Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: money lender and sewers not letting me trash estates after trashing copper  (Read 127 times)

sudhish86

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudhish86
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile

just resigned from a game where me and my opponent bought sewers with a money lender. when he trashed his coppers with money lender, he was allowed to trash other cards. when i did the same thing, it forced trash another copper from my hand without even giving me a choice....

i guess this seems like a bug, but i didnt find a bug sub forum

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12876
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
+2

Did you pick a Copper from your hand to trash for Moneylender while also having the Moneylender autoplay on? If that's the case, the Copper that got trashed automatically was the Moneylender Copper and the Copper you chose to trash was for Sewers.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

sudhish86

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudhish86
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile

i don't have any autoplays on. i also did not get to choose anything for sewers. it just trashed another copper from my hand when i had estates in hand as well. i played money lender. the game trashed the copper, and then immediately trashed another copper on its own. it did not even offer any UI to click on for me to make a choice for sewers. i've never had this problem with sewers in any other kingdom
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 08:28:23 pm by sudhish86 »

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1690
    • View Profile

Is the Moneylender autoplay on by default so you might not notice it? I would double check that.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12876
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
+1

Is the Moneylender autoplay on by default so you might not notice it? I would double check that.

It is on by default.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 17 queries.