Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 78  All

Author Topic: RMM 33: Heroes Mafia (Game Over! Mafia win!)  (Read 192381 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: RMM 33: Heroes Mafia (D2)
« Reply #1150 on: July 28, 2016, 03:59:25 pm »

Vote Count 2.10

Cron (3): Haddock, teamlyle, Seprix
Haddock (1): fontisian
J Reggie (1): iguanaiguana
iguanaiguana (1): chairs
Cellovix (2): faust, silverspawn
fontisian (2): Cellovix, J Reggie
Seprix (1): Cron

Not Voting (0):

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.  Day 2 ends Thursday July 28, 9PM.  That is in 5 hours

Cron would currently be lynched with 3 votes being the most.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: July 28, 2016, 04:00:04 pm »

Well I'll stick with Cron for now but happy to switch to Cellovix if that wagon grows.  Faust doesn't seem like an option to me. Fonti could be maybe but I would need some persuading to go there.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: July 28, 2016, 04:23:12 pm »

Wtf is this?  "Well I still think Cron is mafia but I will vote on this person if it gets more". Grow some balls and vote who you think is mafia.

If you think I'm mafia, fine. Be wrong. When I die, maybe you'll play better.
The password is... Soulblighter

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: July 28, 2016, 04:28:11 pm »

It's hilarious, i would probably be the night kill tonight. Mafia is loving this.

Nevermind chairs hasn't even returned to verify my claim.

Fonti not jumping up and down and screaming at how dumb this is is INSANE btw. Fonti wtf are you doing?!  I'd vote for you if I didn't think you were a strong pr roll. Fonti is either a very good pr roll or mafia, remember this when I'm dead.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: July 28, 2016, 04:35:16 pm »

Wtf is this?  "Well I still think Cron is mafia but I will vote on this person if it gets more". Grow some balls and vote who you think is mafia.

I'm doing so. I think I've made it very clear where I stand.  If you wanted to convince me you were town you might start by playing sensibly. We have less than 6 hours to get a lynch.  It is towny to try to vote for wagons that are likely to lead to a lynch even if it's not your first choice lynch.  By contrast, your seprix vote is incredibly antitown.  Don't you dare call me antitown.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: July 28, 2016, 04:42:35 pm »

Alright. Let's try vote: faust one last time. Anyone?

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: July 28, 2016, 04:43:57 pm »

Seprix isn't going to happen in like 4.5 hours, Cron, given how dead this game has been.

• I'm town.

• I think you're town.

• I think Lyle is town.

• I'm inclined to agree that you not getting a result makes Chairs more likely town (and almost no chance he pops in between now and deadline anyways).

• Seprix softed an info check on Lyle.

• Reggie has the neighborizer thing with apparently an info partition (I'd honestly be pretty surprised if one of him/Seprix isn't scum as that's a lot of info, but I don't necessarily want to deal with that today).

• Silver has mostly been behaviorally town, although his vote on me when it conflicts with his Faust read feels like it could be pushing agenda.

• I think Iguana is scum approximately never with the carefree way he's been Wagons!ing.

• I'm partial to people who actually effort and attempt to analyse, so don't really want to lynch Faust, even though he's plausibly scum.

• Fontisian was light town for the conviction in the RR push, but has been deliberately unhelpful and shows no real drive to solve.

• Haddock is kind of a shrug lynch, but I think he's probably the most likely scum in a vacuum.  He could be sorted out by JReggie's info thing though, potentially.

What does that really leave?  I don't think I'm willing to lynch outside of Haddock/Fontisian/Faust, but I don't love any of the three as a lynch for the reasons stated.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck it's probably a wolf.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: July 28, 2016, 04:44:12 pm »

How is voting seprix anti town?  Cello and SS are at least contributing. Seprix hasn't done shit. I wanna hear why he's voting me.

I mean, you are anti town. Whether you're town or mafia is still up for debate. I'm leaning town.

I don't want to vote you or j reggie. And I'm town. So no I won't vote on lead wagons. I wanna hear from seprix. If I die, I die. I'll flip town and maybe you can play better with that info.

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 28, 2016, 04:46:29 pm »

Hm.  I could lynch Faust, Silver.  Just he's one of the only people actually putting in effort, regardless of alignment.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck it's probably a wolf.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: July 28, 2016, 04:49:26 pm »

I just highly doubt there's 4 town voting me. And I think j reggie and haddock are town for reasons already stated. Seprix clearing teamlyle makes it super weird. Great he softed a clear on seprix. So he gets a full pass?  No. I think it's more likely he's mafia clearing s town that was on zero danger anyways, not like teamlyle was on any chopping block

So yea seprix for now.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: July 28, 2016, 04:50:49 pm »

well, faust is always putting in effort.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: July 28, 2016, 04:53:15 pm »

I just highly doubt there's 4 town voting me. And I think j reggie and haddock are town for reasons already stated. Seprix clearing teamlyle makes it super weird. Great he softed a clear on seprix. So he gets a full pass?  No. I think it's more likely he's mafia clearing s town that was on zero danger anyways, not like teamlyle was on any chopping block

So yea seprix for now.

Teamyle can clear me as town as well.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: July 28, 2016, 04:54:16 pm »

well, faust is always putting in effort.

Yeah, I get that it's not alignment indicative.

I dunno.  When half the game is barely playing, and my posts get virtually no response most of the time, and 1-2 players straight up refused to answer questions I posed at them, I just don't love the idea of killing someone who actually makes the game feel like mafia.

Going to go re-read the start of Day Two where Faust did that slow roll of the Night One thing.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: July 28, 2016, 04:55:37 pm »

So yea seprix for now.

If this is true, I would consider Faust and Fonti today and Ive been super wrong and I apologize.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: July 28, 2016, 04:56:13 pm »

unvote vote: Faust

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: July 28, 2016, 04:57:14 pm »

How is voting seprix anti town?  Cello and SS are at least contributing. Seprix hasn't done shit. I wanna hear why he's voting me.
Am I going mad? How is this a question?
We need a lynch. Right now. Seprix is not going to be lynched in like 3 hours. Put your vote somewhere where it might actually lead to a lynch. This is basic stuff.

Nyeehhhhh. Cellovix may be scum,  but he's right about faust, I think. I won't go with that unless it's the only way to get a lynch.

PPE. Well at least that's better than seprix, Cron.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: July 28, 2016, 04:57:43 pm »

So yea seprix for now.

If this is true, I would consider Faust and Fonti today and Ive been super wrong and I apologize.

I can reveal my role tomorrow, which all but guarantees a town win. All we have to do is hit scum today.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: July 28, 2016, 04:58:13 pm »

vote: Faust in case I was not doing this already.

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: July 28, 2016, 04:59:36 pm »

I feel better about haddock. I think his frustration is genuine with me this game.

I like getting rises out of people.  ;D

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: July 28, 2016, 05:00:40 pm »

We need a lynch. Right now. Seprix is not going to be lynched in like 3 hours. Put your vote somewhere where it might actually lead to a lynch. This is basic stuff.

Nyeehhhhh. Cellovix may be scum,  but he's right about faust, I think. I won't go with that unless it's the only way to get a lynch.

Put your vote somewhere it might actually lead to a lynch.

The lynch is not going to be on the claimed tracker on day two, when he claimed a result of a player taking no action, which would be really brazen unless they're both scum, in a game highlighted as role heavy.

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: July 28, 2016, 05:03:07 pm »

I feel better about haddock. I think his frustration is genuine with me this game.

I like getting rises out of people.  ;D

Would you mind giving something akin to a full reads list/thought dump before the day ends?

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: July 28, 2016, 05:04:40 pm »

Believe j reggie

Believe seprix and teamlyle now

Haddock feels town with our back and forth

I'm warming up to cellovix

At most one between Faust and SS

Chairs had no action last night

Fonti might have a high chance of being mafia now.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: July 28, 2016, 05:09:54 pm »

Put your vote somewhere it might actually lead to a lynch.

The lynch is not going to be on the claimed tracker on day two, when he claimed a result of a player taking no action, which would be really brazen unless they're both scum, in a game highlighted as role heavy.
Well he's still the current leading lynch isn't he? You're not exactly helping yourself since you're my other option right now...

I forgot about the majority lynch rules.  So I'm again in the position of having to apologise to Cron. Given the majority thing I guess seprix wasn't a total impossibility as lynches go. 

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: July 28, 2016, 05:14:43 pm »

I'd like to see Chairs and Iguana come in and make relevant votes.

I mean, I'd like to see Chairs do literally anything, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Cellovix

• Pawn
  • Quack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: July 28, 2016, 05:16:48 pm »

Scum. I don't know much about the flavor but I'm 80% sure that's scum.

This was his last post. A week ago.  On the 21st.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 78  All

Page created in 0.558 seconds with 20 queries.