Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Seprix's Game Report Centre  (Read 24823 times)

Limetime

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: limetime
  • Respect: +1179
    • View Profile
Re: Seprix's Game Report Centre
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2016, 12:39:43 pm »

You really want to have a bunch of remakes and remake fortresses into things I personally would go for merchant guild with a forge(To clear out coppers and gain provinces at the same time. Fairgrounds is a huge deal here worth easily 6 points.

Really? I want a bunch of Remakes? Hmm, if you say so. I mean, it was very fast work for Tracer.
Well make sure you can support them. But two 5 costs is really good especially with a remake path too points(primarily nobles and fairgrounds).

shark_bait

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: shark_bait
  • Luckyfin and Land of Hinter for iso aliases
  • Respect: +1868
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2016, 12:53:58 pm »
+1

On your Turn 3 you could have Summon'd another Remake.  This would increase your trashing tempo and get you do the draw you deck stage faster.  You can always Remake one of them into a $5 if they collide.

Engine games like this can be won in the early/mid game by one person getting just a turn or two ahead in tempo.  By the end of the game that extra early tempo often turns into control of a potential 3-pile.
Hello.  Name's Bruce.  It's all right.  I understand.  Why trust a shark, right?

Is quite curious - Who is the mystical "Celestial Chameleon"?

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2016, 01:00:22 pm »

On your Turn 3 you could have Summon'd another Remake.  This would increase your trashing tempo and get you do the draw you deck stage faster.  You can always Remake one of them into a $5 if they collide.

Engine games like this can be won in the early/mid game by one person getting just a turn or two ahead in tempo.  By the end of the game that extra early tempo often turns into control of a potential 3-pile.

I'm happy. I thought about that. I almost did it. I opted for Armory because I wanted more Fortresses, but I did almost do the Remake.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

DG

• Governor
  • Respect: +2624
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2016, 01:22:43 pm »
+1

Trashing is very important here. Remaking estates into silvers is not cutting down the deck and is not fast enough on its own. Things you do to speed up trashing could include summoning the remake on turn 4, buying a junk dealer on turn 4, trashing coppers with the remake before trashing estates, or even opening remake/nothing.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2016, 01:33:55 pm »

Trashing is very important here. Remaking estates into silvers is not cutting down the deck and is not fast enough on its own. Things you do to speed up trashing could include summoning the remake on turn 4, buying a junk dealer on turn 4, trashing coppers with the remake before trashing estates, or even opening remake/nothing.

I agree that trashing Estates into Silver does nothing basically. I used to just trash Coppers and not the Estates until later, and I lost that way, because my opponents had Silvers and I did not.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Mic Qsenoch

• 2015 DS Champion
  • Respect: +4329
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2016, 02:39:24 pm »
+1

You had a 3 pile win on turn 13 if you take 2 Remakes and 2 Fortresses with your Forges and Armory and then Remake Fortresses for 4 Merchant Guilds. On a board like this you should really think about the possibilities for emptying piles.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2016, 11:15:17 pm »

You had a 3 pile win on turn 13 if you take 2 Remakes and 2 Fortresses with your Forges and Armory and then Remake Fortresses for 4 Merchant Guilds. On a board like this you should really think about the possibilities for emptying piles.

Yeah, I'm sad I didn't see that. I need to find things like that. I need to get better at finding three piles.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.