Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 91  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXXVI: Dynasty Warriors Mafia 2 The Battle of Red Cliffs(Town wins!)  (Read 202256 times)

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXVI: Dynasty Warriors Mafia 2 The Battle of Red Cliffs
« Reply #1900 on: January 17, 2014, 05:12:07 pm »

fair enough. I'm Tiashi Ci

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: January 17, 2014, 06:09:25 pm »

I am Zhao Yun

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 17, 2014, 06:20:45 pm »

I don't think we get a lot out of it, but here's the summary in case it's useful :

yuma : Zhao Yun (Shu)
Robz : Huang Gai (Wu)
Ichimaru : Da Qiao (Wu)
liopoil : Taishi Ci (Wu)
Teproc : Han Dang (Wu)

2.7 : Zhuge Liang (Shu) : Town ???
Lekkit : Xiao Qiao (Wu) : Town Hider
Voltaire : Sun Quan (Wu) : Town Vanilla
mail-mi : The Great Gan Ning (Wu) : Town Vanilla
chairs : Pang Tong (Shu) : Town Tracker
ashersky : Zhang Fei (Shu) : Town Vanilla
Eevee : Lu Su (Wu) : Town Rolecop
faust : Lu Meng (Wu) : Town Vanilla

The only interesting thing I see is that Lekkit and Ichimaru are sisters, so maybe that's something that speaks in Ichimaru's favor ? Maybe Robz will have more to say but it looks like scum did have fakeclaims after all.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 17, 2014, 06:21:38 pm »

That smiley was unintentional. Don't lynch me Robz !
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 17, 2014, 06:31:47 pm »

don't worry, he can't, he and his scumbuddies only have 3 votes, it takes 4 to lynch. However, you can lynch robz!

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: January 17, 2014, 06:35:24 pm »

I'm willing to, but I want to wait for Lekkit and 2.7 to know if we want to do a full claim or not. Also I don't think my post will really convince them of anything (since it all hinges on the fact that I know I'm town), so I'll really just go for whoever of Robz/yuma they want to lynch.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: January 17, 2014, 06:37:13 pm »

So I am going to be completely honest... I am not going to be able to post any sort of large post or response to large posts until Tuesday--when I am finally off work. I don't know if I necessarily need to in regard to Robz as I have already put up a big post, which he never got around to responding to btw, but I want to look more closely at liopoil and ichimaru as I didn't look at them in depth yesterday.

So I really don't think i will be casting a vote until that point. I know you are in some sort of a rush for some reason liopoil and I don't see why? Yes, we don't want to stall this out, but this isn't blitz... I am pretty sure that Robz is scum (as are you) but there is no need to go crazy and quickly end the day...

Basically stop pressuring people to immediately vote for Robz. They will vote--if they want to vote--in their own sweet time!

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: January 17, 2014, 06:39:46 pm »

I'm not pressuring people to vote for robz now, I'm pressuring them to vote for robz eventually. because that didn't happen last time, and it needs to happen this time.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: January 17, 2014, 06:53:14 pm »

don't worry, he can't, he and his scumbuddies only have 3 votes, it takes 4 to lynch. However, you can lynch robz!

can we just lynch robz now?

everyone has posted, so I'm assuming no more PR claims today... I see no reason to prolong the day except to get reads from lekkit and e. Maybe other people too, though I doubt anyone besides e or lekkit will be dying tonight.

You are... those above and then a few more that aren't saying "vote Robz" but are certainly implying that you really want people to.... And part of what I want to figure out before we lynch is whether or not you are overly excited town or Robz's partner going for towncred trying to be the ultimate busser

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: January 17, 2014, 06:57:08 pm »

You are... those above and then a few more that aren't saying "vote Robz" but are certainly implying that you really want people to.... And part of what I want to figure out before we lynch is whether or not you are overly excited town or Robz's partner going for towncred trying to be the ultimate busser

That's your concern ? I don't really care if he's a busser, we can figure that out later. The real concern is that he's enthusiastic scum pushing for a winning mislynch.

I guess it's not as big a concern when you're scum and you know Robz is as well. And you're more preoccupied with painting suspicious townies (note : not actually certain liopoil is town, but that's my guess right now) as bussers.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: January 17, 2014, 07:00:33 pm »

That's your concern ? I don't really care if he's a busser, we can figure that out later. The real concern is that he's enthusiastic scum pushing for a winning mislynch.

I guess it's not as big a concern when you're scum and you know Robz is as well. And you're more preoccupied with painting suspicious townies (note : not actually certain liopoil is town, but that's my guess right now) as bussers.

Note the word part above... You have a really hard time reading the full of my posts regardless of your alignment as we have had this issue in the past.

I highly, highly, highly doubt that Robz is town. So don't go around trying to accuse me of not caring what alignment Robz is... I already did my read on him and it came up very scummy

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: January 17, 2014, 07:05:04 pm »

I didn't misread your post. My point still stands that you are putting emphasis on liopoil's alignment and that your concerns are not that of a town member at lylo.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: January 17, 2014, 07:06:18 pm »

I didn't misread your post. My point still stands that you are putting emphasis on liopoil's alignment and that your concerns are not that of a town member at lylo.

What?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: January 17, 2014, 07:08:20 pm »

liopoil is pushing for Robz's lynch. This can mean one of three things :
- both are scum and liopoil wants credit for bussing his partner energetically
- liopoil is scum and really wants to win right now
- liopoil is town and thinks he found scum

In your post above, you are putting emphasis on 1 and 3. If you were town, 2 would be your biggest concern.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: January 17, 2014, 07:09:01 pm »

What?

I shouldn't be concerned about discerning liopoil's or ichimaru's alignment? Is that what you are saying? I didn't do a reread of them yesterday and not doing one would be a failure of due diligence to make sure that I don't want to lynch one of them today instead of Robz...

I think that my results will indicate that Robz will be my preferred lynch, but I am not going to definitvely say that until I have done what i need to do! And nothing you say to paint me in a scummy light is going to detract me from doing it!

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: January 17, 2014, 07:10:19 pm »

In your post above, you are putting emphasis on 1 and 3. If you were town, 2 would be your biggest concern.

I never said that or even implied it. You are putting words into my mouth.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: January 17, 2014, 07:13:43 pm »

What?

I shouldn't be concerned about discerning liopoil's or ichimaru's alignment? Is that what you are saying? I didn't do a reread of them yesterday and not doing one would be a failure of due diligence to make sure that I don't want to lynch one of them today instead of Robz...

I think that my results will indicate that Robz will be my preferred lynch, but I am not going to definitvely say that until I have done what i need to do! And nothing you say to paint me in a scummy light is going to detract me from doing it!

That's not what I'm saing, but I guess you could read the post you're quoting here that way. However:

I never said that or even implied it. You are putting words into my mouth.

Said what or implied what ? Here's what you said :

How is this not putting emphasis on options 1 and 3 ?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: January 17, 2014, 07:15:40 pm »

Meaning : you act as if Robz's alignement was a foregone conclusion, which it's not. I do think he is scum, but you act as if you KNOW he is scum.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: January 17, 2014, 07:17:46 pm »

Although even semi-IC's can obviously be wrong, I generally trust their reads over the people in the lynch pool--as we know the majority of them to be scum. I think e's been doing a pretty good job of staying active, but Lekkit is still lurking.

Teproc and Robz are my top scumreads right now. Awhile ago, Teproc mentioned the lack of suspicion on Yuma, I find Yuma scummy for this.

Yuma is interesting, just because I feel like he's passed almost completely under everyone's radar. Is someone working on forming a case against him?

We haven't discussed Ichi too much, but I find this post just a little off.  A little buddying with Lekkit and myself.  Then a weird reason for finding Yuma scummy, then saying there is no case against him and he has flown under the radar.  It just doesn't really seem right to me.  I think Ichimaru is scum.

PPE:4
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: January 17, 2014, 07:18:29 pm »

UGH!

Look at what you are saying.

for the second option... for liopoil as scum to win... Robz must be town. Right? This is what you are saying?!?!

For now I will assume that is what you are saying.

Ok... what you said is that I didn't care whether or Robz was town or scum because I am only focused on whether or not liopoil is town lynching scum robz or scum liopoil lynching scum robz.

Right?

So yes, in the above post that is what I am focused on..... WHY?

Because I already did my due diligence yesterday and reread Robz and found him scummy!!! So for you to say that I don't care whether or not Robz is town or scum completely ignores my conclusions from yesterday and puts words in my mouth that previous posts show to be completely false.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: January 17, 2014, 07:20:49 pm »

Meaning : you act as if Robz's alignement was a foregone conclusion, which it's not. I do think he is scum, but you act as if you KNOW he is scum.

I am going to say this one more time and then I am done talking with you. I reread Robz yesterday. I found him scummy. Nothing has happened since then to change how I feel about that except two more townies died... I don't see what your beef with me is... except that I think you are trying to get me lynched.

I am done with f.ds tonight. This whole conversation has put me off...

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: January 17, 2014, 07:22:13 pm »

You think Robz is scum, yes. So do I. But, again, you act as if that was a certainty, which it is not, not if you are town at least.

PPE : I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't think I'm being unreasonable here. I just think your reasoning is not that of a town member in lylo.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: January 17, 2014, 07:35:55 pm »

Although even semi-IC's can obviously be wrong, I generally trust their reads over the people in the lynch pool--as we know the majority of them to be scum. I think e's been doing a pretty good job of staying active, but Lekkit is still lurking.

Teproc and Robz are my top scumreads right now. Awhile ago, Teproc mentioned the lack of suspicion on Yuma, I find Yuma scummy for this.

Yuma is interesting, just because I feel like he's passed almost completely under everyone's radar. Is someone working on forming a case against him?

We haven't discussed Ichi too much, but I find this post just a little off.  A little buddying with Lekkit and myself.  Then a weird reason for finding Yuma scummy, then saying there is no case against him and he has flown under the radar.  It just doesn't really seem right to me.  I think Ichimaru is scum.

PPE:4

You've flipped back and forth on me quite a bit. I don't believe that I am "buddying" you and Lekkit--just stating what I believe to be true--that because you are both basically IC's that I pure greater trust in your opinion. How is that scummy--particularly when a majority of players aside from you are most likely scum?
If both of you (Lekkit in particular) are active and press other players--without having any muddying of the waters through their OMGUS, I think that's our best chance of finding scum.
Before Lekkit's claim, he was one of my top scumreads.

Also. Yes, perhaps you find some of my reasons that Yuma scummy odd, but this at least is what I believe. If you look back, I found Teproc scummy for the same reason.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: January 17, 2014, 07:55:12 pm »

From your reread of Teproc:
If he is scum I could see him as partners with: robz and possibly mail-mi. Not ichimaru I am thinking.... didn't see much interaction with liopoil....

Why do you not see Teproc as Ichimaru's partner?  Or is this part of the post out-dated (it is like a week old) and you no longer draw that conclusion?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: January 17, 2014, 07:58:16 pm »

Not being suspected can be scummy, but not for yuma. A lot of people give him day 1 passes, and he helped get the game going again on day 2.

Everyone being willing to lynch Robz is scaring me a little, but even if we lynch, say, yuma today, I'll want to lynch Robz next, so I guess we might as well just do it now (not literally) and see how it goes.

Before I go sleep : I'm really sorry to have upset you yuma, it wasn't my intention at all.

PPE : 2.7, have you thought about a massclaim ? Like the flavour claim, it has a pretty high chance of being useless, but I think it's worth doing in the off chance it isn't.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 91  All

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 20 queries.