Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: An "on-reveal"-card that is not in the supply  (Read 7590 times)

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
Re: An "on-reveal"-card that is not in the supply
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2013, 01:54:17 pm »

Two-card combos, when connected, are allowed to be >= individual $5 cards; for example, Village+Smithy is equal to two Laboratories. The point is that you have to connect them.

Goes for Menagerie, maybe even Adventurer. Still not for Golem and Hunting Party.

Anyways, make any "on-reveal" cards you wish. I don't think powering Hunting Party up even more is interesting, i'd rather make Spy and Bureacrat better and weaken HP.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:56:24 pm by Asper »

Warfreak2

• Saboteur
  • KC->KC->[Scavenger, Scavenger, Lookout]
  • Respect: +1324
    • View Profile
    • Music what I do
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 02:34:11 pm »
+1

A Hunting Party stack is already able to draw all of the cards that matter, so draw-on-reveal shouldn't make it particularly more powerful. As I said in the other thread, gaining a Gold is better than drawing a card. And I'm reasonably sure that there are more ways to discard than to reveal.
If the only engine on the board is Procession->Conspirator, I will play it.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 02:58:50 pm »

A Hunting Party stack is already able to draw all of the cards that matter, so draw-on-reveal shouldn't make it particularly more powerful. As I said in the other thread, gaining a Gold is better than drawing a card. And I'm reasonably sure that there are more ways to discard than to reveal.

Why, i guess it's possible to make a card that does that and works. It's not gonna be this one and not me who does it, though. I don't need another Tunnel. You are free to do what you wish, and i'd not say it can't work - in case it seemed like i meant that.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 1.283 seconds with 20 queries.