Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Complete Dominion Companion  (Read 1347 times)

whaleyland

• Steward
  • Grr...
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
    • Whaleyland
The Complete Dominion Companion
« on: August 07, 2013, 07:35:18 pm »
+3

Hey everyone, this is a call for assistance. I've been managing the Dominion Complete Annotated Rules for about three years now but with the release of Guilds, the Dominion series is now, at least officially, done. That being said, I am upgrading my rules into a new, high-caliber version for professional (private) printing and use on digital devices. If you are interested in helping with this project, please check out this BGG thread where I've been posting page samples and asking questions about formatting.

For whatever reason, despite this being a Top 100 File for the past two years, people are not being very helpful this time around, and I could really use the assistance. The following tasks still need to be done before I can release this document:
– Dominion Box covers (including the German double-sized cover) need to be rendered art-only (except Seaside and Base Cards)
– Content needs to be edited thoroughly (This has been ongoing for years, but it never hurts to be extra thorough)
– Many formatting questions need to be finalized (check the BGG thread)
– I still need the 2013 World Championship tournament rules, if they are available anywhere

I think that's it for now. Please check it out either way. If you'd like more to work with, I can send you my current working draft by request. Most corrections can be based off of the current Dominion Complete Annotated Rules version 2.7, available as a link at the top of the BGG thread. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:31:11 pm by whaleyland »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.