Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 91  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXXVI: Dynasty Warriors Mafia 2 The Battle of Red Cliffs(Town wins!)  (Read 202224 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXVI: Dynasty Warriors Mafia 2 The Battle of Red Cliffs
« Reply #1800 on: January 12, 2014, 05:53:21 pm »

I have pretty slow internet where I am right now.

However, I reread mail-mi.  And I kind of like a mail-mi lynch right now.  First of all, if liopoil is town, he did not vote for a single scum (or even have scum on his lynch radar) any of D1 or D2.  (some votes and reads here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here)  He has voted Voltaire, Ashersky, chairs, liopoil, e, then eevee.  He was especially adamant about Voltaire D1 in a pretty bad case (in my opinion).  I think that is a pretty scummy voting history.  And if he flips scum, I could easily seeing Teproc (his new lynch person judging by this and this) being town.  But I don't want to count on anything like that because there is such a narrow lynch pool, I could see scum talking overnight about who each of them will come out and target.  I think mail-mi drew Teproc, and that is why he has been very focused there.  D1 target- Voltaire.  D2 target- liopoil maybe?, D3 target- Teproc.  Maybe that is town, but I think it is scum.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: January 12, 2014, 06:02:59 pm »

responses to points/cases against you would be most beneficial
can i have a full case to respond to? because i don't see one.

And this is a great move for scum. "case? what case?  I haven't done anything wrong...."

Unfortunately, all of our scum probably can say similar things.  They have done a good job so far being undetected. 
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: January 12, 2014, 08:41:24 pm »

And this is a great move for scum. "case? what case?  I haven't done anything wrong...."

This is a good point.

I'll vote: mail-mi right now, but I may move it depending on his reaction or robz's reaction once both/either of them catch up. but I really think it doesn't matter which one we lynch first as I kinda expect they are both scum.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: January 12, 2014, 09:25:40 pm »

This is a good point.

I'll vote: mail-mi right now, but I may move it depending on his reaction or robz's reaction once both/either of them catch up. but I really think it doesn't matter which one we lynch first as I kinda expect they are both scum.
I agree that most likely both are scum, but the way I see it Robz is more likely. You just never know for sure with mail-mi I think. At least, I never get too confident with him. I've horribly misread him both ways before.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: January 12, 2014, 09:27:21 pm »

lio, what do you think of the fact that (I assume you believe yourself to be town) mail-mi only voted and targeted town members D1 and D2?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: January 12, 2014, 09:29:57 pm »

I think it's scummy and I do think that mail-mi is scum. I'm just more confident about robz.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: January 12, 2014, 09:45:31 pm »

lio, what do you think of the fact that (I assume you believe yourself to be town) mail-mi only voted and targeted town members D1 and D2?
yes i had terrible reads this game. I, as scum, would know that this would be looked back on as scummy, and would have voted for a partner OR not killed all the town I've voted for.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: January 13, 2014, 12:20:26 pm »

All right, what are we doing here.

We have 9 people.  3 scum.  Lekkit, myself, and Voltaire are quasi-IC based on believing Lekkit.  I think one of the scum is mail-mi.  Liopoil thinks one of the scum is Robz.  Those are the top two lynch choices right now it seems like.

Could everyone put down a summary of your thoughts on each of those two people?  We need something to at least start discussion back up.  Stalling out is 1) in scum's favor and 2) not very fun. 

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: January 13, 2014, 12:23:29 pm »

We have 9 people.  3 scum.  Lekkit, myself, and Voltaire are quasi-IC based on believing Lekkit.  I think one of the scum is mail-mi.  Liopoil thinks one of the scum is Robz.  Those are the top two lynch choices right now it seems like.

Could everyone put down a summary of your thoughts on each of those two people?  We need something to at least start discussion back up.  Stalling out is 1) in scum's favor and 2) not very fun.

I think most of us have thoughts down already and we are waiting for robz and mail-mi to respond and re-read and give reads.... until that happens we are going to be at a standstill....

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: January 13, 2014, 12:24:23 pm »

I think most of us have thoughts down already and we are waiting for robz and mail-mi to respond and re-read and give reads.... until that happens we are going to be at a standstill....

then lets just lynch one of them.  I say mail-mi, you prefer Robz.  I will look back at your post you had about Robz to see why

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXVI: Dynasty Warriors Mafia 2 The Battle of Red Cliffs Day 3
« Reply #1812 on: January 13, 2014, 12:28:40 pm »

vote count 2.7

teproc (1) mail-mi
Robz888 (2) Liopoil, voltaire
mail-mi (2) Ichimaru Gin, 2.7

Not Voting (4): teproc, Robz, Lekkit, yuma

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: January 13, 2014, 12:30:15 pm »

I am voting for mail-mi.... see about 5 posts up

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: January 13, 2014, 12:31:31 pm »

I will happily lynch Robz or mail-mi. I honestly don't know which I prefer. Let me think about it.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: January 13, 2014, 12:33:17 pm »

yes i had terrible reads this game. I, as scum, would know that this would be looked back on as scummy, and would have voted for a partner OR not killed all the town I've voted for.

Everyone else, is this true? mail-mi bussed his partners in HP but I can't remember if he did in KCGM. Wait I do remember. He didn't because it was a 2-man team. He bussed in 3-man. Also mail-mi isn't voting Robz and Robz isn't voting. OK yeah, totally cool with lynching them.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: January 13, 2014, 12:34:26 pm »

I had started a mail-mi reread yesterday but got distracted by the RMM12 stuff, so I'll finish that today.

As I said, I don't like the Robz lynch, and I don't fully understand it. Reading yuma's post, it seems like most of it is based on a mail-mi/robz scum team. The only strong argument for Robz's scumminess I see there is his tunneling on ash day 2. I read that as town!Robz, but I get how it could be seen as scummy. There are other things that point to town!Robz though.

yuma/Voltaire, why do you think of Robz's reaction to the faust claim ? Obviously you disagree with my analysis, but I'm curious why.

PPE : 4
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: January 13, 2014, 12:35:59 pm »

Oh yuma's voting for mail-mi, I thought he was voting Robz for some reason. That makes more sense.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXVI: Dynasty Warriors Mafia 2 The Battle of Red Cliffs Day 3
« Reply #1818 on: January 13, 2014, 12:37:35 pm »

vote count 2.7fixed

teproc (1) mail-mi
Robz888 (2) Liopoil, voltaire
mail-mi (3) Ichimaru Gin, 2.7, yuma

Not Voting (3): teproc, Robz, Lekkit

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: January 13, 2014, 12:37:45 pm »

I will happily lynch Robz or mail-mi. I honestly don't know which I prefer. Let me think about it.

this is me and ultimately i want to hear from both before making a final decision. deadline is thursday, we aren't dying for time. stalling isn't ideal, but we do need to hear from them even if it means waiting a bit...

plus i want to still hear from lekki.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: January 13, 2014, 12:38:53 pm »

yuma/Voltaire, why do you think of Robz's reaction to the faust claim ? Obviously you disagree with my analysis, but I'm curious why.

Honestly strange ie townie. That requires me to think that there was no scum on ash, though (because I'm currently operating as though lio is town), which is...possible I guess. Actually who pointed out mail-mi's horribly scummy attitude about ash? Said was town, then thought scummy, never voted, was off-wagon? mail-mi first I say.

vote: mail-mi. That's L-1 everyone.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: January 13, 2014, 12:39:43 pm »

I'll be getting to this tomorrow for real. Between lack of sleep and the forums being down, I haven't really felt up to this.

Hopefully we will here from Lekkit today

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: January 13, 2014, 12:42:17 pm »

Honestly strange ie townie. That requires me to think that there was no scum on ash, though (because I'm currently operating as though lio is town), which is...possible I guess. Actually who pointed out mail-mi's horribly scummy attitude about ash? Said was town, then thought scummy, never voted, was off-wagon? mail-mi first I say.

vote: mail-mi. That's L-1 everyone.

This does make yuma and ichi scum, which is...unlikely in my mind. No wait Teproc could be the other scum. But then the double-bussing thing. Um um um hmm. Well, I could be wrong on Robz or mail-mi.

I need to stop overthinking something I have a 50% of getting right by blind luck.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: January 13, 2014, 12:45:38 pm »

I mean... there's really no such thing as overthinking here, or at least not if you'd rather take a 50/50 shot. The odds are even better for me, but I also feel like something is wrong, because a yuma/Ichimaru/mail-mi scum team looks weird to me. If only because the first two would be bussing the first right now.

Let's reread mail-mi. His day 1 wasn't even as scummy as I expected, but maybe day 2 will be better/worse.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: January 13, 2014, 12:46:11 pm »

unvote.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 91  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.