Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: not letting me log in?  (Read 1168 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
not letting me log in?
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:28:19 pm »

I've tried at least 5 times to log in, but whenever I do, it says it's wrong! I've typed as slowly and as accurately as I can, and yet it still says its wrong. What's up, Goko?

This just in, mail-mi has changed his Goko passcode, and literally 1 minute later he typed it in and it didn't work? What's going on? Can anyone help this poor Pawn?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
Re: not letting me log in?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 05:36:04 pm »

I've tried at least 5 times to log in, but whenever I do, it says it's wrong! I've typed as slowly and as accurately as I can, and yet it still says its wrong. What's up, Goko?

This just in, mail-mi has changed his Goko passcode, and literally 1 minute later he typed it in and it didn't work? What's going on? Can anyone help this poor Pawn?

Goko is slow on changes? It took a while till it registered the coins I bought. Maybe it's a similar deal with the password thing?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 05:44:38 pm »

Goko is slow on changes? It took a while till it registered the coins I bought. Maybe it's a similar deal with the password thing?
Changing it was a last resort, it wasn't working with my original password either
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 06:22:17 pm »
+2

Changing it was a last resort, it wasn't working with my original password either

Hmmm. Then maybe you're Goko's "Player of the week that we hate."
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.061 seconds with 21 queries.