Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Holy Doctor!  (Read 912 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
Holy Doctor!
« on: September 13, 2013, 11:33:44 pm »
+1

I mean, does doctor luck get any better? I didn't play this optimally, and lost, but still,

http://dom.retrobox.eu/?/20130913/log.5136e2dee4b07cef820a1126.1379129570803.txt
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Warfreak2

• Saboteur
  • KC->KC->[Scavenger, Scavenger, Lookout]
  • Respect: +1324
    • View Profile
    • Music what I do
Re: Holy Doctor!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 05:57:13 am »

You went for a Bishop Golden deck vs. a discard attack? If your opponent just bought more Goons instead of Gold and Bank, your turns would be "trash a Silver, buy a Silver", getting only 2VP and not bringing the game nearer to an end.
If the only engine on the board is Procession->Conspirator, I will play it.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
  • Respect: +2708
    • View Profile
Re: Holy Doctor!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 03:22:34 pm »
+1

You went for a Bishop Golden deck vs. a discard attack? If your opponent just bought more Goons instead of Gold and Bank, your turns would be "trash a Silver, buy a Silver", getting only 2VP and not bringing the game nearer to an end.

I one time went for a golden deck against a discard attack.  I managed to have a moat be one of my five cards though...  ;D
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.326 seconds with 21 queries.