Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Possession turn order on Goko  (Read 1310 times)

Davio

• 2012 Dutch Champion
  • Respect: +3413
    • View Profile
Possession turn order on Goko
« on: October 23, 2013, 10:50:41 am »

Played a game on Goko where I played an opponent's Possession while I was possessing him (I had a crappy hand and wanted a new one).

Goko decided to let my opponent have his regular turn first and after that he possessed me.
I thought he should possess me first after which he would take his own turn.

Is this a bug? I'm not all too active on GS, so no clue if it's reported in any way.

BSG: Cagprezimal Adama
Mage Knight: Arythea

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Possession turn order on Goko
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 11:03:23 am »

In the wiki article on possession it states:
In a 2 players game, when possessing your opponent, if you play a Possession of its deck, at the end of the this turn, he will control a turn with your deck, then will play his turn as normal.
I trust the wiki, so I assume goko has it wrong, but I am not active on GS either so I do not know if it has been reported.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
  • Respect: +1345
    • View Profile
Re: Possession turn order on Goko
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 02:04:34 pm »

Yeah, Goko always has a set order for Possession turns. It's wrong in the case of Possession+Outpost or Possession chains. Goko always does it as "you take your regular turn, then you possess the opponent [however many times], then they get their  regular turn, and then they possess the next guy [however many times], and so on".

I think I reported possession turn weirdness at some point. I doubt it's a high priority.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.476 seconds with 21 queries.