Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 71  All

Author Topic: MXXXVII - Diffusion of Power (Mafia win flawlessly)  (Read 143579 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: MXXXVII - Diffusion of Power (D4)
« Reply #1500 on: February 16, 2014, 08:07:43 pm »

Does anyone oppose to me setting up a claim order for cop results for today, since I'm the closest thing to an IC we have? If not, I will absolutely do this. I do not want to go into later in the day to have scum the ability to pop up with a fakeclaim.

I oppose this.

I am far from convinced that we should actually claim--it hurts are chances of winning in the long run.

I'm also far from convinced your town. Actually, I could easily see you and PPS as scum, having decided during the night that you would be all against him today for good measure.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: February 16, 2014, 08:09:06 pm »

Also I do think it's safest to unvote!

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: February 16, 2014, 08:10:15 pm »

Faust has been a pretty top town read for m for a long time though.

Why is this?

Also, what do you think of Faust and PPS giving PPS towncred for all of his correct town reads? It's pretty bogus, right?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: February 16, 2014, 08:10:35 pm »

And I can't really make a list. I think faust is town, I know TA is only scum if PPS is scum too, PPS is scummy so this seems decently likely, no idea on Arch or Scotty or Ahoppy.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: February 16, 2014, 08:11:27 pm »

Does anyone oppose to me setting up a claim order for cop results for today, since I'm the closest thing to an IC we have? If not, I will absolutely do this. I do not want to go into later in the day to have scum the ability to pop up with a fakeclaim.

I oppose this.

I am far from convinced that we should actually claim--it hurts are chances of winning in the long run.

I'm also far from convinced your town. Actually, I could easily see you and PPS as scum, having decided during the night that you would be all against him today for good measure.

Not massclaim -- claim N3 cop results.

You and Faust have been trying to discredit me since D3, now. Lots of "Man, TA makes NO sense, if it wasn't for PPS, we totally would lynch him right now". It's trying to discredit me, nothing else.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: February 16, 2014, 08:12:09 pm »

And I can't really make a list. I think faust is town, I know TA is only scum if PPS is scum too, PPS is scummy so this seems decently likely, no idea on Arch or Scotty or Ahoppy.

It's D4, it's about time to be able to make a list. How do you not have reads on half of the players alive on D4?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: February 16, 2014, 08:14:13 pm »

Faust has been a pretty top town read for m for a long time though.

Why is this?

Also, what do you think of Faust and PPS giving PPS towncred for all of his correct town reads? It's pretty bogus, right?

I've generally agreed with his opinions, and I think he's acting like his town self. I've seen town faust a lot lately.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: February 16, 2014, 08:15:34 pm »

Scott, Archetype, Ahoppy: I think you guys are the townies. Who do you think scum is?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: February 16, 2014, 08:15:41 pm »

It's D4, it's about time to be able to make a list. How do you not have reads on half of the players alive on D4?

Because half the players alive haven't said anything of consequence since Day 1.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: February 16, 2014, 08:16:32 pm »

Because half the players alive haven't said anything of consequence since Day 1.

Ahoppy and Archetype were major wagons D1. Surely you should be able to glean something from that?

Do the end of days D1 and D2 feel like we were close to a correct lynch?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: February 16, 2014, 08:17:05 pm »

I oppose this.

Not massclaim -- claim N3 cop results.

You and Faust have been trying to discredit me since D3, now. Lots of "Man, TA makes NO sense, if it wasn't for PPS, we totally would lynch him right now". It's trying to discredit me, nothing else.

I'm not discrediting you, I'm trying to think what I think.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: February 16, 2014, 08:17:39 pm »

Ok. What do you think about the forced claim order for potential N3 cop results?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 16, 2014, 08:18:54 pm »

Ahoppy and Archetype were major wagons D1. Surely you should be able to glean something from that?

I remember that, I said since Day 1, they haven't really done anyhting or been part of the conversation. This has to be a scummier trait than a townier one, come to think of it.

I don't know if we were close to a correct lynch either of those days. We're suffering from mass disinterest from most of the players who continue to live.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: February 16, 2014, 08:19:06 pm »

Like, leaving scum the ability to swoop in whenever they want to with a fake result seems pretty undesirable.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: February 16, 2014, 08:19:17 pm »

Ok. What do you think about the forced claim order for potential N3 cop results?

I don't even understand the question, what!?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: February 16, 2014, 08:20:19 pm »

Oh, okay yeah. Well, okay, everyone with any result should claim. On that, I agree, if that's all you were asking for.

I don't really think you need to design some order for it. In fact I would prefer if you didn't, but I see why YOU might want that.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: February 16, 2014, 08:20:31 pm »

I remember that, I said since Day 1, they haven't really done anyhting or been part of the conversation. This has to be a scummier trait than a townier one, come to think of it.

I don't know if we were close to a correct lynch either of those days. We're suffering from mass disinterest from most of the players who continue to live.

Has it, though? I mean, Jimmmmm suffered from the same, and he was town.

I think we are bickering, I think you are scum and you are not going to dissuade me, so I don't think us talking past each other does anything more than clutter up the thread.

Looking forward to everyone checking in.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: February 16, 2014, 08:21:37 pm »

Oh, okay yeah. Well, okay, everyone with any result should claim. On that, I agree, if that's all you were asking for.

I don't really think you need to design some order for it. In fact I would prefer if you didn't, but I see why YOU might want that.

I mean, scum agenda will absolutely change if they know town has a result first. It's best to counteract that.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: February 16, 2014, 08:21:42 pm »

I really don't think I'm bickering with you, i's actually nice to have someone to talk to about things for a change. Please don't stop!

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: February 16, 2014, 08:23:16 pm »

I guess bickering was a bad word choice, I just meant that we clearly disagree and that's not going to change. I'm happy to talk if something interesting comes up for sure. Hopefully I will be able to maintain my activity level through all of today :P

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: February 16, 2014, 08:24:14 pm »

I guess bickering was a bad word choice, I just meant that we clearly disagree and that's not going to change. I'm happy to talk if something interesting comes up for sure. Hopefully I will be able to maintain my activity level through all of today :P

Ugh, no it might change, I don't know for sure what I think!

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: February 16, 2014, 08:25:15 pm »

Ugh, no it might change, I don't know for sure what I think!

Haha I don't think I will convince you that you're scum.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: February 16, 2014, 08:25:41 pm »

I know what you mean about claim order and scum and all that I just doubt it will matter, but it could matter if you're scum and you engineer it in some beneficial way. Obviously that doesn't matter to you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: February 16, 2014, 08:26:11 pm »

Oh, well then no.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: February 16, 2014, 08:26:52 pm »

I know what you mean about claim order and scum and all that I just doubt it will matter, but it could matter if you're scum and you engineer it in some beneficial way. Obviously that doesn't matter to you.

I guess, but some order is better than no order, cause even if the order has all 3 scum going last, it won't really change, since scum could have just sat back and waited, anyways.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 71  All

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 16 queries.