Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Profanity, T***, and Dominion: the ISuckatDominion Youtube Channel  (Read 1930 times)

Vermillion

• Baron
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
    • ISuckAtDominion (NSFW)

Learn some new curse words as I try to climb the ranks of the Goko pro board. Here are two games that just went up:

"A Really Bad Start"
His Opening: Mandarin, Count, Gold
My Opening: Silver, Silver, Silver.
Is our hero doomed?

"Cursed Out?"
Opening greeting:
"FiveHundo500: **** You."
No, **** you. I insist.
---------------------------------------------------
I Suck At Dominion. A NSFW and offensive Youtube channel of Recorded Dominion Games. It may give you cancer. http://bit.ly/1cvXLYL

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
Re: Profanity, T***, and Dominion: the ISuckatDominion Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 12:26:33 pm »
+8

A couple of things:

Your avatar. It's only a matter of time before YouTube takes your videos down because of it. If you're going to record videos and put them on YouTube you really should change that.

Your profuse use of swear words. It's certainly funny when people get mad on YouTube, so perhaps if you're going to go for that you can play it up a bit. The first few minutes of your first video seemed like you just wanted to say the F-word as much as you could, because your angle wasn't entirely clear.

...on the other hand, there are only so many things you can swear about in Dominion before people stop feeling bad for you because you brought them upon yourself with poor play. There's a fine balance to be had there, I think. Just my thoughts.
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.443 seconds with 21 queries.