Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 83  All

Author Topic: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Plagiarists Win!)  (Read 196113 times)

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Day 2!)
« Reply #1950 on: July 18, 2013, 09:22:53 pm »

In case you were wondering where I got this from.

Paper makes one of the following powers.

1-shot Doublevoter
1-shot Mailman
1-shot Tracker

You have to guess what it does after you have guessed that paper can be used alone.

I guessed incorectly 1-shot Mailman.

1-shot Doublevoter would make sense with Shraeyes "I think this power is town" claim.
It also makes with Shraeyes reads on chairs.

Chairs, can you claim if you sent paper to someone N0?

So, Xeiron here doesn't even know if the paper causes 1-shot doublevoter or 1-shot tracker.  He doesn't know that Shraeye was sent paper N0.  He correctly guesses that paper gives doublevoter, not tracker (although I guess that makes more sense?) and correctly guesses that this is what Shraeye was referring to when he said he had a power that was "powerful for scum".  It's another coincidence for Xeiron, and there have been a lot.
Oh. At the time, I was too frustrated that xeiron had revealed this to notice that jump.  that is a pretty big jump based on the information that xeiron claims to have had.  This lends support to the theory that xeiron does indeed have doublevote, which shows that he chose not to hammer AHoppy when he was at 3 votes, even though he now says he's ok with lynching AHoppy.

also while typing up his read and thinking about things, I was wondering if him posting that my power was more of a warning to his scummates.  That seems like a crazy conspiracy theory, but after xeiron says that I have doublevote, Eevee immediately unvotes AHoppy.  That could implicate xeiron/AHoppy/xxx as the team, xxx could be Eevee, but I don't think that's as necessary as AHoppy being a partner.

Well, it doesn't show us much of anything, unfortunately.  There are many conclusions.  Xeiron could not have double vote and guessed correctly, and this could be true regardless of alignment.  He could have it and not be willing to hammer his scum partner, or he could have it and be town.  I'm going to mostly rule out the last one, because I don't think town has a reason to lie here... there's no more information he's hiding.  So if he has it, he's scum.

What's the chance of him guessing it correctly if he doesn't have it?

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: July 18, 2013, 09:42:12 pm »

Shraeye, do you mind explaining exactly what (0), (0-), (--), etc. mean?
(0) is null for now, but most of them point out interactions between players that might be informed by future flips.
(0-) is neutral-scummy
(0+) is neutral-town
(+) give me townvibes
(-) gives me scumvibes

(--)
(++) both are strong vibes scum/town and such.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: July 18, 2013, 09:53:04 pm »

1-shot Doublevoter
1-shot Mailman
1-shot Tracker

You have to guess what it does after you have guessed that paper can be used alone.

1-shot Doublevoter would make sense with Shraeyes "I think this power is town" claim.

So, Xeiron here doesn't even know if the paper causes 1-shot doublevoter or 1-shot tracker.  He doesn't know that Shraeye was sent paper N0.  He correctly guesses that paper gives doublevoter, not tracker (although I guess that makes more sense?) and correctly guesses that this is what Shraeye was referring to when he said he had a power that was "powerful for scum".  It's another coincidence for Xeiron, and there have been a lot.
Oh. At the time, I was too frustrated that xeiron had revealed this to notice that jump.  that is a pretty big jump based on the information that xeiron claims to have had.  This lends support to the theory that xeiron does indeed have doublevote, which shows that he chose not to hammer AHoppy when he was at 3 votes, even though he now says he's ok with lynching AHoppy.

also while typing up his read and thinking about things, I was wondering if him posting that my power was more of a warning to his scummates.  That seems like a crazy conspiracy theory, but after xeiron says that I have doublevote, Eevee immediately unvotes AHoppy.  That could implicate xeiron/AHoppy/xxx as the team, xxx could be Eevee, but I don't think that's as necessary as AHoppy being a partner.

I can't believe I didn't catch this.  Logical leap into coincidence makes this certainly a possibility.

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: July 18, 2013, 09:57:39 pm »

I think there are a number of ways that this could play out, most of which don't look particularly good for Xeiron:

1) He could be scumbuddies with Ahoppy, have the double vote right now, and not be willing to use it because Ahoppy is his partner.
2) He could be scumbuddies with Chairs, and have information that Shraeye was the person Chairs sent paper to N0.
3) He could be scumbuddies with Shraeye, and have the information from Shraeye that he received paper N0.

or

4) He could be town, and have guessed correctly.

I would lean towards one of the first three being more likely.  More reasons to vote for Xeiron!

Vote: Xeiron

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: July 18, 2013, 10:19:48 pm »

Vote Count 2.4

xeiron (3) theorel, AHoppy, nkirbit
Twistedarcher (1) shraeye
AHoppy (2) Twistedarcher, chairs

Not Voting (2) xeiron, Eevee

With 8 alive you need 5 to lynch. The day will end on July 23rd.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: July 18, 2013, 10:43:23 pm »

I read up Eevee, but don't have the time to pull together a reads post.  Eevee feels confusing.  I had recalled Eevee/nkirbit reaction incorrectly, and it turns out tha tEevee is the the one who keeps tying himself to nkirbit.  That could be a scum tactic of tying oneself to a towny or just townEevee saying what's on his mind, but I don't think eevee/nkirbit would be partners, because that just seems like a really clumsy way to interact with a partner, and one I might expect from a super-newbie scum but not eevee.

He also has a similarly weird intereaction with ashersky briefly when he congratulates ashersky for tunnelling on eevee.

His defenses to the accusations of him underposting feel genuine and towny.  But then he gives us the layout of how to read Eevee, and I didn't agree with his take on his own meta.

I really don't think that scumxeiron would pull this crazy gambit to save his scumpartner eevee, that just ties them too much together, and based on scumxeiron that I remember (the forbidden game), I don't see him making a move that bold.  But chairs did bring up the possibility of Eevee as godfather.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: July 19, 2013, 12:58:13 am »

I started trying to do a re-read tonight, and I'm having a hard time doing it.  Good job scum for making this game so tedious to re-read :P  Oh I'm sure plenty of town contributed to it too, but still.  Ugh.

The theme of this game seems to be people being divided.  We had wagons at the end of D1, but to me it seems like people are splitting between 2 or 3 wagons and sticking there and just bickering with eachother.  No, no data to back this up, I just feel like that is part of what has made this game so long.  And I think scum could have easily manipulated this.  Splitting up in between different votes and then maybe all jumping on the one that seems to carry the most weight (me or mail-mi).  anyways, on to my 3-4 page catch up.  I think a lot has happened.  I'm just going to comment on things in this post as I catch up, so if it feels random I apologize.

Some claiming from me as I think it is claiming time and to show you that I am not asking others to claim to work on my own claim.
I will leave out some parts that affects other players.

Flavour name. Harry Soref.
I am a one-shot cop. I used this power on eevee N0. He showed town.
I have sent Eevee two items, one N0 and one N1.

I got no items N0, but I did get paper and a cooling unit N1. I got no pen, and I no longer thinks a pen exists.
So this is strange.  I don't like how xerion says he won't claim until we all agree to follow his plan, and then when everyone turns off of his plan, he's like "oh well, claiming anyways".  That was really the only reason I was going along with the mass claim, was to hear xerion's claim.  Now we have it.  So my question is:  You have the two items, which I presume create a 1-shot cop role.  Did you combine them again to get a 2nd shot cop?  because if you did, it would be nice to know another result...

I'm really confused about the whole Alexander G. Bell thing.  Xerion, can you go over why you thought eevee was bell, and why that would change anything?

I think that when we are this far a massclaim is in order.

I would like Theorel to go next

No, I really don't think we've "gone too far", that we can't avoid claiming.

Here's what we know:
xeiron is a claimed one-shot cop, Harry Soref, and has sent 2 items to Eevee.  He received paper and cooling unit.  (i.e. xeiron has full-claimed)

chairs had paper (we already knew), and sent it to shraeye and xeiron (flavor copping each).
paper MIGHT make a 1-shot double-voter.

Eevee is NOT Alexander Graham Bell.  (which somehow would have cleared shraeye AND nkirbit)

btw, here's how xeiron is manipulating this town into massclaiming:
He asks for it, finds out people don't support it.
He says he will NOT vote for ANYONE until a mass-claim.
He picks up a little support and promptly loses it.
He asks a few random questions, and claims for himself, then says "oops, we've gone too far...guess we'll have to go ahead with that mass claim that everyone by which I mean EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was opposed to."

No and NO.  FOS: TwistedArcher for putting that idea out there when he's been the most vocally opposed to it up until now.  I won't be claiming, as it's still a bad idea, even though xeiron has claimed some stuff and asked some questions that show that EVEN IF HE'S TOWN, he's not getting anything out of it.
I agree with everything theorel is saying here

Oooh, thought, mislynch today isn't the end of the world if we have town doublevoters...

Out of all of this, I see chairs as being town now.  I don't see scum starting with a shareable doublevote power.  seems pretty OP to me.

Shraeye, you conclude that if Theorel = Scum, then Ahoppy = scum. Do you believe the reasoning goes the other way, as well?
I thought he was saying that he saw theorel just as, if not more scummy than me (the => thing is what you're talking about right?) but correct me if I'm wrong shraeye.  Maybe I just want someone to suspect someone other than me :P

Nkibit bringing up this case about someone sending him a telephone trying to make him suspicious of xerion:  I feel like this could be a scum breadcrumb and maybe nkirbit and the phone sender are both scum making a gambit to get xerion mislynched.  It's a possibility, but kinda seems like a long shot.  We have no confirmation that there is anyone with a telephone anyways...

Right now, I'm still comfortable with my xerion vote.  His jumps in logic, he seems to be getting lucky with his claims (except for bell) and he thinks he has more knowledge than he actually does (at least, I think.  From what I gather).  And you know who has more intel in a game and can make educated leaps like that?  Scum.  Anyways, if everyone is still intent on lynching me, just let me know if I should claim.  I hope to finish re-reads tomorrow, but no promises... life gets in the way of nearly 2k posts about mafia...  Anyways, I admit I have looked scummy this game, just know that if you lynch me you will regret it. 

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: July 19, 2013, 05:32:10 am »

1-shot Doublevoter
1-shot Mailman
1-shot Tracker

Let me explain step by step my thinking behind guessing Shraeye has paper.
I was at that time thinking Ta, Ahoppy, and Theorel as the scumteam (I do that now as well, but I have been some to and fro in the meantime).
Shraeye said that he had a item that was so powerful it had to come from town. If my scumteam theory is correct that would mean from Chairs, Nkirbit or Eevee. I knew chairs could send a potetial powerful item, and I knew chairs flavor-investigated me while he sent it to me. I also knew Chairs flavor-investigated Shraeye N0. It would be natural for chairs to send an item to the one he investigated, as that is the one he had (would have after the night) the most information on.
Since it made sence both for Chairs to send paper to Shraeye, and for Shraeye to recieve paper from Chairs, I guessed that is what happened. It is a jump, but not a big one.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: July 19, 2013, 05:58:08 am »

I only unvoted ahoppy because xeiron (a townread for me) was worried about doublevoters.
vote: ahoppy, would go theorel too.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: July 19, 2013, 06:19:43 am »

I started trying to do a re-read tonight, and I'm having a hard time doing it.  Good job scum for making this game so tedious to re-read :P  Oh I'm sure plenty of town contributed to it too, but still.  Ugh.

The theme of this game seems to be people being divided.  We had wagons at the end of D1, but to me it seems like people are splitting between 2 or 3 wagons and sticking there and just bickering with eachother.  No, no data to back this up, I just feel like that is part of what has made this game so long.  And I think scum could have easily manipulated this.  Splitting up in between different votes and then maybe all jumping on the one that seems to carry the most weight (me or mail-mi).  anyways, on to my 3-4 page catch up.  I think a lot has happened.  I'm just going to comment on things in this post as I catch up, so if it feels random I apologize.

Some claiming from me as I think it is claiming time and to show you that I am not asking others to claim to work on my own claim.
I will leave out some parts that affects other players.

Flavour name. Harry Soref.
I am a one-shot cop. I used this power on eevee N0. He showed town.
I have sent Eevee two items, one N0 and one N1.

I got no items N0, but I did get paper and a cooling unit N1. I got no pen, and I no longer thinks a pen exists.
So this is strange.  I don't like how xerion says he won't claim until we all agree to follow his plan, and then when everyone turns off of his plan, he's like "oh well, claiming anyways".  That was really the only reason I was going along with the mass claim, was to hear xerion's claim.  Now we have it.  So my question is:  You have the two items, which I presume create a 1-shot cop role.  Did you combine them again to get a 2nd shot cop?  because if you did, it would be nice to know another result...

I claimed anyway as I started to ask specific questions for people to claim, and because I hoped to get the massclaim-ball rolling.
If I had another cop-result worth anything I would have claimed so by now. You know I love claiming.
I'm really confused about the whole Alexander G. Bell thing.  Xerion, can you go over why you thought eevee was bell, and why that would change anything?
Thought mr. Bell was town since sharing information is towny. I had towreads on Shraeye, Chairs, Nkirbit, Eevee, and myself.
I did not send the telephone. Shraeye is Edison, Nkirbit is the paper guy and Nkirbit presumably did not send mail to himself.
If Eevee Was bell all would be good. Since he turned out not to be, I either had to reconsider my scumreads or my assumption that mr Bell is town for things to make sence. I have tried to consider other persons as scum, but ended up with the same scumteam still. I have aslo tried to reconsider mr. Bell, and I now think it do make sense for him to be scum.

I think that when we are this far a massclaim is in order.

I would like Theorel to go next

No, I really don't think we've "gone too far", that we can't avoid claiming.

Here's what we know:
xeiron is a claimed one-shot cop, Harry Soref, and has sent 2 items to Eevee.  He received paper and cooling unit.  (i.e. xeiron has full-claimed)

chairs had paper (we already knew), and sent it to shraeye and xeiron (flavor copping each).
paper MIGHT make a 1-shot double-voter.

Eevee is NOT Alexander Graham Bell.  (which somehow would have cleared shraeye AND nkirbit)

btw, here's how xeiron is manipulating this town into massclaiming:
He asks for it, finds out people don't support it.
He says he will NOT vote for ANYONE until a mass-claim.
He picks up a little support and promptly loses it.
He asks a few random questions, and claims for himself, then says "oops, we've gone too far...guess we'll have to go ahead with that mass claim that everyone by which I mean EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was opposed to."

No and NO.  FOS: TwistedArcher for putting that idea out there when he's been the most vocally opposed to it up until now.  I won't be claiming, as it's still a bad idea, even though xeiron has claimed some stuff and asked some questions that show that EVEN IF HE'S TOWN, he's not getting anything out of it.
I agree with everything theorel is saying here

Oooh, thought, mislynch today isn't the end of the world if we have town doublevoters...

Out of all of this, I see chairs as being town now.  I don't see scum starting with a shareable doublevote power.  seems pretty OP to me.

Shraeye, you conclude that if Theorel = Scum, then Ahoppy = scum. Do you believe the reasoning goes the other way, as well?
I thought he was saying that he saw theorel just as, if not more scummy than me (the => thing is what you're talking about right?) but correct me if I'm wrong shraeye.  Maybe I just want someone to suspect someone other than me :P

Nkibit bringing up this case about someone sending him a telephone trying to make him suspicious of xerion:  I feel like this could be a scum breadcrumb and maybe nkirbit and the phone sender are both scum making a gambit to get xerion mislynched.  It's a possibility, but kinda seems like a long shot.  We have no confirmation that there is anyone with a telephone anyways...

Right now, I'm still comfortable with my xerion vote.  His jumps in logic, he seems to be getting lucky with his claims (except for bell) and he thinks he has more knowledge than he actually does (at least, I think.  From what I gather).  And you know who has more intel in a game and can make educated leaps like that?  Scum.  Anyways, if everyone is still intent on lynching me, just let me know if I should claim.  I hope to finish re-reads tomorrow, but no promises... life gets in the way of nearly 2k posts about mafia...  Anyways, I admit I have looked scummy this game, just know that if you lynch me you will regret it.

I find nothing here that makes Ahoppy less likely to be scum.
vote: AHoppy

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: July 19, 2013, 06:21:36 am »

Vote Count 2.4

AHoppy (2) Twistedarcher, chairs

Not Voting (2) xeiron, Eevee

Chairs unvoted right after voting so this should be the situation now:

AHoppy(3) Twistedarcher, eevee, Xeiron

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: July 19, 2013, 08:45:24 am »

I've been kind of busy lately.  Keeping up, but not much else.

I think xeiron is likely to be scum, I think he makes more sense as scum than town given the events of day1.

I've been trying to rethink whether my position on AHoppy is wrong, but I just don't think it is.  I really don't think the events at the end of day1 make sense given that AHoppy is scum.

I guess I should take the chairs stuff into account.  Let's see, possibilities include:
shraeye/chairs/xeiron all scum, and the whole paper thing is made up.

chairs is town, paper thing is real, scum doesn't want to quick-hammer because this isn't lylo, and they're worried we'll still be here tomorrow.

chairs is town, paper thing is real, scum doesn't want to quick-hammer because we've yet to have town-on-town.

chairs is town, paper thing is real, scum doesn't have double-voting because they guessed something different.  This could be a scum-xeiron or a scum-shraeye in that case.

chairs/shraeye/xeiron are all town.  This implies Eevee is also town.  And the scumteam is twistedarcher-nkirbit-AHoppy.  Based on end-of-day1 stuff, that is a viable scum-team (not strong, but viable).  It requires some strong bussing to be going on today. 

I think I'm leaning strongly towards chairs is town, and scum has some reason not to have quick-hammered, or is unable to, if only because of the flavor-case from chairs on shraeye.

If I just eliminate all chairs-containing scum-teams from earlier, we get:
AHoppy-nkirbit-twistedarcher
AHoppy-nkirbit-shraeye
xeiron-eevee-twistedarcher
xeiron-eevee-shraeye

I think that the strength of any of those teams necessarily drops as the teams get fewer, which means some weak suggestions should be included that were dropped before.   So, I should really reanalyze things...but basically I don't see xeiron-nkirbit as a team.  I don't see xeiron-AHoppy as a team.  If chairs is town, and I'm town, then that really limits what's possible.
There is some far-away possibility of xeiron-eevee-AHoppy, but I don't find that credible enough to consider at this time.
There is the more reasonable possibility of shraeye-twistedarcher-Someone, which is probably on par with these now.  If we take away the ridiculous-strong bus of twistedarcher and shraeye both voting AHoppy, as also pretty weak.  And if we don't consider godfather scenarios at this time.  Then we get:
xeiron-twistedarcher-shraeye
nkirbit-twistedarcher-shraeye.

I haven't really thought deeply about those 2, but they are out there.

Anyways, I think those aren't as good as they were before, but I don't have any immediate "can't be possible" situations for anyone, which would be my concern.  If xeiron was implicated as no-high-probability scum-teams I would be concerned, but he's not.  I'm not sold on those being the necessary teams, just some reasonably-strong probability teams.

So, anyways, I think AHoppy is more likely to be town than xeiron.  I think xeiron's manipulating the town against their wishes for his own purposes.  The most reasonable explanation for that that I can see is because xeiron has goals which differ from town.  And so, that's where my vote stays.

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: July 19, 2013, 08:46:25 am »

So, based on xeiron's correction this should be the actual vote count:

Unofficial Vote Count

AHoppy(3) Twistedarcher, eevee, Xeiron

Not Voting (2) chairs, shraeye

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: July 19, 2013, 10:01:06 am »

Ahoppy, please claim.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: July 19, 2013, 10:03:33 am »

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: July 19, 2013, 11:00:02 am »

I'm trying to analyze our voting situation here.  If xeiron/AHoppy are both scum, then I think scum is purposefully balancing things out, making sure that things get drawn out too long.  In this case, I think Eevee or Twisted is likely as a third partner.

If xeiron is scum, but AHoppy isn't, I suppose that the entire scumteam could be on AHoppy right now, which is something I'm worried about, as it looks like chairs intends to vote for AHoppy unless the claim can sway him.

If AHoppy is scum, but xeiron isn't, then it's possible that the entire scumtean is theorel/AHoppy/nkirbit.  I recall nkirbit having a few odd interactions with AHoppy in my reread, and he quickly jumped to theorel's defense with the probability calculation during day1 that xeiron called him out on.  I also noted the theorel => AHoppy connection in theorel's reread.

If there is bussing in either of those last two situations, I think theorel is likely to be bussing xeiron (I don't see nkirbit pulling a day1/day2 hardcore bus like this, and in this situations AHoppy/xeiron is 1scum/1town.)  If it was AHoppy that was scum, then I think that Eevee might be the most likely busser (but Eevee would necessarily have to be a godfather in this situation adn we got super unlucky; but Twisted has a few points in his rereads where I think you can see that AHoppy/Twisted aren't scumpartners).

Now if both xeiron/AHoppy are town, then I can't figure out why there hasn't been a stronger push towards one of these lynches, as they both would be mislynches.  I suppose that we were moving towards AHoppy first, and xeiron cooled that down with the doublevote claim.  Then the xeiron wagon slowly built up, and has again been quickly joined by AHoppy also at 3.  In this situation, the scumteam would have to be split up and might be something like nkirbit/theorel/Eevee or nkirbit/theorel/Twisted.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: July 19, 2013, 11:17:55 am »

Alright, I suppose it's claim time.

I am a 1-shot watcher.  N0 I did nothing.  I gave no items and didn't use my watcher ability.  I didn't do anything because I wanted information on people before I watched them or gave them items.  I now see that I probably could have given items because I'm guessing that my item requires many things to combine with.  N0 I received an item that could have been given by EFHW (Eli Whitney) but I'm not sure how that could make a bomb.  So, it easily could have been one of you as well.  I won't reveal it unless the person who gave it to me wants their item/possible PR out there.  All I know is it doesn't work with itself.  N1 I decided to give and watch my highest town reads since they were likely to be NK'd/town.  I flipped them though and sadly watched TA and gave my item to raerae.  So nobody has any of my items.  When I watched TA, I only saw myself and nkirbit visit him.  Make of that what you will

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: July 19, 2013, 11:22:26 am »

Alright, I suppose it's claim time.

I am a 1-shot watcher.  N0 I did nothing.  I gave no items and didn't use my watcher ability.  I didn't do anything because I wanted information on people before I watched them or gave them items.  I now see that I probably could have given items because I'm guessing that my item requires many things to combine with.  N0 I received an item that could have been given by EFHW (Eli Whitney) but I'm not sure how that could make a bomb.  So, it easily could have been one of you as well.  I won't reveal it unless the person who gave it to me wants their item/possible PR out there.  All I know is it doesn't work with itself.  N1 I decided to give and watch my highest town reads since they were likely to be NK'd/town.  I flipped them though and sadly watched TA and gave my item to raerae.  So nobody has any of my items.  When I watched TA, I only saw myself and nkirbit visit him.  Make of that what you will

nkirbit would you please claim? I don't see what we can get out of this without more data from nkirbit (assuming he's town).

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: July 19, 2013, 11:22:53 am »

Maybe not necessarily the whole shebang, but if you can at least confirm/deny the visit.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: July 19, 2013, 11:29:15 am »

I can confirm that I was targeted by one player last night. Nkirbit would make sense.

Nkirbit claiming will not help with reads. Nkirbit, don't claim.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: July 19, 2013, 11:46:39 am »

Although I guess it would help to clear Ahoppy, if Nkirbit actually did target me.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: July 19, 2013, 11:51:34 am »

Although I guess it would help to clear Ahoppy, if Nkirbit actually did target me.

That's basically where I was going with this - hence the clarification one post after the claim request that we probably don't need the full monty.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: July 19, 2013, 11:52:12 am »

Well, how would it clear me? All it would mean is I'm not lying...

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: July 19, 2013, 11:54:19 am »

That'd be better than naught, though.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: July 19, 2013, 11:57:34 am »

That'd be better than naught, though.

Yeah, and I'm not sure how much sense scum watcher would make, although it's certainly possible, given that it would help learn who had what items. In a normal game, scum watcher makes little sense -- in this one, it would certainly make a bit more sense, although I don't know how much.

There's also a possibility you're lying, and that you knew Nkirbit was targeting me, and Nkirbit is your partner.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 83  All

Page created in 0.266 seconds with 20 queries.