Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 183724 times)

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #1650 on: August 14, 2020, 02:22:44 pm »

You killed me D3, I think, because I had two nights of redirection.

Joth was killed N1, and rezzed D3
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: August 14, 2020, 02:22:59 pm »

So, I 100% know that I didn’t kill Joth (other than redirecting the shot from ADK)

So, either scum is undetectable or yams is lying.

This, coupled with the conflicting claim about Joth, plus permadeading ADK unilaterally, is all adding up to something less than awesome.

But joth isn't town, so isn't that townie?

You killed me D3, I think, because I had two nights of redirection.

Joth was killed N1, and rezzed D3

Ah, dang.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: August 14, 2020, 02:24:19 pm »

Does someone have a document or something compiled of all night actions? We've had so many nights this game, I feel like we may be able to solve something by putting all the night/day actions together.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: August 14, 2020, 02:25:18 pm »

Does someone have a document or something compiled of all night actions? We've had so many nights this game, I feel like we may be able to solve something by putting all the night/day actions together.

I'm sure faust has something. We have basically zero assumptions on what scum's capable of, so for all we know they're strongman/ninja/godfather with a bunch of townie PRs attached to it.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: August 14, 2020, 02:27:51 pm »

So, I 100% know that I didn’t kill Joth (other than redirecting the shot from ADK)

This, coupled with the conflicting claim about Joth, plus permadeading ADK unilaterally, is all adding up to something less than awesome.

I mean, I figure scum probably has some kind of ninja, considering all the tracking/watching abilities flying around right now. What did you do N1, again?

Also, all I did was confirm joth's result. Also also, I don't have a conflicting claim with joth, he is not Town and my ability did not rez him because he is not town.

N1, I redirected those targeting ADK to Joth. Joth died
N2, I redirected those targeting Faust to Awaclus

Someone killed Joth. It wasn’t me. I thought that perhaps you protected me last night. You’ve known I was a host from the first day, by saying you can help hosts. I’m still trying to figure out how sharing my status helped us at all.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: August 14, 2020, 02:30:09 pm »

I mean, I can put down a list of everything I've done, if it helps people.

D1: Messaged Didds, did not use any powers.
N1: nothing

D2: Messaged joth with rez power, also messaged Didds.
N2: Had a QT with ADK, learned that ADK is not a tracker.

D3: Messaged ADK with permadead power, sent message to MiX for ability confirmation.
N3: Had a QT with Awaclus, wasn't able to ask a question due to vacation.

D4: Tried to message joth and roleblock him that night, but failed because we were in twilight.
N4: nothing

D5: Didn't do anything.
N5: Had a QT with joth (he never spoke to me), asked about targetting didds and receiving "didds, swowl" and got yes.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: August 14, 2020, 02:31:25 pm »

I mean, I figure scum probably has some kind of ninja, considering all the tracking/watching abilities flying around right now. What did you do N1, again?

Also, all I did was confirm joth's result. Also also, I don't have a conflicting claim with joth, he is not Town and my ability did not rez him because he is not town.

N1, I redirected those targeting ADK to Joth. Joth died
N2, I redirected those targeting Faust to Awaclus

Someone killed Joth. It wasn’t me. I thought that perhaps you protected me last night. You’ve known I was a host from the first day, by saying you can help hosts. I’m still trying to figure out how sharing my status helped us at all.

Ah, okay. So you probably didn't kill joth. Maybe someone was trying to kill ADK? Lol you probably redirected from one scum to the other. Unvote. Thanks for the clarification.

I didn't because I have to activate my powers during the day, and I didn't have a chance to do that yesterday.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: August 14, 2020, 02:51:21 pm »

If hosts can’t kill humans, then we need to exile a human.

Exiling MM makes Mix able to kill humans. So, the choice is probably faust or LL.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: August 14, 2020, 02:54:53 pm »

Exiling MM makes Mix able to kill humans. So, the choice is probably faust or LL.

It wouldn't be the worst idea to kill mail-mi and let me shoot one of them and exile the other, sadly joth makes that impossible, as he would endgame us before we could exile the other if I made a mistake.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: August 14, 2020, 03:00:43 pm »

It wouldn't be the worst idea to kill mail-mi and let me shoot one of them and exile the other, sadly joth makes that impossible, as he would endgame us before we could exile the other if I made a mistake.

Uh, no that would be a horrible idea, we don't want to get rid of all the humans. Especially if one of you/didds/scola is scum, which is pretty likely.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: August 14, 2020, 04:26:42 pm »

If mail mi scum and has that ability (for hosts to kill humans) I'd think scum would've engineered his exile earlier, before we discovered this.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: August 14, 2020, 05:49:16 pm »

If mail mi scum and has that ability (for hosts to kill humans) I'd think scum would've engineered his exile earlier, before we discovered this.

That's a good point. 

I think I prefer LL to faust, if only because faust's roleblocking seems to be helping us. But I can be convinced.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: August 14, 2020, 06:11:49 pm »

That's a good point. 

I think I prefer LL to faust, if only because faust's roleblocking seems to be helping us. But I can be convinced.

How has faust's roleblocking been helping us?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: August 14, 2020, 06:15:04 pm »

That's a good point. 

LL has an investigative ability that can help us as well.

Just spitballing here, but we can prove if there is a human scum if we exile all hosts except one, then keep only 1 host alive as we cycle through those that are alive right now, can't we? I mean, it would be tedious and take a long time, but it would prove that to us.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: August 14, 2020, 06:16:47 pm »

That's a good point. 

Just spitballing here, but we can prove if there is a human scum if we exile all hosts except one, then keep only 1 host alive as we cycle through those that are alive right now, can't we? I mean, it would be tedious and take a long time, but it would prove that to us.

What I mean to say is, let's exile say scola today. Then tomorrow, we exile say MiX. If the game isn't over, we exile Didds and then bring one of MiX/scola back to life. If that doesn't end the game, we exile a human. The chances of Didds + Mix/Scola being the scumteam are so low that that basically proves if there is indeed a human scum.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: August 14, 2020, 06:18:49 pm »

That's a good point. 

What I mean to say is, let's exile say scola today. Then tomorrow, we exile say MiX. If the game isn't over, we exile Didds and then bring one of MiX/scola back to life. If that doesn't end the game, we exile a human. The chances of Didds + Mix/Scola being the scumteam are so low that that basically proves if there is indeed a human scum.

You can't exile town today or scum endgames us by the way. Unless it's me/Didds.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: August 14, 2020, 06:23:45 pm »

That's a good point. 

You can't exile town today or scum endgames us by the way. Unless it's me/Didds.

hm you're right I forgot that the scum!human could bring joth back. Forget about that plan, then.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: August 14, 2020, 06:25:16 pm »

I'm also interested in your humanity by the way.

OK, let's hear from the other humans too.

Yes, you should claim. Also MiX can not possible be scum, who would kill him?
joth. I mean, that's clearly not impossible. It is virtually certain that scum shot scum at some point in this game.

but then MiX is succeptible to Massacre and that's a problem
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: August 14, 2020, 06:32:35 pm »

at this point we should exile faust and win. other than sudden "LaLight is scum", he's throwing shade towards MiX. and, that's a more minor point, roleblocking is usually a scum power, no?
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: August 14, 2020, 06:36:32 pm »

That's a good point. 

How do we get endgamed exactly?
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: August 14, 2020, 07:37:36 pm »

How do we get endgamed exactly?

We don't. I cracked it. We win this game.

But we need to be sure mail-mi is town. Are we?

If we do know he's town, we can exile both faust and LL, and win.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: August 14, 2020, 07:47:34 pm »

I'm intentionally hiding why. I think scum made a mistake, and we can capitalize on it.

If we misexile today, joth is back tomorrow and I'm dead, we can still exile the other human. If joth isn't alive, then we can wait for me to get back so we can use the dayvig.

Otherwise, I'll say exactly what needs to happen in-game tomorrow.

But like, it's just faust, right?

Vote: faust

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: August 14, 2020, 08:01:30 pm »

You’re sure, MiX?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: August 14, 2020, 08:02:50 pm »

You’re sure, MiX?

As sure as I can be. But mail-mi has to be town, or the plan doesn't work. Obviously, any extra killing power from scum would ruin it, but it would also ruin no exile, so...

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: August 14, 2020, 08:04:25 pm »

Also, the next day needs to start when I'm awake, so I guess I should be hammering.

Unvote

We can do either faust or LL. We can also do mail-mi if we think he's scum, but we need to decide on that now. The plan tries to guarantee both faust and LL die, but not much else.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 16 queries.