Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1873 times)

Riku Riekkinen

• Pawn
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: May 03, 2013, 06:58:31 pm »
+2

I'm a self centered bastard who writes forums mostly drunk. All in all I try very hard not to lure discussion out of strategic levels and try to bring something new, if I ever actually post here. In fact now I see this as a training forum for my "master of the horse".

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +6125
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 07:03:19 pm »
+1

Do you play any games seriously other than TS? :)

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: p4ddy0d00rs
  • Nemo dat quod non habet.
  • Respect: +526
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 07:42:09 pm »
+1

I'm a self centered bastard who writes forums mostly drunk. All in all I try very hard not to lure discussion out of strategic levels and try to bring something new, if I ever actually post here. In fact now I see this as a training forum for my "master of the horse".

Hi Riku.  This certainly doesn't sound like you, but hey I could be wrong.

Do you play a lot of Dominion?  I discovered Dominion AFTER having played lots of FTP, POG, TS... so of course I'd love to get to know your thoughts on Dominion since I enjoyed your thoughts on these other games.

Welcome.   :)

() | (_) ^/

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: p4ddy0d00rs
  • Nemo dat quod non habet.
  • Respect: +526
    • View Profile
    • BGG profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 07:43:29 pm »
+1

I know you asked him, so pardon me for answering... I know I've seen a lot of his Paths of Glory and For the People stuff, all quite insightful.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 07:48:04 pm »
+1

Hey Riku.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Riku Riekkinen

• Pawn
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 08:09:14 pm »

OK had a longer post, but it got snuffed by a post monster. Currently best european player ever by trophies, current Essen euromasters best player, current best european player by BPA standards & currently on 6 international tournament win streak. <- that is facts in short... destroyed post had some actual boasting as well. What do you think I'm here for? For fun? :D yeah, you were right.

Quote from: () | (_) ^/
Do you play a lot of Dominion?

Only played a couple of hundred dominion games. I think I got into it pretty fast as most of the think deck advantaged were clear to me as PoG player.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.569 seconds with 21 queries.