Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 183725 times)

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #1625 on: August 14, 2020, 11:59:30 am »

If I need to be shot to prove I'm not scum, so be it. I get the logic. I think maybe it's better to save this 1-shot and just no exile.

then if joth does get rezzed by a sum human, you can shoot him tomorrow.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: August 14, 2020, 12:00:14 pm »

Yams needs to claim still, yeah?

Yeah.

MiX, you should still shoot scola.

There should have been a NK last night. Scum knew everyone who is a host/human (except scola at that point), and yet there was none. We don't have an explanation for that other than scola being blocked, don't we?

While I don't love this, except for the don't make me vulnerable (which is good, but not major), I can't hate this logic. Honestly, I expected either Didds or I would would be the target (we probably all did). So I don't know what happened.

MiX, if you do decide to shoot me, please wait until I can suggest something - and if for some reason I don't before DL, then that's fine too.

I still would rather not be shot, but it's definitely better than shooting mai-mi.

I'm not shooting you. Too dangerous. We would just no exile anyway and then be endgamed once joth arrives. We just need to solve the faust/LL conflict that will eventually arise, and correctly find and exile faust scum.

If I need to be shot to prove I'm not scum, so be it. I get the logic. I think maybe it's better to save this 1-shot and just no exile.

then if joth does get rezzed by a sum human, you can shoot him tomorrow.

It doesn't really prove anything. It proves you're scum if you are, but that's a big gambit. Besides, I think you're town.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: August 14, 2020, 12:01:21 pm »

There should have been a NK last night. Scum knew everyone who is a host/human (except scola at that point), and yet there was none. We don't have an explanation for that other than scola being blocked, don't we?

You are town, correct? So if humans never die, we'll know there's scum between faust and LL. Shooting you means we know for certain that hosts can't kill humans. Thus, a human is flipped, one of the other 2 must be scum.

Also I'm hungry for some action.

How is this not scummy?
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: August 14, 2020, 12:02:53 pm »

You are town, correct? So if humans never die, we'll know there's scum between faust and LL. Shooting you means we know for certain that hosts can't kill humans. Thus, a human is flipped, one of the other 2 must be scum.

Also I'm hungry for some action.

How is this not scummy?

Because there's a scum human, and I'm calling for the exile of scum humans somewhere down the line.

Look I don't know, I'm making calls given what I've seen, I believe there must be a scum human, and we need to narrow them down.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: August 14, 2020, 12:09:56 pm »

But if there were a scum human, why would we have had 3 nights with no NK?

I can't believe the scenario is scum can't kill humans, generally.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: August 14, 2020, 12:11:24 pm »

I think scum's making us think that there's no scum human, for some reason. I'm not really sure what's happening, really.

The theory that scum's all hosts doesn't make sense either, right?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: August 14, 2020, 12:11:44 pm »

Does anyone have the bandwidth to go back to the the nights with no NKs and figure out which people where known as humans? i.e. scum would not have targeted them or targeted scum. So we might be able to narrow down who was actually targeted and that would be good town cred.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: August 14, 2020, 12:12:22 pm »

I think scum's making us think that there's no scum human, for some reason. I'm not really sure what's happening, really.

The theory that scum's all hosts doesn't make sense either, right?

I mean, I m the one who keeps pushing that hypothesis - not sure if anyone believes it besides me.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: August 14, 2020, 12:12:52 pm »

Does anyone have the bandwidth to go back to the the nights with no NKs and figure out which people where known as humans? i.e. scum would not have targeted them or targeted scum. So we might be able to narrow down who was actually targeted and that would be good town cred.

There were 3 nights (one of which I was NKd) where only we were unknown. I thought they shot you first, and then me, but now that theory doesn't hold anymore.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: August 14, 2020, 12:54:32 pm »

I don't understand what we gain from no exile.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: August 14, 2020, 12:57:06 pm »

LaLight information. If scum wants to stall, let them, we're still gaining info. And maybe a human flips eventually, although I have no idea what scum's plan is.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: August 14, 2020, 01:07:49 pm »

LaLight information. If scum wants to stall, let them, we're still gaining info. And maybe a human flips eventually, although I have no idea what scum's plan is.
LaLight is scum though. We don't know what's up up the kills, it's still possible that scum has something up their sleeve, like an Arsonist or some such. If all we have is LaLight I don't think that's worth waiting for; it doesn't seem like anyone alive lied about their abilities.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: August 14, 2020, 01:08:41 pm »

It helps us confirm if there's a human scum no? If joth gets rezzed?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 14, 2020, 01:11:32 pm »

Exactly, yeah. Also that.

LaLight is scum though. We don't know what's up up the kills, it's still possible that scum has something up their sleeve, like an Arsonist or some such. If all we have is LaLight I don't think that's worth waiting for; it doesn't seem like anyone alive lied about their abilities.

If LL's scum, vote for them. I think the game culminates into faust/LL conflict, but I see no reason in doing this now.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: August 14, 2020, 01:13:10 pm »

I mean if scum think that it will not be in their advantage to reveal whether there is a human scum, then obviously they won't resurrect joth.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: August 14, 2020, 01:15:28 pm »

I mean that argument is just silly. If scum resurrects joth, then only because it's better for scum to have joth alive than it is for us to know that there is a human scum.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: August 14, 2020, 01:54:35 pm »

Okay so I asked Arch if Joth targeted Didds and received the result Swowl, Didds on N1. I got the answer yes.

So, that means Swowl and Didds were the only people to target joth/didds on N1. Which means Didds is likely joth's partner, since who else could have killed him N1?

vote: Didds
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: August 14, 2020, 01:54:44 pm »

Vote: Didds
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: August 14, 2020, 01:55:50 pm »

I think that was the argument for exiling Didds a while ago, right?

I don't have the energy to reread to figure it out, honestly. This game is kinda wearing on me because it's D6, we still have 6 people alive, and we only have info from 2 flips. I don't like not knowing where we stand with the host!scum.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 14, 2020, 01:56:06 pm »

I don't have the energy to reread to figure it out, honestly. This game is kinda wearing on me because it's D6, we still have 6 people alive, and we only have info from 2 flips. I don't like not knowing where we stand with the host!scum.

Not exiling, sorry, for MiX shooting her.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 14, 2020, 01:58:54 pm »

Weren't both of them dead at some point? There has to be scum outside joth/Didds or we would've won already.

Or did I kill Didds when joth was revived? I forgot.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 14, 2020, 02:12:51 pm »

Weren't both of them dead at some point? There has to be scum outside joth/Didds or we would've won already.

Well, if there's a scum human in faust/LL, then we wouldn't have won already.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: August 14, 2020, 02:13:10 pm »

Well, if there's a scum human in faust/LL, then we wouldn't have won already.

Then exile them first.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 14, 2020, 02:20:13 pm »

So, I 100% know that I didn’t kill Joth (other than redirecting the shot from ADK)

So, either scum is undetectable or yams is lying.

This, coupled with the conflicting claim about Joth, plus permadeading ADK unilaterally, is all adding up to something less than awesome.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: August 14, 2020, 02:22:40 pm »

So, I 100% know that I didn’t kill Joth (other than redirecting the shot from ADK)

So, either scum is undetectable or yams is lying.

This, coupled with the conflicting claim about Joth, plus permadeading ADK unilaterally, is all adding up to something less than awesome.

I mean, I figure scum probably has some kind of ninja, considering all the tracking/watching abilities flying around right now. What did you do N1, again?

Also, all I did was confirm joth's result. Also also, I don't have a conflicting claim with joth, he is not Town and my ability did not rez him because he is not town.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 16 queries.