Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Player Finding  (Read 1123 times)

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9631
    • View Profile
Player Finding
« on: December 11, 2013, 03:22:34 pm »

I want to find another player, but I don't know which room they're in.  I wish to file a complaint with Goko, but I forget how to get to their website.  Give us a player search feature!
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

jsh357

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jsh357
  • Respect: +4340
    • View Profile
    • JSH Gaming: Original games
Re: Player Finding
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 03:27:59 pm »
+1

Have fun waiting on that one.

I still can't even get games to start (or end in some cases).  I wish they'd fix that one.  At least the bots work. I've learned a lot of their weaknesses at this point.
Join the Dominion community Discord channel! Chat in text and voice; enter dumb tournaments; spy on top players!

https://discord.gg/2rDpJ4N

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
  • Respect: +1097
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 04:03:21 pm »

About 10% of my games still fail to start, getting about 1/5 of the way started on that "loading" screen and never completing.

Polk5440

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1788
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 04:30:25 pm »

I don't know what it is, but the failing to start/loading screen freezes bug has come back with a vengeance lately. Three false starts just yesterday. I went probably 6 months without a problem, but now it's back. It's not even creating logs most of the time; just reducing my rating. I even cleared my cache.  :(

flies

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: flies
  • Statistical mechanics of hard rods on a 1D lattice
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
    • ask the atheists
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 09:39:29 am »

Goko's been working very well for me these last two weeks.  I was watching some old WW videos on ISO, and the main difference is the animations that add time between plays with the occasional ~1 second lag.   No failure to load since the server restart or whatever it was.
Gotta be efficient when most of your hand coordination is spent trying to apply mascara to your beard.
flies Dominionates on youtube
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.