Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 183627 times)

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #1675 on: August 14, 2020, 08:15:26 pm »

Yams, Scola....what do you think?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: August 14, 2020, 08:37:35 pm »

I continue to think MiX is scum. Possibly MiX and you.

Vote: MiX
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: August 14, 2020, 08:38:42 pm »

Then scum can't kill humans and we win trivially.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: August 14, 2020, 08:42:50 pm »

Then scum can't kill humans and we win trivially.

Also don't kill me when I'm trying to win the game plzkthx.

You can say we're scum over and over but it doesn't logically make sense that there's no scum humans knowing mail-mi's ability.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: August 14, 2020, 08:48:29 pm »

Scola,

Can you entertain the idea there is a scum human? If there is, who it it?

The long and the short of it is that we can keep killing the hosts, but we’re not moving the needle with that strategy.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: August 14, 2020, 08:48:56 pm »

Heck, we don't even need to believe mail-mi's town because we have a redirector.

Yeah we can just win if we exile faust. It's not 100%, but it's pretty hard for scum to find what they have to do to win, assuming they have no extra powers that break this.

Honestly, I'm just praying scum has strongman/ninja/godfather as their only scum powers and not bulletproof or vig.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: August 14, 2020, 09:05:17 pm »

Scola,

Can you entertain the idea there is a scum human? If there is, who it it?

The long and the short of it is that we can keep killing the hosts, but we’re not moving the needle with that strategy.

I'll make you a deal, I'll entertain that idea when either a) joth is rezzed or b) we exile MiX then you, and the game doesn't end with a town win.

Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: August 14, 2020, 09:06:44 pm »

How do we get endgamed exactly?

We don't. I cracked it. We win this game.

But we need to be sure mail-mi is town. Are we?

If we do know he's town, we can exile both faust and LL, and win.

Are you saying we don't because there isn't we don't get endgamed if joth is rezzed? (i.e. my actual question)

Or are you diverting from the answer by suggesting this other plan. Which, if you and Didds are scum, means we lose.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: August 14, 2020, 09:14:34 pm »

Are you saying we don't because there isn't we don't get endgamed if joth is rezzed? (i.e. my actual question)

Or are you diverting from the answer by suggesting this other plan. Which, if you and Didds are scum, means we lose.

We can't lose if all hosts are scum for a very obvious reason, so we need to kill the scum human. My plan nearly ensures that. And "nearly" is as best as we can do.

Also joth's going to kill me and Didds when he's back so we're town. Get out of your tunnel.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: August 14, 2020, 09:24:24 pm »

We can't lose if all hosts are scum for a very obvious reason, so we need to kill the scum human. My plan nearly ensures that. And "nearly" is as best as we can do.

Also joth's going to kill me and Didds when he's back so we're town. Get out of your tunnel.

You still haven't answered my question - how would joth getting rezzed endgame us?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: August 14, 2020, 09:27:18 pm »

People seem to be doubting my all scum hosts hypotheses - and it could be wrong, I agree. But we haven't had any evidence yet that it is wrong. Let's not forget joth had a dyavig he could give out that could kill a human. He gave it to swowl, but that would have been a way (besides exile) for scu, to engineer a mail mi death.

Again, I'm not saying I'm 100% right about this (not my style). But show me the evidence that it is wrong? Or where the risk is in giving it at least another day and not killing a human tonight?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: August 14, 2020, 09:31:27 pm »

People seem to be doubting my all scum hosts hypotheses - and it could be wrong, I agree. But we haven't had any evidence yet that it is wrong. Let's not forget joth had a dyavig he could give out that could kill a human. He gave it to swowl, but that would have been a way (besides exile) for scu, to engineer a mail mi death.

Again, I'm not saying I'm 100% right about this (not my style). But show me the evidence that it is wrong? Or where the risk is in giving it at least another day and not killing a human tonight?

The risk is that if you die, joth can massacre you as well, which completely destroys my plan.

If all scum are hosts, town has to allow scum to shoot humans. We can just not allow that and then they can't kill the 3 alive town humans. How can scum win in such a game?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: August 14, 2020, 09:33:54 pm »

Similarly, for all we know MiX's 1 shot dayvig - maybe it can kill humans? He doesn't just use it outright, because that outs him as scum. He even tried to suggest using it on mail-mi to "trest if he's human". WHAT?

1. That's a huge risk to take if it would somehow kill him?
2. What reason is there to doubt mail-mi's human claim? Just like people could have assumed Dolores was in th game, there's almost no chance the game doesn't include Robert Ford.

ppe 1

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: August 14, 2020, 09:36:13 pm »

The risk is that if you die, joth can massacre you as well, which completely destroys my plan.

If all scum are hosts, town has to allow scum to shoot humans. We can just not allow that and then they can't kill the 3 alive town humans. How can scum win in such a game?

I still think there could be multiple triggers for there to be that allow scum to kill humans. For all I know the same host being exiled / killed twice is one of those. (and why joth hammered himself*)

* I don't remember if anyone had a good explanation for why that would happen.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: August 14, 2020, 09:40:29 pm »

I still think there could be multiple triggers for there to be that allow scum to kill humans. For all I know the same host being exiled / killed twice is one of those. (and why joth hammered himself*)

* I don't remember if anyone had a good explanation for why that would happen.

Given my ability, it would be some universal thing, and mail-mi hasn't flipped yet.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: August 14, 2020, 09:42:36 pm »

Scola seems to believe that he is the one and only town host of the five hosts.

I just don’t see a game being fair with a single person determining the entire game.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: August 14, 2020, 11:48:51 pm »

Similarly, for all we know MiX's 1 shot dayvig - maybe it can kill humans? He doesn't just use it outright, because that outs him as scum. He even tried to suggest using it on mail-mi to "trest if he's human". WHAT?

1. That's a huge risk to take if it would somehow kill him?
2. What reason is there to doubt mail-mi's human claim? Just like people could have assumed Dolores was in th game, there's almost no chance the game doesn't include Robert Ford.

ppe 1

LaLight confirmed that MiX's vig doesn't work on humans until I die.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: August 15, 2020, 02:17:08 am »

Scola seems to believe that he is the one and only town host of the five hosts.

I just don’t see a game being fair with a single person determining the entire game.
Well, he and Awaclus, right? I agree that it doesn't make a ton of sense though.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: August 15, 2020, 04:00:51 am »

Vote Count 6.1

LaLight (1): faust
faust (1): LaLight
MiX (1): scolapasta

Not Voting (3): mail-mi, WestCoastDidds, MiX

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to Exile. Day 6 will end August 19th at 3:30 pm Forum Time

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: August 15, 2020, 09:26:19 am »

Ok let's exile faust/LL.

Vote: faust

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: August 15, 2020, 09:30:23 am »

Ok let's exile faust/LL.

I agree! But why me though? It should be LaLight.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: August 15, 2020, 09:56:50 am »

Ok let's exile faust/LL.

Because you can roleblock Didds, and that messes up my plan.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: August 15, 2020, 10:13:43 am »

Do you have a particular redirection in mind? Or just try to keep a host safe? Or try to keep Joth from coming back (I am not sure I can do that, but I’ll ask)?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: August 15, 2020, 10:14:50 am »

Do you have a particular redirection in mind? Or just try to keep a host safe? Or try to keep Joth from coming back (I am not sure I can do that, but I’ll ask)?

Redirect a human to...joth? Someone dead. I think that works.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: August 15, 2020, 01:52:28 pm »

Ok let's exile faust/LL.

Because you can roleblock Didds, and that messes up my plan.
Does it help if I promise that I won't?  :)

I mean I suppose following your plan isn't the worst thing ever, I'm just a bit worried that scum has been holding something back that would screw us.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.