Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47  All

Author Topic: roguelike games  (Read 275683 times)

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +532
    • View Profile
Re: roguelike games
« Reply #650 on: August 18, 2014, 03:20:01 pm »
+1

I'm too poor for these other games :(

FTL goes on sale on Steam pretty regularly. I think it's gone as low as $2.49 before, and it's definitely worth that price. Maybe just keep an eye on it and pick it up during the next sale.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
  • An enormous walrus the size of Antarctica
  • Respect: +1793
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 18, 2014, 03:53:53 pm »
+1

Was able to beat the game (on easy) again with the Mantis cruiser on the first try. Basically the same thing as last time, teleporter, cloak, flak II. Also double scrap recovery arm for most of the game.

So now I have the Mantis B (which basically just looks even OPer...), as well as the Slug and Lanius. I'll try out some of these exotic dudes, maybe try and unlock a couple more ships, and then I'll have to go for a normal victory.
My Dominion videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusMcFishSr   <---Bet you can't click on that!

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 18, 2014, 04:15:38 pm »
+1

Was able to beat the game (on easy) again with the Mantis cruiser on the first try. Basically the same thing as last time, teleporter, cloak, flak II. Also double scrap recovery arm for most of the game.

So now I have the Mantis B (which basically just looks even OPer...), as well as the Slug and Lanius. I'll try out some of these exotic dudes, maybe try and unlock a couple more ships, and then I'll have to go for a normal victory.

Slugs are weak but super fun. Stormwalker (Slug B) in particular is craaaazy, but I'm fond of it because somehow I got my highest score with it (yes, I didn't brag enough last time we talked about FTL in this thread, so here I am again).
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +6125
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
« Reply #653 on: August 18, 2014, 04:33:14 pm »
+3

If you still can't afford FTL by the date of the next Steam sale, just ping me and I will buy it for you.

It's a really great roguelike.  I love the Zoltan ships, and lately I'm trying to make an all-fire strategy work.  (Well, all-fire and ion obviously).

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 18, 2014, 06:58:37 pm »
+1

Won with the slug ship too after a couple tries! It was pretty fun, using the anti-bio beam in the beginning of the game is great for getting those increased ship rewards. Which makes it easier to transition into...cloaking and double mantis teleporter. This time I used a vulcan instead of a flak cannon though, so it's totally different!

Alright. Normal difficulty time.
My Dominion videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusMcFishSr   <---Bet you can't click on that!

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 18, 2014, 07:29:28 pm »
+1

Won with the slug ship too after a couple tries! It was pretty fun, using the anti-bio beam in the beginning of the game is great for getting those increased ship rewards. Which makes it easier to transition into...cloaking and double mantis teleporter. This time I used a vulcan instead of a flak cannon though, so it's totally different!

Alright. Normal difficulty time.

Vulcan cannon is a strategy in-and-off itself. Double vulcan is plain mean overkill and it makes baby Zoltans cry. I'm sure your bloodthirsty mantis boarders were happy!

Good luck with Normal!
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 19, 2014, 02:59:18 am »
+1

Won with rock cruiser on easy...no problem there, that's a solid ship. I like the huge airlock in the center. Even cheesier trick I learned for the flagship part 1--beam into a 4 person room, mind control, and then beam all three of them out, meaning you can deal with them individually on your own ship. That was a pleasant surprise.

And then I won on Normal as well! Didn't stray too far from the proven formula...Zoltan A, Flak II, cloaking, teleporter, mind control. Found a scrap arm in the first couple sectors which was really helpful. I found myself playing much more defensively in sectors 6 and 7 after I had most of what I needed, warping out of unfavorable engagements rather than take damage, and sort of zooming for the exit. I thought that was pretty cool and made it feel even roguelike-er.

Flagship gave me a scare in phase 1 when it cloaked at the worst moment and left my mantis/human boarding team to die. But fortunately most of the hard work was done by then, and I had two more humans who reluctantly took their place. Other than that the battle went smoothly and it was refreshingly familiar after the nastiness of the last couple sectors.

Next game I seriously have to mix up my strategy, maybe actually use a drone part or two! Probably I'll try to win Engi so I can unlock the Federation cruiser.

What about hard mode? Is it torturous? Have you guys beaten it?

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 19, 2014, 06:21:55 am »
+1

Won with rock cruiser on easy...no problem there, that's a solid ship. I like the huge airlock in the center. Even cheesier trick I learned for the flagship part 1--beam into a 4 person room, mind control, and then beam all three of them out, meaning you can deal with them individually on your own ship. That was a pleasant surprise.

And then I won on Normal as well! Didn't stray too far from the proven formula...Zoltan A, Flak II, cloaking, teleporter, mind control. Found a scrap arm in the first couple sectors which was really helpful. I found myself playing much more defensively in sectors 6 and 7 after I had most of what I needed, warping out of unfavorable engagements rather than take damage, and sort of zooming for the exit. I thought that was pretty cool and made it feel even roguelike-er.

Flagship gave me a scare in phase 1 when it cloaked at the worst moment and left my mantis/human boarding team to die. But fortunately most of the hard work was done by then, and I had two more humans who reluctantly took their place. Other than that the battle went smoothly and it was refreshingly familiar after the nastiness of the last couple sectors.

Next game I seriously have to mix up my strategy, maybe actually use a drone part or two! Probably I'll try to win Engi so I can unlock the Federation cruiser.

What about hard mode? Is it torturous? Have you guys beaten it?

Re-congrats on your normal win! Drone strategies are fun but tricky, you really want a drone recovery arm to make it work long term.

I've reached the Flagship two or three times on hard mode, but never beat it. Low levels of scrap plus redesigned flagship, haven't found a way to get through it yet. Maybe if I tried one of the stronger ships...

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
  • Respect: +674
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 19, 2014, 06:35:00 am »
+1

For people who don't play Crawl the rest of this post is probably gibberish.

As someone who doesn't play Crawl (at least yet) I can tell you that it looked like words with a meaning that I couldn't get. Not completely gibberish. Some things written here are very confusing, though.

Also, how hard is it to get into Crawl. Seems pretty fun.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 19, 2014, 07:02:58 am »
+1

As someone who doesn't play Crawl (at least yet) I can tell you that it looked like words with a meaning that I couldn't get. Not completely gibberish. Some things written here are very confusing, though.

It's a fun, addictive, time consuming game, frustrating 95% of the time and very very rewarding the other 5%.

Playing through the tutorial will take one or two hours. The tutorial is fairly boring, but there's no way you can just jump into it. I would advise to play the first dozen games as a berserker (either minotaur or kobold), they're strong and easy to play, and you've got a lot to learn about monsters in your first few runs. You can always check the crawl wiki once you start to know what you are doing, and then try new races/classes/gods. Sky's the limit!

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +532
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: August 19, 2014, 10:25:10 am »
+2

It's a fun, addictive, time consuming game, frustrating 95% of the time and very very rewarding the other 5%.

Playing through the tutorial will take one or two hours. The tutorial is fairly boring, but there's no way you can just jump into it. I would advise to play the first dozen games as a berserker (either minotaur or kobold), they're strong and easy to play, and you've got a lot to learn about monsters in your first few runs. You can always check the crawl wiki once you start to know what you are doing, and then try new races/classes/gods. Sky's the limit!

If you have a background in @-symbol roguelikes I would recommend skipping the tutorial and just exploring the key commands available and the wiki. (Maybe take a bit of extra time to make sure you understand how to train skills.) I did not play the tutorial at all, but love the game. I came from playing Nethack, Adom and Tales of Maj'Eyal though, which use fairly similar mechanics. Just dicking around and figuring out how the game works is fun, probably more enjoyable than reading the tutorial screens. Maybe do what suits your personality though.

Grujah

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1177
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 19, 2014, 12:21:58 pm »
+2

I did not play tutorial and had no previous roguelike experience.
Tiles helped a lot, I cannot play on ASCII. :P

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 21, 2014, 01:13:52 am »
+2

FTL Hard mode win!! With the Engi A in fact, which was my first victory with the Engi as well.

Picked up cloaking and a defense drone pretty early on, which really helped my early survivability. Kept the starting ion cannon all game (it's really good), had a flak I for a while and then a repeating laser with automatic reloader. Hoped to find a drone recovery arm so I could really go nuts, but no luck with that. No scrap arm either, so the money crunch was real.

Around sector 6 or 7 I bought a teleporter for final system, even though I didn't get much use out of it I couldn't resist. Also purchased a mantis and a rockman in sector 7 to man it. Flagship stage I was quite pleasant, I took only two or three damage...teleport only really works to take out the ion and beam weapons, but that's a hell of a lot better than nothing. Ions take out the shields, autofire hull missiles at the missile room (I had 50+ missiles by then, I only used them on the final boss). And a combat I drone and two defense I drones  to round things out. Between the drones, cloak, and 50% evade I was barely touched. They only hacked the doors thankfully, and with the shields down the combat drone is amazingly effective.

Act II was slightly worse, but not as bad as I thought. Swapped in an anti-drone drone to deal with the swarms as best as possible. Only had one robo intruder to deal with. Used the chain laser to deal damage in this phase as the missiles are worthless. Act III was by far the worst. I was down to three hull points by the end of it, so it was certainly a photo finish. I'm used to dealing with a (near-)crewless flagship at this point, and also I usually have mind control...so I wasn't exactly prepared for the swarms of foes. My rockman perished heroically in the final battle. But one last missile tore 'em apart!

Wooooo. And now I've got the federation ship to try.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 21, 2014, 04:11:31 am »
+1

Federation cruiser also seems quite strong, I was able to win with it on Normal on first attempt. That damn artillery beam. Basically my strategy was just to turtle until that thing wrecked everybody. And I did get my drone recovery arm this game, so I was able to get my permanent defense drone. It felt like having deflect missiles ;D

By flagship we had cloaking, defense drone II, shield overcharge drone, anti-drone drone (for phase II), breach bomb II and a vulcan. Barely took any damage at all through the first two phases, the third phase was trickier with only four crew (two perished along the way in a mantis raid), but we still triumphed comfortably.

First teleportless victory! It is technically possible.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 21, 2014, 05:44:57 am »
+2

FTL Hard mode win!! With the Engi A in fact, which was my first victory with the Engi as well.

Picked up cloaking and a defense drone pretty early on, which really helped my early survivability. Kept the starting ion cannon all game (it's really good), had a flak I for a while and then a repeating laser with automatic reloader. Hoped to find a drone recovery arm so I could really go nuts, but no luck with that. No scrap arm either, so the money crunch was real.

Around sector 6 or 7 I bought a teleporter for final system, even though I didn't get much use out of it I couldn't resist. Also purchased a mantis and a rockman in sector 7 to man it. Flagship stage I was quite pleasant, I took only two or three damage...teleport only really works to take out the ion and beam weapons, but that's a hell of a lot better than nothing. Ions take out the shields, autofire hull missiles at the missile room (I had 50+ missiles by then, I only used them on the final boss). And a combat I drone and two defense I drones  to round things out. Between the drones, cloak, and 50% evade I was barely touched. They only hacked the doors thankfully, and with the shields down the combat drone is amazingly effective.

Act II was slightly worse, but not as bad as I thought. Swapped in an anti-drone drone to deal with the swarms as best as possible. Only had one robo intruder to deal with. Used the chain laser to deal damage in this phase as the missiles are worthless. Act III was by far the worst. I was down to three hull points by the end of it, so it was certainly a photo finish. I'm used to dealing with a (near-)crewless flagship at this point, and also I usually have mind control...so I wasn't exactly prepared for the swarms of foes. My rockman perished heroically in the final battle. But one last missile tore 'em apart!

Wooooo. And now I've got the federation ship to try.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 23, 2014, 02:04:30 pm »
+1

Just had a fun game on Hard mode as Federation B...triple scrap arm from Sector 2-7! But somehow it didn't seem to help much. By flagship I had Heavy Ion II, and my two starting weapons :-/. Cloaking, and one defense I drone, but that's it.

Somehow I made it through the first two phases of the flagship (basically, as long as you can survive long enough, the artillery will do the job). But the third phase did me in; most of my crew was dead, I was at 2/3 health even after a repair station, and I just wasn't equipped to deal with wave after wave of teleporters. At least I unlocked Federation C!

Edit: Federation C looks pretty sweet...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:08:26 pm by WalrusMcFishSr »

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 26, 2014, 03:42:02 am »
+1

Nice...I got my second hard mode victory with Zoltan B "The Symmetry"!

Loadout by the end was: Vulcan, the two starting ion blasts, and a heavy laser I...Zoltan shield, scrap arm, and auto reloader...teleporter, hacking, defense drone I, and hull repair drone for precious heals. It was very, VERY nice to be able to patch up between flagship fights. I would have preferred cloaking or even mind control over hacking, but neither of the stores in sector 7 had it; I could have bought it much earlier but I opted to buy the Vulcan instead considering my reloader. That was the best store ever, it had cloaking, Vulcan, or drone system with included defense I. I even backtracked so I could make more proper use of it.

Early game is not awful once you get the hang of it, you just basically start 100 scrap in the hole because you need to buy shields in sector 1, but you should barely take a scratch. Upgrade engines quickly to take advantage of the Zoltan shield. I found the hull repair bot early before I had drones, and could have sold it for a cool 42 scrap if I wanted to, but I'm glad I hung onto it. I had two Zoltans chilling in the engine room, providing max Zoltan power with their Zoltan radiance. Do you remember that early episode of Star Trek: TNG with those two alien twins who came to upgrade the ship computer, I think they were called Binar or something imaginative like that, and they were all interconnected and talked in binary or whatever? That's how I was imagining these guys.

I almost ragequit when I lost my mantis/rockman boarding team in sector 6 due to my own stupidity, it was the worst. It was that event where they contact you to take the ship undamaged, if you have a teleporter or anti-bio beam, you know? But the ship was actually quite tough and I was Vulcaning them extensively to try to disable them while I worked. Well I got a little trigger happy and blew up the ship and my squad, which also did 15 points of hull damage for failing the quest. Really infuriating. But I thought better of it and continued on.

Fortunately, I ran into the runaway rock bride quest in sector 7 and took her aboard, as well as some random slave rockman in sector 8, so I had a full complement again by flagship. Getting to the flagship was awkward too, sector 8 had a bad layout and I had to make a couple of quick hops, I even had boarders still attacking when I started the first phase. But the flagship went pretty smoothly...not sure I could have done it without that hull repair, by the end of phase III things were pretty fiery. But no ship is a match for the mighty Vulcan.

This game is great fun. And very difficult too clearly. I've had several attempts go down to the flagship. And many, many more who perished much, much earlier. One heartbreaker who died in sector 8 without even making it to the flagship ;D

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 28, 2014, 02:42:43 am »
+1

Another hard mode win with Stealth Cruiser A "The Impresario"! As usual with roguelikes, the real secret to success is picking a sweet name.

Final loadout was a little strange, due to the lousiness of all three stores in sector 7 and none in sector 8. I had an ion blast II, which is excellent, but besides that only my starting dual laser and mini beam, and a small bomb, and the Stealth Cruiser only has three weapon slots. Cloak of course, and drone control with combat I, fire, and anti-drone (no defense), but no third aux system. I could have bought mind control earlier, but I was holding out for a teleporter; I had three mantises and a rockman who would have been very suitable. So instead I spent all my spare cash on maxing out my engines...55% evade is easy to get used to. I also had the titanium armour from the beginning, as well as a Zoltan shield from that one quest, so with the cloak my defense was pretty solid.

Flagship battle was pretty awesome. I was not exactly confident going in...clearly I might have liked a beefier weapon or a third subsystem. The first phase went well although it was protracted, I only lost two or three hitpoints (although I wasn't even full going in). He hacked my drones, and my combat I was a big part of my offense, so it really slowed me down. Plus the cloak interrupts the ion combos on the shields, so you have to start over after he cloaks. I used like 20 small bombs, alternating between missile room, shields room, and cloak room, and eventually he went down.

Second phase was surprisingly easy, I think I got out unscathed. Anti-drone drone helps, and no hacking or cloak, which were huge annoyances in the first round. Cloak through the power surges, and use the rest of my small bombs making sure the missiles don't cause trouble. My army of mantis men was able to dispatch with the two intruder drones with ease.

The third phase is really a doozy though. Maybe I just suck at the third phase. I thought it would be easy enough, with the Zoltan shield I should have a pretty big head start right? But it evaporates pretty fast, and I just crumble when my ship is being destroyed from the inside out. There was a real catastrophe point when my piloting was down, shields and cloak were ionized, right before one of those mega laser blasts. Every single one hit, causing major shipwide damage, and it wasn't shipshape to begin with. But the weapons and drone systems were *mostly* undamaged and not on fire, so I was able to keep up the offensive at least. My handyman Engi really saved the day by fixing the cloak just in time even under such adverse conditions, while the human pilot and rockman worked to get the piloting back online. I was down to two hull points at the end, on the brink of destruction, several crew members dead, with my half burning, half airless ship completely overrun with rebel invaders.

So it was obviously a close call. But the most satisfying thing was--I got the killing blow with the MINI BEAM! I needed to do the final three damage immediately or I would probably lose everything, and the mini beam got the job done with style. Moral of the story: MINI BEAM FTW!

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 28, 2014, 05:25:57 am »
+1

I like how your hard wins seem to always be on the brink of total destruction :)

Maybe you should start thinking about writing a guide, beating hard mode with the stealth ship is definitely a mark of your awesomeness at this game!

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 28, 2014, 03:11:23 pm »
+1

Haha, if I were truly awesome at the game I could probably win with more than 2 health!

I didn't realize the stealth ship was supposed to be a "challenge" class, it feels more intuitive to me than a number of the other ships. Sure you have to buy shields at the beginning, which is a pain, but with the cloak and good engine you shouldn't take more than a damage or two per encounter. And you start with a frikkin cloak!! Not to mention the all powerful mini beam.

I don't know if I'm quite at "guide writing" level yet, but I was considering recording a Let's Play! DCSS videos have gone a bit stale for me. And I'd be more likely to die hilariously, which is always good entertainment.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 28, 2014, 04:40:03 pm »
+1

Stealth A is not the hardest ship there is, but is definitely low tier. Off the top of my head, Stealth B, Engi B, Slug B are all undisputably worse.

I didn't realize the stealth ship was supposed to be a "challenge" class, it feels more intuitive to me than a number of the other ships. Sure you have to buy shields at the beginning, which is a pain, but with the cloak and good engine you shouldn't take more than a damage or two per encounter. And you start with a frikkin cloak!! Not to mention the all powerful mini beam.

When you start with shields, not only do you get less damage per encounter, the max bound for damage is also much lower. A run with a stealth ship is all but over if you encounter attack drones / asteroid field (do all versions start with long range scanners?) before you get your shields. It's more swingy. The mini-beam is an awesome weapon for its energy cost though, albeit tricky to use.

Let's Play of FTL would definitely be more watchable than DCSS (anyone tried 0.15, BTW?). It's a hell of a lot quicker and flashier.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:45:09 pm by pacovf »

Titandrake

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2856
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 13, 2014, 01:55:07 am »
+2

Finally got the last acheivement for Binding of Isaac. It really shouldn't have taken this long (beat Depths without taking any damage), but it's finally done.
I have a blog! It's called Sorta Insightful. Check it out?

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 13, 2014, 05:50:02 am »

Finally got the last acheivement for Binding of Isaac. It really shouldn't have taken this long (beat Depths without taking any damage), but it's finally done.

Congrats!

Now start again from a clean save and get Platinum God without dying once :P

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 21, 2014, 09:25:53 pm »

Cardinal Quest 2 is a nifty roguelike on Kongregate. 

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 26, 2014, 03:03:12 am »
+1

(I don't know if any of you are watching my Crawl videos at all, but if so, spoilers...)

~~~

Tengu Summoner of the Shining One, 15 runes acquired, only to die on Zot frikkin 5...Ancient Lich iron shot 83 damage WTF. Real heartbreaker. Thanks for not protecting me TSO, I really appreciated that valuable lesson.

Fun game though...just now in Coc: 7 I faced down a level 27 TrBe ghost, then later a level 27 DgFE ghost simultaneously with the Serpent of Hell. Many cleansing flames were required, and then the ghost was kind enough to finish them both off with a fire storm. So at least I got some ghostbusting accomplished.

Not that it matters though, because now I can install 0.15. Give this Qazlal fellow a try. Probably he'll betray me too.

Code: [Select]
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.14.0 (console) character file.

1260388 Kraaaaaw the Meteorologist (level 27, -16/179 HPs)
             Began as a Tengu Summoner on Aug 13, 2014.
             Was a High Priest of the Shining One.
             Killed from afar by an ancient lich (83 damage)
             ... with an iron shot
             ... on Level 5 of the Realm of Zot on Sept 25, 2014.
             The game lasted 20:37:14 (144371 turns).

Kraaaaaw the Meteorologist (Tengu Summoner)       Turns: 144371, Time: 20:37:14

HP -16/179       AC 38     Str 16      XL: 27
MP  50/50        EV 32     Int 22      God: the Shining One [*****.]
Gold 10451       SH 32     Dex 22      Spells: 15 memorised,  6 levels left

rFire  + + .     SeeInvis +     a - +9 eveningstar (holy)
rCold  + + .     Clarity  .     d - +7 ice dragon armour of the Harvest {rF- rC++ rN+}
rNeg   + + +     Conserve +     g - +3 shield {AC+3}
rPois  +         rCorr    +     Y - +1 hat of the Journeyman {rF+ MR++ Curse}
rElec  .         rRot     .     G - +2 cloak {rCorr, Cons}
SustAb . .       Spirit   .     Z - +2 pair of gloves {Str+3}
rMut   .         Warding  .     (boots unavailable)
Saprov . . .     Stasis   +     o - amulet of Othaevve {Stasis rPois Str+1 Dex+4 SInv}
MR     ++++.                    M - ring "Ydeheadouch" {rF++ AC+5}
                                m - +0,+8 ring of slaying

@: deflect missiles, flying, glowing, quick, incredibly resistant to hostile
enchantments, unstealthy
A: able to fly continuously, beak, talons 3
a: Stop Flying, Divine Shield, Cleansing Flame, Summon Divine Warrior, Renounce
Religion
}: 15/15 runes: serpentine, barnacled, slimy, silver, golden, iron, obsidian,
icy, bone, abyssal, demonic, glowing, magical, fiery, dark

You were on level 5 of the Realm of Zot.
You worshipped the Shining One.
The Shining One was extremely pleased with you.
You were hungry.

You visited 18 branches of the dungeon, and saw 99 of its levels.
You visited Pandemonium 5 times, and saw 28 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 6 times.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You also visited: Labyrinth, Sewer, Ice Cave and Wizlab.

You collected 16121 gold pieces.
You spent 5670 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 a - a +9,+9 eveningstar of holy wrath (weapon)
Armour
 d - the +7 ice dragon armour of the Harvest (worn) {rF- rC++ rN+}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 4 of the Vaults)   

It makes you vulnerable to fire.
   It greatly protects you from cold.
   It protects you from negative energy.
 g - a +3 shield of protection (worn)
 G - a +2 cloak of preservation (worn)
 Y - the +1 hat of the Journeyman (worn) {rF+ MR++ Curse}
   (You found it on level 3 of the Vaults)   

It protects you from fire.
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
   It may recurse itself when equipped.
 Z - a +2 pair of gloves of strength (worn)
Magical devices
 n - a wand of cold (10)
 p - a wand of heal wounds (7)
 r - a wand of fire (4)
 t - a wand of disintegration (9)
 y - a wand of digging (7)
 B - a wand of hasting (1)
 L - a wand of lightning (3)
 P - a wand of fireball (5)
 T - a wand of teleportation (5)
Comestibles
 c - 2 bread rations
 f - 5 meat rations
 k - 2 rotting chunks of mottled draconian flesh
 F - 3 chunks of purple draconian flesh
 U - a choko
Scrolls
 q - 2 scrolls of vulnerability
 v - a scroll of recharging
 x - a scroll of identify
 A - a scroll of remove curse
 D - a scroll of teleportation
 O - 3 scrolls of fog
 R - 2 scrolls of blinking
 V - 2 scrolls of fear
 X - a scroll of summoning
Jewellery
 h - an uncursed amulet of resist mutation
 m - a +0,+8 ring of slaying (left hand)
 o - the amulet of Othaevve (around neck) {Stasis rPois Str+1 Dex+4 SInv}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 9 of the Dungeon)   

[amulet of stasis]
   It affects your strength (+1).
   It affects your dexterity (+4).
   It protects you from poison.
   It enhances your eyesight.
 z - the ring of Vitality {Regen HP+15}
   (You took it off a deep elf annihilator on level 3 of the Elven Halls)   

[ring of regeneration]
   It affects your health (+15).
 E - an uncursed ring of teleportation
 I - the amulet of the Four Winds {Clar rN+ MR+++}
   (You found it on level 2 of the Crypt)   

[amulet of clarity]
   It protects you from negative energy.
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
 M - the ring "Ydeheadouch" (right hand) {rF++ AC+5}
   (You found it in a labyrinth)   

[ring of protection]
   It affects your AC (+5).
   It greatly protects you from fire.
Potions
 e - 5 potions of curing
 j - 2 potions of might
 l - a potion of resistance
 s - 2 potions of cure mutation
 u - a potion of berserk rage
 w - a potion of haste
 C - 3 potions of brilliance
 H - 6 potions of restore abilities
 J - 4 potions of heal wounds
 N - 4 potions of magic
Magical staves
 b - an uncursed staff of air
Miscellaneous
 W - a fan of gales
Rods
 i - a +4 rod of ignition (10/10)
   (You found it on level 1 of the Realm of Zot)

Skills:
 + Level 19.8 Fighting
 - Level 18.0 Maces & Flails
 - Level 11.0 Staves
 - Level 16.0 Armour
 - Level 20.2 Dodging
 - Level 8.6 Stealth
 - Level 15.6 Shields
 * Level 26.0 Spellcasting
 - Level 15.4 Charms
 - Level 22.0 Summonings
 - Level 6.3 Translocations
 O Level 27 Air Magic
 - Level 11.1 Invocations
 - Level 10.4 Evocations

You had 6 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Apportation           Tloc           ######....   1%          1    None
b - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    None
c - Shadow Creatures      Summ           N/A          0%          5    None
d - Deflect Missiles      Chrm/Air       #######...   1%          6    None
e - Summon Elemental      Summ           #######...   0%          4    None
f - Summon Forest         Summ/Tloc      ######....   1%          5    None
g - Control Teleport      Chrm/Tloc      ######....   1%          4    None
h - Haste                 Chrm           #######.     1%          6    None
i - Airstrike             Air            #######...   0%          4    None
j - Passage of Golubria   Tloc           N/A          1%          4    None
k - Dragon's Call         Summ           #######...   38%         9    #######
l - Summon Lightning Spi  Summ/Air       #######.     0%          4    None
m - Monstrous Menagerie   Summ           #######...   1%          6    None
n - Abjuration            Summ           #######...   0%          3    None
t - Tornado               Air            #######...   10%         9    #######

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:6             Orc (4/4) D:9
    Elf (3/3) Orc:4          Lair (8/8) D:10         Shoals (5/5) Lair:3
  Snake (5/5) Lair:6        Slime (6/6) Lair:6       Vaults (5/5) D:13
  Blade (0/1) Vaults:4      Crypt (5/5) Vaults:2       Tomb (3/3) Crypt:2
   Hell (1/1)                 Dis (7/7) Hell            Geh (7/7) Hell
    Coc (7/7) Hell            Tar (7/7) Hell            Zot (5/5) Depths:5
 Depths (5/5) D:15       

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Sif Muna
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One
Jiyva
Lugonu

Shops:
D:4 =   D:8 :   D:9 =   D:11 :   D:14 !   Orc:3 *   Orc:4 !*[=(*(}(
Elf:1 }   Elf:2 (   Elf:3 (   Shoals:2 ?   Shoals:3 *   Vaults:1 *!
Vaults:3 ?   Vaults:4 [   Vaults:5 [==%?%   Depths:4 [   Depths:5 *

Portals:
Hell: Depths:1 Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4 Depths:5
Abyss: Depths:4 Depths:5
Pandemonium: Depths:1 Depths:3
Ziggurat: Depths:3

Annotations:
Coc:7 Antaeus

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You can fly continuously.
You have a beak for a mouth.
You have claws for feet.

Message History

The shadow demon gestures.
The death cob completely misses you.
You sock the ancient lich! The ancient lich convulses!
Your kick misses the ancient lich. Your peck misses the ancient lich.
The ancient lich is heavily damaged.
You block the death cob's attack. The ancient lich misses you.
You hit the ancient lich but do no damage.
Your kick misses the ancient lich.
You peck the ancient lich, but do no damage.
You block the death cob's attack.
The shadow demon gestures.
You block the death cob's attack.
You hit the ancient lich. The ancient lich convulses.
You peck the ancient lich, but do no damage.
The death cob completely misses you.
The ancient lich casts a spell at you.
The iron shot hits you!
You die...

#¦¦¦¦¦¦#¦¦¦¦##
         ###..^.@L1d.....
        ##....##%24......
#########...###1D4.......
^..........###..........
..........## #..........
..........#  #..........
......%..##  #.........
^........#   #........
.........##  #......)

You could see a Hell Sentinel, a golden dragon, an ancient lich, a Brimstone
Fiend, a yellow draconian, a death cob, a shadow demon, a hellwing and a blue
devil.

Vanquished Creatures
  the royal jelly (Slime:6)
  Gloorx Vloq (Pan)
  Lom Lobon (Pan)
  Dispater (Dis:7)
  2 pandemonium lords (Pan)
  An orb of fire (Zot:2)
  7 ancient liches
  9 greater mummies
  Boris (Crypt:4)
  2 curse toes
  Sojobo (Crypt:3)
  Geryon (Hell)
  10 golden dragons
  Frederick (Depths:3)
  the Enchantress (Depths:1)
  An electric golem (Zot:5)
  13 Brimstone Fiends
  9 bone dragons
  13 Hell Sentinels
  12 Ice Fiends
  3 hellephants
  8 Orb Guardians (Zot:5)
  9 tentacled monstrosities
  Vashnia (Snake:3)
  Murray (Hell)
  2 deep elf master archers (Elf:3)
  A deep elf blademaster (Elf:2)
  A quicksilver dragon (Zot:1)
  13 storm dragons
  10 liches
  10 acid blobs
  A kraken (Shoals:2)
  17 Shadow Fiends
  6 sphinxes
  21 tentacled starspawn
  4 ancient champions
  Agnes (Vaults:1)
  11 shadow dragons
  7 tengu reavers
  13 Executioners
  5 revenants
  14 azure jellies
  3 draconian monks
  2 ghouls
  A greater naga (Snake:5)
  4 fire giants
  2 ghost moths (Zot:5)
  6 deep elf sorcerers
  3 emperor scorpions
  8 iron dragons
  12 vault wardens
  4 draconian scorchers
  8 frost giants
  31 balrugs
  A blood saint (Pan)
  A draconian knight (Zot:5)
  An orc warlord (Vaults:4)
  16 cacodemons
  2 warmongers (Pan)
  3 draconian annihilators
  2 spriggan defenders (Depths:1)
  50 reapers
  9 stone giants
  19 war gargoyles
  6 vampire knights
  5 grey draconians
  8 deep elf demonologists
  2 chaos champions (Pan)
  3 corrupters (Pan)
  10 lorocyprocas
  10 salamander firebrands
  3 green draconians
  5 mottled draconians
  4 purple draconians
  2 curse skulls (Crypt:5)
  2 black draconians
  5 white draconians
  2 yellow draconians (Zot:3)
  4 dire elephants (Lair:8)
  3 red draconians
  7 eidola
  A black sun (Pan)
  A pale draconian (Depths:5)
  4 deep elf death magi
  5 death oozes
  8 ettins
  A merfolk javelineer (Shoals:5)
  A crystal guardian (Vaults:4)
  4 deep elf annihilators
  An unborn (Abyss:5)
  14 jiangshi
  A fire dragon (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  3 merfolk impalers
  3 quicksilver dragon zombies
  16 blizzard demons
  7 green deaths
  16 fire dragons
  2 death cobs
  4 minotaurs
  8 ironheart preservers
  14 yaktaur captains
  3 spriggan air magi (Depths:1)
  3 great orbs of eyes
  2 deep elf high priests (Vaults:5)
  4 mummy priests
  4 dancing weapons
  24 vault guards
  4 quicksilver dragon skeletons
  5 hydras
  A ravenous item mimic (Crypt:1)
  27 ice dragons
  17 rakshasas
  6 monstrous demonspawn (Pan)
  3 deep troll earth magi
  10 anacondas
  A merfolk aquamancer (Shoals:5)
  8 ogre magi
  3 tengu warriors
  A deep dwarf death knight (Abyss:5)
  2 deep troll shamans
  9 vampire magi
  A satyr (Shoals:4)
  45 thrashing horrors
  4 death yaks
  17 hell hogs
  2 spriggan berserkers
  4 naga sharpshooters
  31 sun demons
  3 titan zombies
  3 spectral elves
  Urug (D:9)
  4 centaur warriors
  6 storm dragon zombies
  17 soul eaters
  7 iron golems
  3 shock serpents
  A titan skeleton (Dis:2)
  6 very ugly things
  17 wretched stars
  16 deep elf knights
  8 spatial maelstroms
  82 large abominations
  17 hell knights
  A quicksilver dragon simulacrum (Coc:7)
  5 infernal demonspawn (Pan)
  66 skeletal warriors
  5 giant orange brains
  30 ice devils
  4 gelid demonspawn (Pan)
  8 iron trolls
  A fire crab (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  6 deep elf summoners
  2 fire crabs (Depths:3)
  15 deep trolls
  4 sea snakes
  5 putrid demonspawn (Pan)
  4 storm dragon skeletons
  A salamander mystic (Geh:7)
  11 shadow wraiths
  10 anaconda zombies
  6 golden dragon zombies
  11 flayed ghosts
  6 ghost moth zombies
  8 necromancers
  3 orc knights
  4 golden dragon skeletons
  7 torturous demonspawn (Pan)
  3 unseen horrors
  4 ice statues
  5 shadow dragon zombies
  10 deep elf conjurers
  12 flaming corpses
  A sphinx zombie (Hell)
  A deep troll (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  A deathcap (Zot:2)
  3 death drakes
  A harpy (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  3 ironbrand convokers (Vaults:4)
  2 hill giants
  3 anaconda skeletons
  6 wolf spider zombies
  10 harpies
  7 griffons
  16 shadow demons
  23 hellions
  5 iron dragon zombies
  4 frost giant zombies
  3 stone giant zombies
  2 wolf spiders
  5 shining eyes
  8 mana vipers
  A shadow dragon skeleton (Coc:6)
  A faun (Shoals:4)
  21 phantasmal warriors
  33 sixfirhies
  8 fire giant zombies
  2 red wasps
  4 wizards
  2 elephants (shapeshifter)
  3 iron dragon skeletons
  7 worldbinders (Abyss:5)
  7 manticores
  22 moths of wrath
  14 salamanders
  A salamander (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  3 shock serpent zombies
  5 dire elephant zombies
  A stone giant skeleton (Tar:2)
  8 fire giant skeletons
  3 mermaids
  2 drowned souls
  29 black mambas
  5 apocalypse crabs (Abyss:5)
  5 elephants
  31 smoke demons
  16 tormentors
  3 feature mimics
  A frost giant skeleton (Coc:7)
  5 spiny frogs
  5 vault sentinels
  2 shock serpent skeletons
  A gargoyle (D:15)
  9 molten gargoyles
  25 orange demons
  7 guardian serpents
  2 spectral humans (Hell)
  2 emperor scorpion zombies
  5 naga magi
  15 hellwings
  6 demonic crawlers
  5 dire elephant skeletons
  A pale draconian zombie (Crypt:1)
  3 fire drakes
  A titan simulacrum (Coc:7)
  7 efreet
  A mottled draconian zombie (Depths:5)
  30 yaktaurs
  9 deep elf priests
  An iron troll zombie (Vaults:5)
  An item mimic (Lair:4)
  An elf (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  A troll (shapeshifter) (Depths:1)
  2 death yak zombies (Hell)
  2 yellow draconian skeletons
  3 storm dragon simulacra
  28 red devils
  24 ancient zymes
  A komodo dragon (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  38 iron devils
  A black draconian skeleton (Crypt:2)
  A fire drake (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  37 guardian mummies
  2 tengu conjurers
  A boggart (Depths:2)
  9 hydra zombies
  A minotaur zombie (Hell)
  3 silent spectres
  2 trolls
  A giant firefly (Depths:1)
  A merfolk (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  A wind drake (shapeshifter) (Depths:5)
  A wolf spider simulacrum (Crypt:1)
  2 catoblepas zombies
  2 harpy zombies
  A shadow dragon simulacrum (Crypt:3)
  A raiju (shapeshifter) (Depths:1)
  A giant firefly (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  21 merfolk
  20 freezing wraiths
  2 jumping spiders
  3 komodo dragons
  31 blue devils
  15 two-headed ogres
  A wind drake (Shoals:2)
  7 blink frogs
  2 harpy skeletons
  6 boulder beetles
  A satyr zombie (Crypt:4)
  A jumping spider zombie (Crypt:2)
  40 slime creatures
  2 slime creatures (shapeshifter)
  2 ice dragon zombies
  9 ravens
  7 fire dragon zombies
  5 hydra skeletons
  37 raiju
  7 ettin zombies
  23 wraiths
  A catoblepas skeleton (D:11)
  A basilisk (Lair:4)
  A formicid (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  A trapdoor spider (D:15)
  72 flying skulls
  3 alligator skeletons
  A tarantella (shapeshifter) (Elf:2)
  3 fire dragon skeletons
  A dragon skeleton (Crypt:1)
  24 ynoxinuls
  8 alligator zombies
  3 human skeletons
  10 air elementals
  7 ice dragon skeletons
  2 black mamba zombies
  A human (D:11)
  5 snapping turtles
  A deep troll skeleton (Depths:1)
  23 shadows
  15 sharks
  A black mamba skeleton (Coc:7)
  A spriggan (Depths:1)
  19 brown oozes
  11 fire elementals
  5 vampire mosquitoes
  A wyvern (Snake:1)
  A griffon skeleton (D:11)
  2 hill giant zombies
  2 fire bats
  16 water elementals
  13 yaks
  16 ugly things
  Eustachio (D:4)
  A hog (Snake:3)
  An elephant slug (Lair:6)
  3 hell beasts (Pan)
  42 neqoxecs
  17 chaos spawn
  23 deep elf magi
  A steam dragon (Lair:3)
  A hippogriff (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  23 deep elf fighters
  13 hippogriffs
  8 vampires
  A yaktaur simulacrum (Depths:1)
  14 hungry ghosts
  9 wolves
  5 spatial vortices
  A glowing shapeshifter zombie (Crypt:4)
  18 golden eyes
  6 wargs
  23 nagas
  A harpy simulacrum (Depths:3)
  13 necrophages
  23 water moccasins
  6 spiny frog zombies
  An iron troll simulacrum (Vaults:5)
  24 orc warriors
  5 hydra simulacra
  A tengu skeleton (D:15)
  3 phantoms
  A torturous demonspawn skeleton (Crypt:3)
  A black bear (D:12)
  7 porcupines
  Purgy (Sewer)
  A swamp drake (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  27 hell hounds
  7 ice beasts
  A lindwurm zombie (Crypt:3)
  3 manticore zombies
  41 small abominations
  4 snapping turtle zombies
  A mermaid zombie (Crypt:1)
  3 giant goldfish
  2 spiny frog skeletons
  2 alligator simulacra (Coc:7)
  A crocodile (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  5 lost souls
  A human simulacrum (Vaults:5)
  23 ogres
  10 centaurs
  A boring beetle (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  5 sky beasts
  9 crocodiles
  A hog zombie (Crypt:3)
  2 big kobolds
  Duvessa (D:4)
  A boring beetle (Lair:7)
  A yellow wasp (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  3 yaktaur zombies
  3 brain worms
  11 giant slugs
  An elf zombie (Geh:7)
  15 giant frogs
  A cyclops zombie (D:13)
  A dryad skeleton (Crypt:5)
  A water moccasin zombie (Crypt:4)
  A cyclops skeleton (Crypt:1)
  3 eyes of draining
  A troll zombie (Tar:5)
  An eye of draining (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  2 vampire bats (Abyss:2)
  39 wights
  A troll skeleton (Geh:1)
  An electric eel (D:15)
  2 goliath beetles (D:15)
  2 warg skeletons
  24 iron imps
  2 centaur zombies
  4 quasits
  9 crimson imps
  9 orc priests
  10 orc wizards
  93 starcursed masses
  13 jellies
  A giant frog zombie (D:10)
  A giant frog skeleton (Crypt:5)
  9 hounds
  2 basilisk skeletons
  2 centaur skeletons
  A two-headed ogre skeleton (D:11)
  3 big fish
  4 worker ants
  5 iguanas
  5 orange rats
  A porcupine zombie (Crypt:2)
  A porcupine skeleton (Crypt:2)
  6 sheep
  A troll simulacrum (Hell)
  2 naga zombies
  A tengu zombie (Dis:7)
  A mummy (Dis:1)
  2 worker ant zombies
  23 green rats
  3 gnolls
  An orc zombie (Orc:4)
  19 shadow imps
  A steam dragon skeleton (Crypt:3)
  A swamp drake zombie (Crypt:5)
  A worm zombie (Crypt:5)
  A naga simulacrum (Crypt:4)
  12 white imps
  24 adders
  3 giant mites
  A worm (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  2 worms
  27 ufetubi
  2 adder skeletons
  A lava snake skeleton (Crypt:3)
  13 giant eyeballs
  7 giant geckos
  4 oozes
  119 orcs
  2 bat skeletons (D:4)
  3 giant cockroaches
  23 goblins
  13 hobgoblins
  21 jackals
  11 quokkas
  4 ball pythons
  28 bats
  A giant cockroach zombie (D:6)
  4 giant newts
  2 giant spores (D:9)
  A goblin skeleton (Crypt:4)
  A hobgoblin skeleton (D:4)
  A kobold (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  20 kobolds
  A lurking horror (Abyss:2)
  An orc skeleton (Orc:4)
  12 rats
  2 rat zombies
  25 ballistomycetes
  7 fungi
  2 grand avatars (Pan)
  12 plants
  6 starspawn tentacles
  A starspawn tentacle segment (Abyss:5)
  2 tentacles
3708 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  Asmodeus (Geh:7)
  Ereshkigal (Tar:7)
  Mnoleg (Pan)
  The ghost of Reverend the Skullcrusher, a legendary TrBe of the Shining One (Coc:7)
  2 pandemonium lords (Pan)
  2 ancient liches
  3 greater mummies
  Saint Roka (Tomb:3)
  Norris (Shoals:4)
  4 golden dragons
  2 tentacled monstrosities
  Jory (Vaults:3)
  A Brimstone Fiend (Geh:2)
  Nikola (Vaults:1)
  2 Hell Sentinels
  Asterion (Snake:5)
  2 Ice Fiends
  6 titans
  An Orb Guardian (Zot:5)
  A deep elf blademaster (Elf:3)
  A quicksilver dragon (Depths:4)
  9 acid blobs (Slime:6)
  5 Executioners
  3 Shadow Fiends (Tar:7)
  A storm dragon (Zot:5)
  A kraken (Shoals:5)
  3 liches
  Rupert (Lair:8)
  7 sphinxes
  Frances (Shoals:5)
  Kirke (Snake:3)
  2 shadow dragons
  2 azure jellies
  8 tengu reavers
  Ilsuiw (Shoals:5)
  A revenant (Crypt:2)
  4 fire giants
  9 greater nagas
  6 frost giants
  Maud (Lair:8)
  An azure jelly (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  3 iron dragons (Dis:7)
  An orc warlord (Orc:4)
  A balrug (Geh:2)
  A ghost moth (Zot:1)
  6 vault wardens
  4 deep elf sorcerers
  Aizul (Snake:1)
  A draconian zealot (Zot:2)
  The ghost of Dark Madness the Summoner, a mighty OpSu of Sif Muna (IceCv)
  6 cacodemons
  Gastronok (D:8)
  A draconian knight (Depths:5)
  Jorgrun (Shoals:5)
  3 spriggan defenders
  9 stone giants
  4 deep elf demonologists
  10 reapers
  2 grey draconians
  9 war gargoyles
  A draconian caller (Zot:2)
  2 salamander firebrands
  A green draconian (Zot:3)
  9 deep elf annihilators
  A black sun (Pan)
  A curse skull (Crypt:2)
  A dire elephant (Lair:8)
  A black draconian (Zot:2)
  A mottled draconian (Depths:5)
  2 red draconians
  3 yellow draconians (Zot:2)
  3 blizzard demons
  A minotaur (Depths:5)
  4 jiangshi
  9 merfolk javelineers
  3 vault guards
  5 deep elf death magi
  A fire dragon (Zot:3)
  4 merfolk impalers
  12 yaktaur captains
  5 sirens
  2 deep elf high priests (Elf:3)
  Josephine (D:10)
  3 ettins
  A kraken zombie (Coc:7)
  6 great orbs of eyes
  14 mummy priests
  9 ironheart preservers
  A death cob (Zot:1)
  8 hydras
  A dancing weapon (Depths:3)
  A rakshasa (Depths:3)
  Fannar (D:10)
  Harold (Orc:2)
  9 naga warriors
  A quicksilver dragon skeleton (Coc:7)
  A spriggan air mage (Depths:2)
  4 ice dragons
  A ravenous feature mimic (Crypt:3)
  3 merfolk aquamancers (Shoals:5)
  10 anacondas
  5 deep dwarf death knights
  2 alligator snapping turtles
  5 deep troll shamans
  3 deep troll earth magi
  9 ogre magi
  4 tengu warriors
  A vampire mage (Crypt:4)
  2 plague shamblers
  A hell hog (Geh:2)
  3 death yaks (Depths:5)
  A titan zombie (Dis:7)
  A sun demon (Pan)
  7 centaur warriors
  8 hell knights
  4 orc high priests (Orc:4)
  13 naga sharpshooters
  14 very ugly things
  7 shock serpents
  A thrashing horror (Abyss:5)
  2 soul eaters
  Nergalle (Lair:1)
  2 iron golems
  A titan skeleton (Crypt:1)
  12 skeletal warriors
  2 wretched stars
  6 spiny frogs
  2 shadow wraiths
  11 deep elf knights
  7 large abominations
  4 salamander mystics
  9 iron trolls
  10 ice devils
  7 sea snakes
  2 death drakes (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  3 giant orange brains
  2 wizards
  2 hill giants
  An unseen horror (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  4 deep elf summoners
  A putrid demonspawn (Pan)
  8 naga ritualists
  15 deep trolls
  4 flaming corpses
  4 hellions
  A torturous demonspawn (Pan)
  Erolcha (D:12)
  3 water nymphs
  A swamp dragon (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  An anaconda skeleton (Tomb:1)
  7 ironbrand convokers
  6 mana vipers
  A shadow dragon zombie (Dis:7)
  7 necromancers
  7 deep elf conjurers
  12 harpies
  A faun (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  A wolf spider zombie (Geh:3)
  2 manticores (shapeshifter)
  5 orc sorcerers (Orc:4)
  20 fauns
  A fire giant zombie (Dis:7)
  2 iron dragon zombies (Geh:7)
  2 shining eyes (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  A wolf spider (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  4 griffons
  2 guardian serpents (shapeshifter)
  A phantasmal warrior (Crypt:1)
  2 moths of wrath
  6 manticores
  2 shining eyes
  12 orc knights
  An elephant (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  A red wasp (Vaults:4)
  7 cyclopes
  A stone giant skeleton (Coc:7)
  5 elephants
  A smoke demon (Pan)
  A frost giant skeleton (Geh:7)
  A salamander (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  15 salamanders
  A tormentor (Dis:7)
  14 black mambas
  16 vault sentinels
  2 eyes of devastation (Slime:6)
  2 sixfirhies (Pan)
  13 mermaids
  2 molten gargoyles (Geh:7)
  A mermaid (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  A drowned soul (Shoals:5)
  A dire elephant zombie (Geh:7)
  10 guardian serpents
  A shock serpent skeleton (Geh:7)
  19 naga magi
  2 titan simulacra
  9 orange demons
  Psyche (D:10)
  2 kobold demonologists
  2 storm dragon simulacra
  An anaconda simulacrum (Coc:7)
  An ancient zyme (Abyss:5)
  3 demonic crawlers
  An efreet (Abyss:5)
  55 yaktaurs
  A minotaur zombie (Lab)
  A red devil (Dis:2)
  56 guardian mummies
  2 merfolk (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  A hydra zombie (Coc:7)
  2 komodo dragons (Lair:8)
  14 two-headed ogres
  A tengu conjurer (Depths:2)
  A giant firefly (Depths:1)
  2 trolls
  A jumping spider (Vaults:4)
  A deep elf priest (Vaults:3)
  4 iron devils (Dis:7)
  28 merfolk
  6 blue devils
  11 freezing wraiths
  5 blink frogs
  A fire dragon zombie (Dis:7)
  A raiju (Abyss:5)
  An ice dragon zombie (Geh:7)
  4 boulder beetles
  A hellwing (Pan)
  20 slime creatures
  6 brown oozes
  A hydra skeleton (D:13)
  2 grizzly bears
  3 ravens
  An alligator zombie (Coc:7)
  9 snapping turtles
  7 flying skulls
  A trapdoor spider (Tomb:3)
  A tarantella (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  A black mamba zombie (Dis:7)
  2 ynoxinuls (Pan)
  11 shadows
  A starcursed mass (Abyss:5)
  A dire elephant simulacrum (Crypt:3)
  A water elemental (Coc:7)
  4 air elementals
  A fire dragon skeleton (Tomb:3)
  2 redbacks (Vaults:4)
  2 basilisks
  15 deep elf magi
  2 wraiths
  4 vampires
  17 yaks
  2 spriggans (Depths:1)
  A golden eye (Slime:6)
  A hog (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  4 sharks
  A human (WizLab)
  41 ugly things
  2 neqoxecs (Pan)
  A golden eye (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  An elephant slug (Lair:8)
  A hell beast (Pan)
  2 hungry ghosts
  2 hogs (Snake:3)
  5 wandering mushrooms
  5 vampire mosquitoes
  25 deep elf fighters
  4 hippogriffs
  11 wolves
  An iron troll simulacrum (Vaults:3)
  38 nagas
  An ogre zombie (Vaults:2)
  A spectral spiny frog (Tomb:3)
  3 porcupines
  A warg (Vaults:3)
  4 hell hounds
  2 mottled dragons
  9 small abominations
  A giant goldfish (Lair:3)
  5 hydra simulacra
  A spiny frog zombie (Coc:7)
  A sky beast (D:8)
  8 ice beasts
  3 phantoms
  2 spiny frog skeletons
  A boring beetle (Lair:8)
  15 water moccasins
  An ice dragon simulacrum (Crypt:3)
  36 orc warriors
  5 necrophages
  12 centaurs
  A human zombie (Vaults:2)
  40 ogres
  5 crocodiles
  3 giant slugs
  4 lost souls
  3 big kobolds (Vaults:2)
  4 giant frogs
  4 lightning spires
  A salamander skeleton (Crypt:4)
  2 human skeletons (Vaults:2)
  A spiny frog simulacrum (Hell)
  A komodo dragon skeleton (D:10)
  5 eyes of draining
  A killer bee (D:11)
  11 wights
  An elephant simulacrum (Depths:3)
  A yak skeleton (D:10)
  3 electric eels (Lair:3)
  A raiju skeleton (Crypt:2)
  Dowan (D:4)
  2 crimson imps
  2 pulsating lumps (WizLab)
  19 pulsating lumps (shapeshifter) (WizLab)
  4 hounds
  3 goliath beetles
  6 jellies
  3 iguanas
  A big fish (Lair:2)
  An elf zombie (D:11)
  3 iron imps (Dis:7)
  A quasit (D:9)
  32 orc priests
  A lava snake (Snake:5)
  7 orange rats
  A two-headed ogre skeleton (D:10)
  26 orc wizards
  4 worker ants
  A gnoll shaman (D:7)
  A killer bee zombie (Crypt:1)
  13 sheep
  28 mummies
  9 gnolls
  15 green rats
  A big kobold simulacrum (D:10)
  An inept feature mimic (D:5)
  A shadow imp (Tar:7)
  10 adders
  4 white imps
  3 worms
  13 ufetubi
  An adder skeleton (D:9)
  4 giant eyeballs (WizLab)
  5 giant geckos
  An ooze (Slime:6)
  111 orcs
  8 goblins
  5 hobgoblins
  6 jackals
  3 kobolds
  6 quokkas
  2 bats
  2 giant newts
  2 giant spores
  A kobold skeleton (D:5)
  4 orc zombies
  6 rats
  A ballistomycete (D:15)
  2 butterflies (Lair:3)
  2 fungi
  2 plants (Shoals:1)
  A snaplasher vine segment (Slime:6)
  3 tentacles
1840 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  The ghost of Tim the Pyromancer, a legendary DgFE (Coc:7)
  the Serpent of Hell (Coc:7)
  3 acid blobs (Slime:6)
  A storm dragon (Depths:4)
  A tentacled starspawn (Abyss:1)
  11 daevas
  3 eldritch tentacles
  6 azure jellies (Slime:6)
  3 fire giants
  16 angels
  A stone giant (Depths:1)
  3 rakshasas
  A deep elf annihilator (Pan)
  A death ooze (Slime:6)
  An ettin (Depths:5)
  A minotaur (Depths:3)
  A fire dragon (Depths:5)
  2 yaktaur captains
  4 ice dragons
  An ironheart preserver (Vaults:1)
  A hydra (Lair:8)
  5 naga warriors
  A merfolk aquamancer (Shoals:4)
  An ogre mage (Vaults:4)
  2 anacondas
  A death yak (Lair:7)
  2 naga sharpshooters
  A spriggan berserker (Depths:5)
  3 thrashing horrors (Abyss:5)
  A deep elf knight (Depths:1)
  A very ugly thing (Depths:4)
  A shock serpent (Snake:5)
  A wretched star (Abyss:5)
  2 sea snakes
  3 naga ritualists
  A deep troll (Depths:5)
  5 large abominations (Abyss:5)
  16 ball lightnings (Pan)
  10 lindwurms
  An anaconda skeleton (Tomb:3)
  2 griffons (Shoals:5)
  2 cyclopes
  6 mana vipers
  15 manticores
  2 deep elf conjurers
  A shining eye (Slime:6)
  16 harpies
  A stone giant zombie (Tomb:2)
  2 fauns (Shoals:4)
  A vault sentinel (Vaults:4)
  2 orc knights (Vaults:4)
  14 black mambas
  A guardian serpent (Snake:5)
  2 moths of wrath (Zot:2)
  2 salamanders
  An iron dragon skeleton (Tomb:2)
  A sixfirhy (Pan)
  A stone giant skeleton (Abyss:5)
  10 drowned souls
  9 naga magi
  A tormentor (Geh:7)
  A fire drake (shapeshifter) (Depths:1)
  A tengu conjurer (Depths:3)
  An ancient zyme (Abyss:5)
  2 hydra simulacra (Depths:3)
  11 dryads
  A guardian mummy (Tomb:2)
  A two-headed ogre (Vaults:4)
  A troll (Vaults:4)
  4 merfolk
  A wolf spider simulacrum (Tomb:2)
  3 ravens (Depths:3)
  3 snapping turtles
  2 boulder beetles
  4 brown oozes (Slime:6)
  A vampire (Abyss:5)
  A flying skull (Dis:7)
  A ynoxinul (Abyss:5)
  393 air elementals
  A deep elf mage (Elf:3)
  A shark (Shoals:5)
  4 water elementals
  A trapdoor spider (Tomb:3)
  A wraith (Geh:7)
  4 ugly things
  A neqoxec (Abyss:5)
  7 yaks
  4 humans (Snake:3)
  2 hippogriffs
  3 deep elf fighters
  16 nagas
  8 wargs
  16 water moccasins
  A necrophage (Geh:4)
  2 small abominations (Abyss:5)
  4 spatial vortices (Abyss:5)
  41 wolves
  A dwarf (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  An orc warrior (Orc:4)
  3 starcursed masses (Abyss:5)
  6 ogres
  A centaur (D:13)
  11 lost souls
  2 giant slugs
  A raiju zombie (Crypt:4)
  34 hounds
  An iron imp (Abyss:5)
  4 orc wizards
  368 lightning spires
  2 sheep
  9 mummies (Tomb:2)
  8 adders
  2 green rats (Lair:2)
  5 white imps
  19 ufetubi
  4 orcs
  A ball python (Snake:3)
  6 bats
  A jackal (D:9)
  A kobold (D:13)
  2 giant spores
  11 quokkas
  9 rats
  A bush (Shoals:1)
  276 eldritch tentacle segments
  9 fungi
  27 plants
  13 snaplasher vines
  1615 snaplasher vine segments
  63 starspawn tentacles
  170 starspawn tentacle segments
  32 tentacles
  669 tentacle segments
4150 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 9698 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | Kraaaaaw, the Tengu Summoner, began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 10/10 MP: 3/3
    52 | D:1      | Reached skill level 5 in Summonings
   168 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 16/16 MP: 3/5
   658 | D:1      | Reached skill level 1 in Fighting
  1084 | D:2      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 20/20 MP: 4/7
  1104 | D:2      | Learned a level 3 spell: Call Canine Familiar
  1285 | D:2      | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
  1350 | D:2      | Found a shadowy altar of Dithmenos.
  1364 | D:2      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 26/26 MP: 4/8
  2260 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 30/30 MP: 7/11
  2682 | D:4      | Learned a level 4 spell: Summon Lightning Spire
  2794 | D:4      | Noticed Eustachio
  2805 | D:4      | Killed Eustachio
  2805 | D:4      | Reached skill level 6 in Summonings
  2805 | D:4      | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
  2805 | D:4      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 37/37 MP: 9/14
  2824 | D:4      | Found a glowing drain.
  2851 | Sewer    | Entered a sewer
  2878 | Sewer    | Noticed Purgy
  2887 | Sewer    | Killed Purgy
  3211 | D:4      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 41/41 MP: 16/16
  3327 | D:4      | Found Fac Henu's Jewellery Emporium.
  3409 | D:4      | Noticed Duvessa
  3412 | D:4      | Noticed Dowan
  3415 | D:4      | Killed Duvessa
  3435 | D:4      | Killed Dowan
  4085 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  4176 | D:5      | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  4254 | D:5      | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
  4447 | D:5      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 48/48 MP: 16/19
  4538 | D:5      | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
  4579 | D:5      | Reached skill level 1 in Shields
  4579 | D:5      | Reached skill level 7 in Summonings
  5051 | D:5      | Became a worshipper of Elyvilon the Healer
  5341 | D:6      | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  5514 | D:6      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  5548 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  5573 | Temple   | Fell from the grace of Elyvilon
  5573 | Temple   | Became a worshipper of the Shining One
  6082 | D:6      | Reached skill level 5 in Air Magic
  6364 | D:7      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 52/52 MP: 17/21
  7002 | D:7      | Reached skill level 8 in Summonings
  7151 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  7424 | D:8      | Found Xote's Book Emporium.
  7437 | D:8      | Noticed Gastronok
  7552 | D:8      | Killed Gastronok
  7552 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
  7552 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
  8253 | D:9      | Acquired the Shining One's first power
  8263 | D:9      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 49/59 MP: 11/24
  8594 | D:9      | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
  8749 | D:9      | Reached skill level 9 in Summonings
  8888 | D:9      | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 4 turns
  8990 | D:9      | Found Kumouwk's Jewellery Shoppe.
  9024 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
  9037 | D:10     | Noticed Josephine
  9041 | D:10     | Killed Josephine
  9124 | D:10     | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
  9130 | D:10     | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 4 turns
  9250 | D:10     | Noticed Urug
  9252 | D:10     | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 2 turns
  9263 | D:9      | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 4 turns
  9495 | D:10     | Noticed Fannar
  9508 | D:10     | Killed Fannar
  9685 | D:10     | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 10379 | D:10     | Noticed Psyche
 10388 | D:10     | Killed Psyche
 10530 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 10597 | Lair:1   | Noticed Nergalle
 10608 | Lair:1   | Killed Nergalle
 10647 | Lair:1   | Reached XP level 11. HP: 66/66 MP: 22/26
 10759 | Lair:1   | Acquired the Shining One's second power
 10845 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 10 in Summonings
 11426 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 1 in Maces & Flails
 11901 | Lair:2   | Noticed a seven-headed hydra
 11927 | Lair:2   | Killed a seven-headed hydra
 11984 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 11999 | Lair:2   | Got a warped wooden ring
 12002 | Lair:2   | Identified the ring of Dishonesty {Fire Dam+5 Stlth} (You found it on level 2 of the Lair of Beasts)
 12286 | Lair:2   | Noticed a seven-headed hydra
 12523 | Lair:3   | Found a labyrinth entrance.
 12534 | Lab      | Entered a labyrinth
 13903 | Lab      | Noticed a minotaur
 13912 | Lab      | Killed a minotaur
 13941 | Lab      | Got a twitching amber ring
 13941 | Lab      | Got a sparkling copper ring
 13941 | Lab      | Got a faintly glowing marble ring
 13961 | Lab      | Got a distressingly furry robe
 13963 | Lab      | Identified a +0 rod of destruction (9/9) (You found it in a labyrinth)
 13967 | Lab      | Identified the +0 robe of the End {rF+ Dex+1 Dam+3} (You found it in a labyrinth)
 13974 | Lab      | Identified the ring "Ydeheadouch" {rF++ AC+5} (You found it in a labyrinth)
 13977 | Lab      | Got an ichor-stained mace
 13977 | Lab      | Got a smoking mace
 13978 | Lab      | Identified the +0,+5 mace of Gluttony {antimagic, +Rage rPois rC+} (You found it in a labyrinth)
 13979 | Lab      | Identified the +6,-1 mace "Miefoum" {drain, +Rage +Inv rF++ rN+ Str+4} (You found it in a labyrinth)
 14042 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 5 spell: Shadow Creatures
 14075 | Lair:2   | Killed a seven-headed hydra
 14075 | Lair:2   | Reached XP level 12. HP: 72/72 MP: 1/29
 14208 | Lair:3   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 14218 | Lair:3   | Killed a five-headed hydra
 14584 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 10 in Air Magic
 14927 | Lair:3   | Found a staircase to the Shoals.
 15201 | Lair:3   | Noticed a six-headed hydra
 15209 | Lair:3   | Killed a six-headed hydra
 15690 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 11 in Summonings
 17179 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 5 in Maces & Flails
 17184 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 17260 | Lair:5   | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
 17387 | Lair:5   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 79/79 MP: 25/30
 17431 | Lair:5   | Got a distressingly furry robe
 17439 | Lair:5   | Identified the cursed -5 robe of Intuition {+Blink +Fly Str-2} (You found it on level 5 of the Lair of Beasts)
 17738 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Snake Pit.
 18017 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 20057 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 20116 | Lair:8   | Noticed Maud
 20133 | Lair:8   | Killed Maud
 20133 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 20255 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 12 in Summonings
 20628 | Lair:8   | Noticed Rupert
 20658 | Lair:8   | Killed Rupert
 22183 | Lair:8   | Noticed a dire elephant
 22183 | Lair:8   | Noticed a dire elephant
 22194 | Lair:8   | Killed a dire elephant
 22207 | Lair:8   | Killed a dire elephant
 22359 | Lair:8   | Noticed a dire elephant
 22369 | Lair:8   | Killed a dire elephant
 22572 | Lair:8   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 50/86 MP: 23/32
 22780 | Lair:8   | Acquired the Shining One's third power
 22833 | Lair:8   | Noticed a dire elephant
 22845 | Lair:8   | Killed a dire elephant
 22898 | Lair:8   | Noticed a dire elephant
 22908 | Lair:8   | Killed a dire elephant
 23230 | D:9      | Killed Urug
 23285 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 23873 | Orc:2    | Noticed Harold
 23884 | Orc:2    | Killed Harold
 24494 | Orc:3    | Found Shrys' Assorted Antiques.
 24864 | Orc:4    | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 24905 | Orc:4    | Found Roikk's Distillery.
 24934 | Orc:4    | Found Qunian's Gadget Boutique.
 24995 | Orc:4    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 25231 | Orc:4    | Found Kilemp's Antique Weapon Shop.
 25345 | Orc:4    | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
 25351 | Orc:4    | Found Cluareil's Weapon Shop.
 25358 | Orc:4    | Found Gutienk's General Store.
 25866 | Orc:4    | Noticed an orc warlord
 25937 | Orc:4    | Killed an orc warlord
 26209 | Orc:4    | Acquired the Shining One's fourth power
 26547 | Orc:4    | Found Onlia's Antique Armour Boutique.
 26548 | Orc:4    | Found Brihafomn's Antique Weapon Shop.
 26549 | Orc:4    | Found Umap's General Store.
 26549 | Orc:4    | Found Jiter's Jewellery Boutique.
 26564 | Orc:4    | Bought an ichor-stained eveningstar for 520 gold pieces
 26565 | Orc:4    | Identified the +4,+2 eveningstar of the Clouds {pain, SInv} (You bought it in a shop on level 4 of the Orcish Mines)
 26570 | Orc:4    | Bought an emerald-encrusted ring mail for 225 gold pieces
 26581 | Orc:4    | Identified the +1 ring mail of the Alphagorgon {Dam+4} (You bought it in a shop on level 4 of the Orcish Mines)
 26802 | Orc:3    | Bought a scroll of identify for 76 gold pieces
 26802 | Orc:3    | Bought a pink potion for 34 gold pieces
 26803 | Orc:3    | Identified the ring of Plistryp {+Blink Str+2 SInv} (You found it in a labyrinth)
 26804 | Orc:3    | Gained mutation: Your digestive system is specialised to digest meat. [potion of beneficial mutation]
 26934 | D:9      | Bought the cursed amulet of Othaevve {Stasis rPois Str+1 Dex+4 SInv} for 565 gold pieces
 27190 | D:11     | Found Fruiq's Book Boutique.
 27514 | D:11     | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 27740 | D:12     | Identified the ring "Zowel" {MP+9 Int+3} (You found it in a labyrinth)
 27776 | D:12     | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
 28024 | D:12     | Noticed Erolcha
 28034 | D:12     | Killed Erolcha
 28555 | D:13     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 28671 | D:11     | Bought a book of Enchantments for 650 gold pieces
 28679 | D:11     | Learned a level 6 spell: Deflect Missiles
 28686 | D:11     | Learned a level 6 spell: Haste
 29312 | D:13     | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
 29438 | D:13     | Reached skill level 13 in Air Magic
 30137 | D:14     | Found Khaast's Distillery.
 30319 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 30568 | D:15     | Reached XP level 15. HP: 92/92 MP: 30/33
 31162 | D:15     | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
 31775 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 32136 | Snake:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Snake Pit
 32205 | Snake:1  | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
 32276 | Snake:1  | Noticed Aizul
 32299 | Snake:1  | Killed Aizul
 33205 | Snake:1  | Identified a -2 rod of clouds (13/13) (You found it on level 1 of the Snake Pit)
 34149 | Snake:2  | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
 34388 | Snake:2  | Reached skill level 1 in Armour
 34636 | Snake:2  | Reached skill level 14 in Air Magic
 34997 | Snake:2  | Identified a +0 cloak of preservation (You found it on level 2 of the Snake Pit)
 35570 | Snake:3  | Noticed Kirke
 35580 | Snake:3  | Killed Kirke
 35587 | Snake:3  | Noticed Vashnia
 35739 | Snake:3  | Killed Vashnia
 36147 | Snake:3  | Noticed a greater naga
 36169 | Snake:3  | Killed a greater naga
 36680 | Snake:3  | Reached XP level 16. HP: 99/99 MP: 22/34
 37018 | Snake:3  | Noticed a greater naga
 37044 | Snake:3  | Killed a greater naga
 37683 | Snake:4  | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
 37748 | Bazaar   | Entered a bazaar
 37752 | Bazaar   | Found Binwed's Jewellery Boutique.
 37770 | Bazaar   | Found Muing's Antique Weapon Emporium.
 37787 | Bazaar   | Found Geubusch's Book Boutique.
 37804 | Bazaar   | Found Asie's Distillery.
 39396 | Snake:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Snake Pit
 39446 | Snake:5  | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
 39661 | Snake:5  | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
 39771 | Snake:5  | Noticed Asterion
 39783 | Snake:5  | Killed Asterion
 40757 | Snake:5  | Reached skill level 15 in Air Magic
 41397 | Snake:5  | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
 41591 | Snake:5  | Reached XP level 17. HP: 102/104 MP: 27/35
 41632 | Snake:5  | Got a serpentine rune of Zot
 42137 | Shoals:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Shoals
 43408 | Shoals:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Invocations
 43698 | Shoals:2 | Found a frozen archway.
 43762 | Shoals:2 | Found Herublou's Magic Scroll Shop.
 43893 | IceCv    | Entered an ice cave
 43922 | IceCv    | Noticed Dark Madness' ghost (mighty OpSu)
 43943 | IceCv    | Killed Dark Madness' ghost
 44694 | IceCv    | Noticed an Ice Fiend
 46605 | Shoals:3 | Found Hoosobou's General Store.
 47679 | Shoals:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Shields
 47679 | Shoals:4 | Reached skill level 5 in Invocations
 47679 | Shoals:4 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 110/110 MP: 36/36
 47881 | Shoals:4 | Noticed Norris
 48089 | Shoals:4 | Killed Norris
 48221 | Shoals:4 | Got a pitted buckler
 48230 | Shoals:4 | Identified the +3 buckler "Vetsexol" {rN+} (You took it off Norris on level 4 of the Shoals)
 48724 | Shoals:4 | Reached skill level 16 in Air Magic
 49828 | Shoals:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Shoals
 50067 | Shoals:5 | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
 50854 | Shoals:5 | Reached skill level 1 in Translocations
 50911 | Shoals:5 | Noticed Jorgrun
 51052 | Shoals:5 | Killed Jorgrun
 51055 | Shoals:5 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 115/115 MP: 20/36
 51132 | Shoals:5 | Got a fine leather armour
 51143 | Shoals:5 | Identified the cursed -1 leather armour "Yleoss" {Acc+1} (You found it on level 5 of the Shoals)
 51502 | Shoals:5 | Got a barnacled rune of Zot
 51620 | Shoals:5 | Noticed Ilsuiw
 51675 | Shoals:5 | Killed Ilsuiw
 51691 | Shoals:5 | Got a brightly glowing marble ring
 51834 | Shoals:5 | Identified the ring "Gurhaokk" {rF+ Dex+3 Int+2} (You took it off a merfolk aquamancer on level 5 of the Shoals)
 51839 | Shoals:5 | Identified a +0 rod of striking (14/14) (You took it off a centaur on level 5 of the Shoals)
 52214 | Shoals:5 | Noticed Frances
 52232 | Shoals:5 | Killed Frances
 52751 | Shoals:5 | Learned a level 4 spell: Summon Elemental
 52758 | Shoals:5 | Learned a level 6 spell: Monstrous Menagerie
 53150 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 53244 | Vaults:1 | Found Hodeq's Assorted Antiques.
 53308 | Vaults:1 | Found a magical portal.
 53387 | WizLab   | Entered a wizard's laboratory
 54424 | WizLab   | Identified Cigotuvi's Collected Works on Transformation and Stones
 54816 | WizLab   | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of mutation]
 54816 | WizLab   | Gained mutation: You possess an exceptional clarity of mind. [potion of mutation]
 54819 | WizLab   | Lost mutation: You possess an exceptional clarity of mind. [potion of mutation]
 54819 | WizLab   | Gained mutation: You are partially covered in thin metallic scales (AC +2). [potion of mutation]
 54820 | WizLab   | Gained mutation: Your skin changes colour to match your surroundings (Stlth). [potion of mutation]
 54820 | WizLab   | Lost mutation: You are partially covered in thin metallic scales (AC +2). [potion of mutation]
 54820 | WizLab   | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of mutation]
 54829 | WizLab   | Gained mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [potion of beneficial mutation]
 55094 | Vaults:1 | Noticed Nikola
 55102 | Vaults:1 | Killed Nikola
 55167 | Vaults:1 | Bought a papyrus book for 450 gold pieces
 55755 | Vaults:1 | Found Waum's Distillery.
 56026 | Vaults:1 | Noticed Agnes
 56035 | Vaults:1 | Killed Agnes
 57168 | Vaults:2 | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
 57450 | Vaults:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
 57520 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 58475 | Vaults:2 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 101/121 MP: 20/38
 59476 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 10 in Maces & Flails
 59615 | Vaults:3 | Noticed Jory
 59626 | Vaults:3 | Killed Jory
 60508 | Vaults:3 | Found Klucs' Magic Scroll Emporium.
 60516 | Vaults:3 | Bought a scroll of enchant armour for 105 gold pieces
 60764 | Vaults:3 | Got a sheer robe
 60771 | Vaults:3 | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
 60790 | Vaults:3 | Got a shimmering hat
 60803 | Vaults:3 | Got a fabulously ornate robe
 60821 | Vaults:3 | Identified the +1 hat of the Journeyman {rF+ MR++ Curse} (You found it on level 3 of the Vaults)
 60900 | Vaults:3 | Identified the cursed -5 robe of Misfortune {-Cast Contam *Tele EV-4 Str-2 Dex-2 Int-2 Stlth-- Curse} (You found it on level 3 of the Vaults)
 60902 | Vaults:3 | Identified the cursed +0 robe of Trog's Hope {Dex+3 Dam+4 SInv Stlth++} (You found it on level 3 of the Vaults)
 61821 | Vaults:4 | Found a staircase to the Hall of Blades.
 62655 | Vaults:4 | Found Kaatwaw's Armour Shop.
 65202 | Temple   | Identified a +4,+6 eveningstar of holy wrath (a +3,+4 eveningstar of distortion blessed by the Shining One)
 65631 | Crypt:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
 66620 | Crypt:1  | Got a blackened ring mail
 66621 | Crypt:1  | Identified the +0 ring mail of Dithmenos' Outrage {Dex+3 Dam-3} (You found it on level 1 of the Crypt)
 66905 | Crypt:2  | Reached XP level 21. HP: 128/128 MP: 39/39
 67549 | Crypt:2  | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
 68048 | Crypt:2  | Got a wavering granite ring
 68049 | Crypt:2  | Identified the ring "Blosoi Plim" {rF+ Int+2} (You found it on level 2 of the Crypt)
 68968 | Crypt:3  | Noticed Sojobo
 69013 | Crypt:3  | Killed Sojobo
 69013 | Crypt:3  | Reached skill level 10 in Charms
 70097 | Crypt:4  | Noticed Boris
 70135 | Crypt:4  | Killed Boris
 70913 | Crypt:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Crypt
 71489 | Crypt:5  | Reached XP level 22. HP: 107/135 MP: 40/40
 71731 | Crypt:5  | Noticed an ancient lich
 71976 | Crypt:5  | The Shining One protects you from harm!
 72105 | Crypt:5  | Killed an ancient lich
 72236 | Crypt:5  | Identified the Catalogue of Attacks
 73170 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
 73380 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to Hell.
 73464 | Depths:1 | Noticed the Enchantress
 73484 | Depths:1 | Killed the Enchantress
 73501 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 15 in Shields
 73508 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
 73516 | Depths:1 | Got a faerie dragon armour
 73563 | Depths:1 | Identified the +6 faerie dragon armour {Dam-1} (You took it off the Enchantress on level 1 of the Depths)
 73637 | Depths:1 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 77472 | Depths:3 | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
 77715 | Depths:3 | Noticed Frederick
 77743 | Depths:3 | Killed Frederick
 78452 | Depths:3 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 109/140 MP: 26/41
 78917 | Depths:3 | Identified a scroll of acquirement
 78981 | Depths:3 | Learned a level 5 spell: Summon Forest
 79065 | Depths:3 | Identified the Compendium of the Frostbite and Necromancy
 79634 | Depths:4 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 79748 | Depths:4 | Found Pluebria's Armour Shop.
 79909 | Depths:4 | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
 81070 | Depths:4 | Identified Nugitaom's Compendium of Twisted Feathers (You found it on level 4 of the Depths)
 81076 | Depths:4 | Learned a level 4 spell: Airstrike
 81441 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
 81780 | Depths:4 | Reached skill level 5 in Translocations
 81981 | Depths:5 | Reached skill level 17 in Air Magic
 82053 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
 82513 | Depths:5 | Reached skill level 15 in Maces & Flails
 83220 | Depths:5 | Found Kuaf's General Store.
 83230 | Depths:5 | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon II for 88 gold pieces
 83232 | Depths:5 | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 83981 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 84516 | Elf:1    | Found Cluciegi's Gadget Boutique.
 84592 | Elf:1    | Got a polished scale mail
 84593 | Elf:1    | Identified the +0 scale mail of Roudeug {Acc+4 Dam+4} (You found it on level 1 of the Elven Halls)
 84778 | Elf:1    | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
 85678 | Elf:2    | Found Mnuenlur's Weapon Emporium.
 86481 | Elf:3    | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
 86783 | Elf:3    | Found Mumn's Antique Weapon Shop.
 86898 | Elf:3    | Reached XP level 24. HP: 138/145 MP: 41/41
 88126 | Elf:2    | Reached skill level 15 in Summonings
 89566 | Elf:3    | Got a brightly glowing granite ring
 89570 | Elf:3    | Got a faintly glowing morningstar
 89571 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring of Megrad {Hunger +Blink} (You took it off a deep elf demonologist on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 89575 | Elf:3    | Identified the +6,+4 morningstar of the Valley of Death {flame, rN+ Int+3} (You took it off a deep elf demonologist on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 89638 | Elf:3    | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
 89661 | Elf:3    | Got a brightly glowing fire dragon armour
 89675 | Elf:3    | Identified the +2 fire dragon armour of Winter {rF++ rC- rN+} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 90742 | Vaults:4 | Bought the +7 ice dragon armour of the Harvest {rF- rC++ rN+} for 2192 gold pieces
 91483 | Slime:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
 92334 | Slime:2  | Gained mutation: Your vision is a little blurry. [a shining eye]
 92845 | Slime:2  | Reached skill level 18 in Air Magic
 93528 | Slime:4  | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [a shining eye]
 93532 | Slime:4  | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [a shining eye]
 93881 | Snake:2  | Lost mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [potion of cure mutation]
 93881 | Snake:2  | Lost mutation: Your vision is a little blurry. [potion of cure mutation]
 93881 | Snake:2  | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of cure mutation]
 93881 | Snake:2  | Lost mutation: Your digestive system is specialised to digest meat. [potion of cure mutation]
 93881 | Snake:2  | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of cure mutation]
 94114 | Slime:4  | Gained mutation: You digest meat inefficiently. [a shining eye]
 94495 | Slime:6  | Entered Level 6 of the Pits of Slime
 95496 | Slime:6  | Noticed the royal jelly
 95754 | Slime:6  | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
 95902 | Slime:6  | Killed the royal jelly
 96285 | Slime:6  | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 4 turns
 96494 | Slime:6  | Got a slimy rune of Zot
 97507 | Depths:5 | Voluntarily entered the Abyss.
 97580 | Abyss:1  | Got an ancient silver ring
 97770 | Abyss:1  | Reached XP level 25. HP: 150/150 MP: 42/42
 97789 | Abyss:1  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 98046 | Abyss:2  | Reached skill level 10 in Armour
 98141 | Abyss:2  | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
 98375 | Abyss:2  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
 98807 | Abyss:4  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
 98864 | Abyss:4  | Got a shimmering leather armour
 98939 | Abyss:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Abyss
 99829 | Abyss:5  | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [a neqoxec]
 99874 | Abyss:5  | Reached skill level 15 in Spellcasting
100247 | Abyss:5  | Reached skill level 19 in Air Magic
100261 | Abyss:5  | Noticed an ancient lich
100266 | Abyss:5  | Killed an ancient lich
100303 | Abyss:5  | Reached XP level 26. HP: 158/158 MP: 44/44
100309 | Abyss:5  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
100663 | Abyss:5  | Identified the ring "Roocleum" {Fire Str+2 Int+2} (You found it on level 1 of the Abyss)
100850 | Abyss:5  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
101138 | Abyss:5  | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
101588 | Abyss:5  | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
101603 | Abyss:5  | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
101653 | Abyss:5  | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
101670 | Abyss:5  | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
101670 | Abyss:5  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
101670 | Abyss:5  | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
101673 | Abyss:5  | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
102007 | Abyss:5  | Gained mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [a neqoxec]
102356 | Abyss:5  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
102359 | Abyss:5  | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
102395 | Abyss:5  | Reached XP level 27. HP: 89/164 MP: 45/45
102416 | Abyss:5  | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 2 turns
102656 | Depths:5 | Escaped the Abyss
102677 | Depths:5 | Bought a potion of cure mutation for 560 gold pieces
102678 | Depths:5 | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of cure mutation]
102678 | Depths:5 | Lost mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [potion of cure mutation]
102678 | Depths:5 | Lost mutation: You digest meat inefficiently. [potion of cure mutation]
102678 | Depths:5 | Lost mutation: Your skin changes colour to match your surroundings (Stlth). [potion of cure mutation]
103002 | D:13     | Identified the +0 leather armour "Awirien" {Str-4 Acc+6} (You found it on level 4 of the Abyss)
103491 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
103683 | Vaults:4 | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
103897 | Vaults:4 | Reached skill level 20 in Air Magic
105245 | Vaults:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
105265 | Vaults:5 | Killed an ancient lich
105513 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
106284 | Vaults:5 | Found Mnifruq's Jewellery Shoppe.
107345 | Vaults:5 | Found Mniupnak's Jewellery Shoppe.
107345 | Vaults:5 | Found Obanarai's Antique Armour Shoppe.
107346 | Vaults:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
107528 | Vaults:5 | Killed an ancient lich
108221 | Vaults:5 | Found Quassaaf's Magic Scroll Boutique.
108249 | Vaults:5 | Found Smuod's Food Shoppe.
108398 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon I for 49 gold pieces
108412 | Vaults:5 | Found Faavvuiz's Food Shoppe.
109410 | Tomb:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients
112018 | Depths:3 | Learned a level 4 spell: Control Teleport
113621 | Tomb:2   | Reached skill level 21 in Air Magic
113639 | Tomb:3   | Entered Level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients
117275 | Tomb:3   | Got a golden rune of Zot
117289 | Tomb:3   | Noticed Saint Roka
117315 | Tomb:3   | Killed Saint Roka
117464 | Tomb:3   | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [a neqoxec]
117706 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Volume of Boosts
117748 | Tomb:3   | Identified Iskenderun's Incunabulum of Attacks
117762 | Tomb:3   | Learned a level 9 spell: Tornado
117897 | Tomb:3   | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of cure mutation]
118583 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
118594 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 1 in Staves
119390 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 5 in Staves
119411 | Zot:1    | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
119603 | Zot:1    | Identified a +4 rod of ignition (10/10) (You found it on level 1 of the Realm of Zot)
120413 | Zot:2    | Noticed an orb of fire
120428 | Zot:2    | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [an orb of fire]
120439 | Zot:2    | Killed an orb of fire
120712 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 22 in Air Magic
121038 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 10 in Staves
122252 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 23 in Air Magic
123251 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 4 spell: Passage of Golubria
123606 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
123783 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
123959 | Pan      | Noticed Iphous the pandemonium lord
123972 | Pan      | Killed Iphous the pandemonium lord
124029 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
124177 | Pan      | Noticed Cycw the pandemonium lord
124191 | Pan      | Killed Cycw the pandemonium lord
124214 | Pan      | Got a warped scale mail
124215 | Pan      | Identified the cursed -4 scale mail of the Lion {Str+3 Int+3} (You found it in Pandemonium)
124249 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
124250 | Pan      | Noticed Fusec the pandemonium lord
124256 | Pan      | Took an exit into the Abyss.
124256 | Abyss:1  | Escaped into the Abyss
124304 | Depths:3 | Escaped the Abyss
124331 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
124336 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
124541 | Pan      | Reached skill level 24 in Air Magic
124830 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
125101 | Pan      | Noticed Viyzxuda the pandemonium lord
125112 | Pan      | Killed Viyzxuda the pandemonium lord
125293 | Pan      | Noticed Nuffom the pandemonium lord
125327 | Pan      | Killed Nuffom the pandemonium lord
125528 | Pan      | Got a demonic rune of Zot
125555 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
125560 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
125691 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Lom Lobon.
125723 | Pan      | Noticed Lom Lobon
125787 | Pan      | Killed Lom Lobon
125821 | Pan      | Got a magical rune of Zot
126089 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
126134 | Pan      | Took an exit into the Abyss.
126134 | Abyss:1  | Escaped into the Abyss
126140 | Abyss:1  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
126163 | Depths:3 | Escaped the Abyss
126169 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Gloorx Vloq.
126169 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
126219 | Pan      | Reached skill level 25 in Air Magic
126349 | Pan      | Noticed Gloorx Vloq
126360 | Pan      | Killed Gloorx Vloq
126402 | Pan      | Got a dark rune of Zot
126602 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is very low (-20% MP). [a neqoxec]
126886 | Pan      | Identified the Papyrus of the Hummingbird (You acquired it in Pandemonium)
127323 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
127336 | Pan      | Took an exit into the Abyss.
127336 | Abyss:1  | Escaped into the Abyss
127384 | Depths:3 | Escaped the Abyss
127389 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 10 in Invocations
127402 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
127656 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
127670 | Pan      | Took an exit into the Abyss.
127670 | Abyss:1  | Escaped into the Abyss
127739 | Depths:3 | Escaped the Abyss
127889 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
127959 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Cerebov.
128017 | Pan      | Reached skill level 26 in Air Magic
128191 | Pan      | Identified the Handbook of Enchantment
128453 | Pan      | Noticed Cerebov
128460 | Pan      | Got a fiery rune of Zot
128545 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
128566 | Pan      | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
128899 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Mnoleg.
128967 | Pan      | Noticed Mnoleg
128986 | Pan      | Killed Mnoleg
129051 | Pan      | Got a glowing rune of Zot
129124 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [a cacodemon]
129125 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [a neqoxec]
129140 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You have a fast metabolism. [a cacodemon]
129260 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
129268 | Pan      | Took an exit into the Abyss.
129268 | Abyss:1  | Escaped into the Abyss
129289 | Abyss:1  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
129301 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is very low (-20% MP). [potion of cure mutation]
129301 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: You have a fast metabolism. [potion of cure mutation]
129301 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: Your body is slowly deteriorating. [potion of cure mutation]
129301 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of cure mutation]
129301 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of cure mutation]
129322 | Depths:3 | Escaped the Abyss
129629 | D:13     | Learned a level 9 spell: Dragon's Call
129882 | Hell     | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
129882 | Hell     | Noticed Geryon
129893 | Hell     | Noticed Murray
129898 | Hell     | Killed Geryon
129912 | Hell     | Killed Murray
129973 | Hell     | Reached skill level 27 in Air Magic
130212 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the Iron City of Dis.
130275 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the freezing wastes of Cocytus.
130361 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the decaying netherworld of Tartarus.
130609 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the ashen valley of Gehenna.
130868 | Tar:1    | Entered Level 1 of Tartarus
131957 | Tar:4    | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
132427 | Tar:7    | Entered Level 7 of Tartarus
132542 | Tar:7    | Noticed Ereshkigal
133213 | D:14     | Bought 2 potions of heal wounds for 78 gold pieces
133213 | D:14     | Bought a potion of restore abilities for 39 gold pieces
133213 | D:14     | Bought a potion of restore abilities for 39 gold pieces
134161 | Tar:7    | Killed Ereshkigal
134268 | Tar:7    | Got a bone rune of Zot
134409 | Tar:7    | Noticed an ancient lich
134422 | Tar:7    | Killed an ancient lich
134635 | Tar:7    | Got a transparent large shield
134636 | Tar:7    | Identified the cursed +0 large shield "Ihatenom" {Acc-4} (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)
134687 | Tar:7    | Got a jewelled ring mail
134688 | Tar:7    | Identified the +2 ring mail "Priabb" {Str+4 Dex+3} (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)
134724 | Tar:7    | Noticed an ancient lich
135635 | Dis:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Iron City of Dis
136641 | Dis:4    | Gained mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [mutagenic glow]
136968 | Dis:7    | Entered Level 7 of the Iron City of Dis
137798 | Dis:7    | Identified Demewegi's Reference Book on Ice and Summoning
137803 | Dis:7    | Learned a level 3 spell: Abjuration
137806 | Dis:7    | Got a pitted amber ring
137807 | Dis:7    | Identified the cursed ring "Dorotic" {Str+5 Int-3} (You found it on level 7 of the Iron City of Dis)
138430 | Dis:7    | Noticed Dispater
138454 | Dis:7    | Killed Dispater
138474 | Dis:7    | Got an iron rune of Zot
139334 | Geh:1    | Entered Level 1 of Gehenna
140323 | Geh:7    | Entered Level 7 of Gehenna
140360 | Geh:7    | Reached skill level 15 in Charms
140769 | Geh:7    | Got a twitching bone ring
140770 | Geh:7    | Identified the ring of Meedu {Regen Str+1} (You found it on level 7 of Gehenna)
140874 | Geh:7    | Noticed Asmodeus
140887 | Geh:7    | Killed Asmodeus
140905 | Geh:7    | Got an obsidian rune of Zot
141091 | Coc:1    | Entered Level 1 of Cocytus
141545 | Coc:7    | Entered Level 7 of Cocytus
141683 | Coc:7    | Noticed Reverend's ghost (legendary TrBe)
141724 | Coc:7    | Killed Reverend's ghost
141762 | Coc:7    | Noticed an ancient lich
141769 | Coc:7    | Killed an ancient lich
141825 | Coc:7    | Noticed Tim's ghost (legendary DgFE)
141831 | Coc:7    | Noticed the Serpent of Hell
141843 | Coc:7    | Killed the Serpent of Hell
141843 | Coc:7    | Killed Tim's ghost
142235 | Coc:7    | Noticed Antaeus
142425 | Coc:7    | Got an icy rune of Zot
142689 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [potion of cure mutation]
143174 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
144079 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
144087 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
144158 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
144165 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
144343 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
144344 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
144365 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
144371 | Zot:5    | Killed from afar by an ancient lich

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Dagger            |    34 |    19 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    53
       Unarmed           |     3 |       |       |       |       |       |     6 |     3 |       ||    12
       Flail             |       |    89 |   199 |   395 |   977 |   613 |   559 |       |       ||  2832
       Eveningstar       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   640 |  1242 |  6792 ||  8674
       Staff             |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
 Cast: Summon Small Mamm |    22 |     8 |    14 |     7 |     1 |       |       |       |       ||    52
       Call Canine Famil |     5 |    17 |    37 |    47 |    51 |    11 |     2 |       |       ||   170
       Summon Lightning  |       |       |    28 |    98 |   221 |   139 |   238 |   215 |   109 ||  1048
       Shadow Creatures  |       |       |       |    10 |    98 |   179 |    45 |    44 |     9 ||   385
       Deflect Missiles  |       |       |       |       |     9 |    11 |    13 |    12 |    25 ||    70
       Blink             |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |     1 |     1 ||     3
       Summon Elemental  |       |       |       |       |       |       |   243 |   215 |   155 ||   613
       Monstrous Menager |       |       |       |       |       |       |    34 |    13 |     7 ||    54
       Airstrike         |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   270 |    59 ||   329
       Summon Forest     |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    17 |    10 ||    27
       Apportation       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
       Haste             |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    16 ||    16
       Control Teleport  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     9 ||     9
       Tornado           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     3 ||     3
       Abjuration        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
       Passage of Golubr |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
Invok: Summon Divine War |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    40 ||    40
       Cleansing Flame   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     8 ||     8
 Abil: Fly               |       |     2 |     2 |    16 |    13 |     1 |       |     4 |     5 ||    43
       Stop Flying       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |     4 |     5 ||    10
       Evoke Teleportati |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    17 ||    17
Evoke: Wand              |       |     1 |     5 |    23 |     8 |    12 |     5 |    10 |    61 ||   125
       Deck              |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    18 |       ||    18
       Lamp of fire      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       ||     1
  Use: Scroll            |       |    13 |    10 |    12 |    13 |    12 |    27 |    36 |    67 ||   190
       Potion            |       |       |       |    10 |     5 |     2 |    11 |     4 |    34 ||    66
 Stab: Sleeping          |     1 |     1 |     1 |       |       |       |     4 |     1 |       ||     8
       Distracted        |       |     1 |     2 |    14 |    17 |     8 |    21 |    20 |    72 ||   155
       Confused          |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       ||     1
       Fleeing           |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |       |       ||     2
       Paralysed         |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       ||     1

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47  All

Page created in 2.994 seconds with 20 queries.