Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 55  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXXIV: The Game of Thrones Mafia! (Day 2!!)  (Read 118119 times)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIV: The Game of Thrones Mafia! (Day 2!!)
« Reply #1275 on: November 18, 2013, 06:26:30 pm »

@yuma: You were both about the same until your "I quit the convo" post. That was just incredibly scummy and put you above volt.

Why is is scummy? Why incredibly?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: November 18, 2013, 06:28:52 pm »

I am perfectly willing to engage in a dialogue with anyone else. But not with voltaire. That sort of a dialogue won't lead anywhere productive for town.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: November 18, 2013, 06:30:34 pm »

@yuma: You were both about the same until your "I quit the convo" post. That was just incredibly scummy and put you above volt.

Who wants to prove they're town in mylo? Town (well scum too but mostly town) Who runs out of stuff to prove their "towniness" and quits talking? Scum.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: November 18, 2013, 06:31:48 pm »

Who wants to prove they're town in mylo? Town (well scum too but mostly town) Who runs out of stuff to prove their "towniness" and quits talking? Scum.

I am not done talking. I am done talking to volt. I have nothing to prove to him. You have questions for me mail-mi, eevee, teproc. then ask.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: November 18, 2013, 06:32:34 pm »

but mostly that seems like an easy way to bypass forming actual reads based off the ENTIRE GAME and just settle on the mislynch that the player I think is your partner has picked out for you.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: November 18, 2013, 06:37:43 pm »

I am not done talking. I am done talking to volt. I have nothing to prove to him. You have questions for me mail-mi, eevee, teproc. then ask.

No, you clearly don't want me to be a part of the conversation.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: November 18, 2013, 06:41:07 pm »

No, you clearly don't want me to be a part of the conversation.

What?

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: November 18, 2013, 06:44:52 pm »

I am perfectly willing to engage in a dialogue with anyone else. But not with voltaire. That sort of a dialogue won't lead anywhere productive for town.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: November 18, 2013, 07:10:36 pm »

anyone else is free to talk to each other

mail-mi to eevee, teproc to mail-mi, eevee to yuma, someone to mail-mi, teproc to someone

But I am only responding to teproc, eevee or mail-mi.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: November 18, 2013, 07:20:09 pm »

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh ugh. Yuma or volt, what to do.

I know what to do! Reread! I'll do that now.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: November 18, 2013, 07:22:03 pm »

maybe should have done that before you decided I was scum....

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: November 18, 2013, 08:04:56 pm »

Well, I just did. Reread you at least for now. Well, skimmed really, I don't have enough time to fully read 261 posts.

And it really points toward yuma/eevee scumteam. In the posts that I really read (the others I skimmed) he barely mentions eevee at all. Also, all of his votes Day 1 were on town (if volt is town). I'll have to check day 2 again, but I think he votes for eevee... once? Twice maybe? But ultimately is on Voltaire.

Off to reread voltaire.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: November 18, 2013, 08:06:42 pm »

Well, I just did. Reread you at least for now. Well, skimmed really, I don't have enough time to fully read 261 posts.

And it really points toward yuma/eevee scumteam. In the posts that I really read (the others I skimmed) he barely mentions eevee at all. Also, all of his votes Day 1 were on town (if volt is town). I'll have to check day 2 again, but I think he votes for eevee... once? Twice maybe? But ultimately is on Voltaire.

Off to reread voltaire.

shaw.... because voltaire is scummier than eevee. How does this make me scum?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: November 18, 2013, 08:18:00 pm »

Off to reread voltaire.

shaw.... because voltaire is scummier than eevee. How does this make me scum?

I'm pretty sure Eevee is scum. I'm looking for interactions with him. You had very little. Voltaire had more than you (reread), although neither of you had much. Scum want to distance themselves. Ugh ugh ugh which one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: November 18, 2013, 08:18:49 pm »

Off to dinner, back in a few

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: November 18, 2013, 10:09:38 pm »

I will say one thing... I do feel very confident at this point that the scum team isn't mail-mi/eevee.

I think if this were the scum team mail-mi would have placed his vote down on me (he was basically given the OK to do it by voltaire) already and would have then just waited for eevee to get back.

There is a chance the scum team is voltaire-eevee. But I think that is less likely than voltaire-mail-mi given how mail-mi and eevee have responded to me accordingly...

And of course the teproc worst case scenario. But I just have to assume he is town. If he isn't, like I said... we lost this game early day2. So teproc is town.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: November 19, 2013, 10:05:58 am »

Excellent then - I'm actually glad yuma and I agree about that, because in a worst-case scenario where I am wrong, the team involved Teproc and I'm fine losing to that. I'm taking yuma/Eevee to the bank.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: November 19, 2013, 10:22:44 am »

ok.. so i can get on enough to read and post twice a day (morning and evening, our days are busy but the hotel does have an ok wifi).

super tired after a long day of travelling, but after cstching up, my reads are just the same they were before i left. i dont know if there is anything to gain from further discussion, i think its mailmi-voltaire and im willing to go for it in either order.

sleepy time now, but i think I'll be voting in the morning unless teproc wants more discussion. a part of me just wants to cast the die and see if i was right already, its been a stressful ride.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: November 19, 2013, 10:25:43 am »

I think you can vote now, Eevee - from my point of view, you'll vote me, mail-mi will hopefully see what this clearly means (in addition to everything else) and vote yuma, and then we wait for Teproc to decide.

From your point of view, Eevee, you'll expect for mail-mi to vote yuma anyway, so we're just waiting for Teproc to decide.

And yuma has already voted.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: November 19, 2013, 10:37:24 am »

I guess you are right.
vote: voltaire

hopefully I made the right choice.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: November 19, 2013, 11:02:22 am »

vote: Voltaire

Muahahahaha...

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: November 19, 2013, 11:03:06 am »

That was my nightmare last night. Ah well, gg.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: November 19, 2013, 11:03:51 am »

That was my nightmare last night. Ah well, gg.

Like, really gg. That was impressive.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: November 19, 2013, 11:04:00 am »

Seriously ? Well, I suck. Not as much as yuma (;)), but I suck.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: November 19, 2013, 11:04:51 am »

Seriously ? Well, I suck. Not as much as yuma (;)), but I suck.

We all thought it couldn't be that. Unless - who was your partner, mail-mi? Yuma or Eevee?
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 55  All

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.