D2, so I'm definitely still wary of him.  I'm not convinced he's the right person to lynch today, though.  I mean, clearly if he's scum, we need to lynch him, but there are other cases out there.  I think Volt's right that we don't want L-1 on anyone yet.

Do you think one of Qvist or Axxle is the third?

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 29, 2012, 06:49:17 pm »

I think the final 2 scum are among CF/Ash/Volt/Qvist.  I had said this a bunch of posts back.  So of that question, Qvist or Axxle, I would choose Qvist.  If Volt's claim is true then it makes my list a winner with one mislynch but I would never make town just kill off my shortlist.  Its almost like driving the town is a terrible thing to do and proposing a shortlist to lynch in some order is a terrible thing to do.  Hmm... I wonder who else in this game proposed a short list that we should kill in order... I dont remember... It was someone really scummy... Oh. I remember.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 29, 2012, 06:52:28 pm »

Wow - I skipped Volt's claim.  I am not the cop.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 29, 2012, 06:53:17 pm »

Oh - and the munch - if nobody counter claims, then volt is pretty clearly the cop, or a townie is playing SUPER BAD.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: November 29, 2012, 06:54:25 pm »

I think the final 2 scum are among CF/Ash/Volt/Qvist.  I had said this a bunch of posts back.  So of that question, Qvist or Axxle, I would choose Qvist.  If Volt's claim is true then it makes my list a winner with one mislynch but I would never make town just kill off my shortlist.  Its almost like driving the town is a terrible thing to do and proposing a shortlist to lynch in some order is a terrible thing to do.  Hmm... I wonder who else in this game proposed a short list that we should kill in order... I dont remember... It was someone really scummy... Oh. I remember.

I do agree that trying to lead town and the short list thing read scummy to me coming from Frisk.  I even pointed it out on multiple occassions.

I am interested in how short lists are formed though.  Why do you completely give yuma and Axxle passes?  Especially Axxle?

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: November 29, 2012, 06:54:52 pm »

Yuma and qvist left?

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: November 29, 2012, 06:55:47 pm »

I do agree that trying to lead town and the short list thing read scummy to me coming from Frisk.  I even pointed it out on multiple occassions.

I am interested in how short lists are formed though.  Why do you completely give yuma and Axxle passes?  Especially Axxle?

I certainly didn't give Axxle any passes, he's on my list for sure.  I'm very curious to see why TheMunch doesn't think Axxle is scummy.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: November 29, 2012, 06:56:20 pm »

Yuma and qvist left?

Yup.  Qvist is online, so I expect we'll hear from him soon.  And yuma usually gets online in the evenings (EST), so hopefully we won't have too long to wait for him either.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: November 29, 2012, 06:56:43 pm »

Yuma and qvist left?

yuma claimed VT yesterday, right?  Axxle, Qvist, and TheMunch left.  Axxle and TheMunch both opposed claiming...

Could joth/Axxle/themunch even be possible?

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: November 29, 2012, 06:58:05 pm »

Yuma and qvist left?

yuma claimed VT yesterday, right?  Axxle, Qvist, and TheMunch left.  Axxle and TheMunch both opposed claiming...

Could joth/Axxle/themunch even be possible?

yuma did claim VT, but I still want to wait for him.

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: November 29, 2012, 07:01:09 pm »

Question: Why would someone be vehemently opposed to a plan which we math'd out had a <50% chance of being successful for town?  Especially commenting that it was bad before these maths were out?  That strikes me as quite town, especially because I am in the same boat. 

I know for a fact I will not claim.  Especially not a "not cop" claim.  You know what is fun about "not cop" claims?  Scum doesn't have to lie when they say they are not cop...

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: November 29, 2012, 07:06:27 pm »

Question: Why would someone be vehemently opposed to a plan which we math'd out had a <50% chance of being successful for town?  Especially commenting that it was bad before these maths were out?  That strikes me as quite town, especially because I am in the same boat. 

I know for a fact I will not claim.  Especially not a "not cop" claim.  You know what is fun about "not cop" claims?  Scum doesn't have to lie when they say they are not cop...

Thats fine the munch, but if you were a cop, you'd know that voltgloss was lying, and then you'd be voting for him because he'd be slam dunk scum lynch.  Ergo, you're not a cop.

And yes, I'm in favor of any plan that increases town's chances to win.  I believe that volt's plan obtains the maximum value for town out of his role.  If he's confirmed as the cop then I don't need to have my suspicion of him.

If we hit scum, then we get a guaranteed investigation - because the doctor will protect him.

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: November 29, 2012, 07:30:33 pm »

Is it time for Volt to explain himself?  I would like it if he did.

Voltgloss

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: November 29, 2012, 07:31:06 pm »

Is it time for Volt to explain himself?  I would like it if he did.

Waiting for Qvist and yuma.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 75  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 17 queries.