Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Small bug?  (Read 1413 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
Small bug?
« on: July 22, 2013, 06:55:30 pm »

Playing now with Trade Route, I bought the first nobles, so the coin token went to the trade route map in the bottom left corner of the screen, so now it says 1. I just checked my opponent's trade route mat (gman314, btw) and it has 0. Bug?

also, on his screen, his mat says 2 and mine says 0.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:58:13 pm by mail-mi »
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

SCSN

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +7140
    • View Profile
Re: Small bug?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 06:58:07 pm »

There's only one Trade Route mat, so your opponent's zero indicates either zero Pirate Ship tokens, coin tokens or VP tokens.

gman314

• Minion
  • Respect: +281
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 07:01:45 pm »

Actually, no. I'm in the same game, and I can look at his Trade Route Mat and see a value of 0. He had 8 VP chips and the game didn't have Pirate Ship or any Coin Tokens (except for Trade Route).

gman314

• Minion
  • Respect: +281
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 07:04:00 pm »

To clarify: I could look in the bottom left and see a "2" on a trade route map, right beside a "7" on a VP mat. I could also click on my opponent's face and see a "0" on a trade route map, right beside an "8" on a VP mat.

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4388
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 08:58:04 pm »

To clarify: I could look in the bottom left and see a "2" on a trade route map, right beside a "7" on a VP mat. I could also click on my opponent's face and see a "0" on a trade route map, right beside an "8" on a VP mat.
There is only one trade route mat. It shows another one next to your opponent for some who-knows-why reason (probably the rest of the mats were like that and they just programmed them all the same). But they correctly get the same value as you would from playing trade route.

Warfreak2

• Saboteur
  • KC->KC->[Scavenger, Scavenger, Lookout]
  • Respect: +1324
    • View Profile
    • Music what I do
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 03:36:33 am »

I seem to recall, earlier, that Goko did have this right and only put one Trade Route mat there, but then put other ones next to your opponents seemingly for no reason.
If the only engine on the board is Procession->Conspirator, I will play it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 23 queries.