Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]  All

Author Topic: [DLR] Chapter 1: The White Calf  (Read 39213 times)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: [DLR] Chapter 1: The White Calf
« Reply #525 on: February 05, 2014, 08:25:07 pm »

[Figured as much, but thought I'd post to see if anyone was still kicking.]

Genji could hear the shuffle of cards and knew that at least one other of the group had survived.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 05, 2014, 09:53:48 pm »

[Well, if Jack is still around there's 3 of you left...
If anyone is interested in joining that didn't before, I could work out character creation with them while we move on...depending on what kind of character they want to play I can add them in when you get to town at the latest.  If you guys want to continue with a small party, I'm up for it.  We could split the party for the combat, and concentrate the action on the active players, while the inactive players deal with "the rest".]

Bob looks around, "Grant, Cliff, Sky Hawk, and I could work our way around to the North, keeping their northern guns occupied, while the rest of you come around from the South.

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 06, 2014, 04:40:07 am »

Amanda grits her teeth to block out the pain and looks around to see what's happening.
Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 06, 2014, 07:51:34 am »

You look around in the dim lamplight.
Jimmy is absently moving his cards in his hands.  The shadows coming from the cards seem alive in the lamplight, like little wisps of flame coming off of each one as he moves it.
Grant looks at the creature that injured him, wincing slightly from the pain in his abdomen.  He nudges it with his toe.  What is this thing?
Sky Hawk comes over from the doodle he and Bob were looking at, I have heard stories of braves being carried off at night, by some giant bird.  It would appear that it is no bird.
Cliff remarks, Sure is ugly though.  He flips out his revolver, and slots new bullets into the chamber one by one.

Bob shakes his head, Indeed, it looks like a giant bat from hell

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 06, 2014, 08:15:06 am »

I must say, that attack was something strange...strange enough that it passed by in a blur.  It's almost hard to recall what happened...and what we were doing here...
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 06, 2014, 09:45:35 pm »

[RECAP]
You were ambushed by bandits (the infamous Sam Bass) in your Stagecoach headed to Deadwood. 
After that, some of you went to round up some horses and noticed a strange light in the distance.  While investigating, Bob was approached by a near-dead indian that he healed (Sky Hawk).
Sky Hawk informed you that the white calf had been born, and that Jordrava was bringing news to the Sioux elders.  Earlier this evening they were attacked by Ravenites, he had come seeking help.
You set out to help Sky Hawk, and when you were nearing the location you doused the lantern so that the light would not be visible as you finished your final approach.  As soon as the light went out a swarm of large bat-creatures attacked and tried to carry you off, but after one of them dropped the rest fled into the night.
[/RECAP]

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 11, 2014, 06:51:46 am »

Sky Hawk looks over at the Giant bat creature.  There are many things of evil in this world...but they can be defeated.  This is the message of the White Calf, the message we must bring my people.  We must go help Jordrava, I like Bob's plan of dividing and striking from two sides.  Does anyone have any questions before we split up?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]  All

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 19 queries.