Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 83  All

Author Topic: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Plagiarists Win!)  (Read 196140 times)

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Day 1 Start!)
« Reply #1550 on: July 04, 2013, 02:20:37 am »

Xeiron's not getting lynched today, EFHW, I'm pretty sure. You had mail-mi at L-1. Why'd you move?
Because I am so frustrated.  I don't think mail-mi is a great lynch choice.  I actually think voting him is about the same as a random lynch.  I got on that wagon because I thought it could fly and because he contributes the least.  But then I got to thinking that at least if xeiron is town we get something.  He's already told us he used up his one-shot power.  So what could his plan be?  And his strange logic in Shakespeare and his refusal to give us the reasons for his hodge-podge of reads is making me not have much faith in his claim that he can solve the game.

No, I don't have faith in his plan at all. I don't expect it to come to much. That said, I think he's probably town, even though I'm frustrated with his play.

I think Ahoppy is the most likely and best alternative to mail-mi currently. But if it came to it, I'd probably vote almost anyone to avoid a mail-mi lynch.

How about efhw?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: July 04, 2013, 06:10:52 am »

Ashersky and xeiron have combined to cost us days of going in circles.  Ash's absurd case on me and xeiron letting me spend two days convincing everyone Eevee was scum.  I've been hanging around all evening hoping to meet the deadline, but now I'm going to bed.

I cost us two days?  Ridiculous.

I made a case but I didn't stop others.  I'm still convinced on you.  You are scum this game.  If others will vote with me, I am back on you in a heartbeat.

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: July 04, 2013, 07:13:10 am »

vote: mail-mi

I didn't read, and I'm not going to.  I probably won't be around much today, I thought mail-mi was scum like 700 pages ago, and it looks like the lynch might actually go through.  Can we just get this day over with already?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: July 04, 2013, 07:19:05 am »

vote: mail-mi

I didn't read, and I'm not going to.  I probably won't be around much today, I thought mail-mi was scum like 700 pages ago, and it looks like the lynch might actually go through.  Can we just get this day over with already?

That is L-1.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: July 04, 2013, 10:20:17 am »

I know this is probably going to make me look more scum (but hopefully you guys won't need me past N1) so I'll hammer.

Vote: mail-mi

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: July 04, 2013, 10:26:58 am »

You didn't even let him defend himself!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: July 04, 2013, 10:52:13 am »

Argh! No! You guys are going to miss my electricity!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: July 04, 2013, 10:54:05 am »

I was Nikola Tesla. I had a 1-shot nexus that, the night I used it, it would fire everything used on me to a random person. I could give out electricity and lightbulbs.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: July 04, 2013, 11:20:27 am »

not scum then?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: July 04, 2013, 11:21:19 am »

Chairs why didn't you let mail-mi claim first?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: July 04, 2013, 11:26:29 am »

not scum then?
Nope.

Dang you chairs!

Ah well, at least the day is over.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: July 04, 2013, 11:32:59 am »

Ashersky and xeiron have combined to cost us days of going in circles.  Ash's absurd case on me and xeiron letting me spend two days convincing everyone Eevee was scum.  I've been hanging around all evening hoping to meet the deadline, but now I'm going to bed.

I cost us two days?  Ridiculous.

I made a case but I didn't stop others.  I'm still convinced on you.  You are scum this game.  If others will vote with me, I am back on you in a heartbeat.
I understand.  But keep looking for "other" scum, too, ok?  We can't afford to have you out of the picture focused solely on me. 

I really thought Eevee was scum.  I was completely flummoxed to find out he probably isn't.  Now I have no idea who to suspect.  After me, who is on your list of likelies?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: July 04, 2013, 11:33:37 am »

mail-mi did you get any items N0?

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: July 04, 2013, 12:05:58 pm »

thread locked.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 12:29:26 pm by Archetype »

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: July 04, 2013, 12:29:16 pm »

After constant arguing, deadly persuasions, and copy machines (you ended up using 60+ pages! Expensive!) it seemed like a player had been decided on.

A mob consisting of xeiron, Eevee, AHoppy, nkirbit, ashersky, theroel and chairs all ran into mail-mi's cubicle to see him tinkering with his Tesla Coil. "Why did you kill the CEO?" chairs. All mail-mi did was return a goofy grin. He had clearly spent a little too much time fiddling with his machine.

The mob all grabbed ahold of him and brought him to Archetype's office. They slammed the door upon and through mail-mi to the ground. "He's the one who killed the CEO!" They all yelled. Archetype couldn't believe it, he always thought Nikola Tesla was a good guy. But if the majority thought he was bad...

"Sorry, Nikola" Archetype said, pulling out a revolver and pressing it against the accused player's temple. "But it looks like you're fired".

And he pulled the trigger.
Vote Count 1.22 FINAL
EFHW (1) mail-mi
AHoppy (4) shraeye, raerae, Twistedarcher
mail-mi (7) xeiron, Eevee, AHoppy, nkirbit, ashersky, theorel, chairs
xeiron (1) EFHW

Not Voting: (0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
6 to no-lynch

mail-mi otherwise known as Nikola Tesla the Town-aligned 1-shot Nexus has been lynched!

10 bankable days were used today. Tomorrow you'll have 4 free days before you start digging into you're remaining 11 days of bankable time.

Night 1 Start!

All nights will be 48-72 hours, depending on how quickly people get their actions in. Phase 2 of the night will begin once everyone has their actions in.

Thread (still) locked!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:43:53 pm by Archetype »

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Night 1!)
« Reply #1565 on: July 08, 2013, 01:00:46 pm »

The break room was a peaceful place, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked it caught on fire. So I guess it could have been the fire nation. Ooh, I sense a flavored game idea coming on! 2 gunshots and then a big explosion were heard. Clouds of black smoke to puff out through the room's doors and windows.  Several employees rushed in, some carrying fire extinguishers and others buckets of water from the water cooler. They splashed the water and sprayed the white foam to help douse the flames. Archetype did a head count and noticed that 3 people were missing!

After a few hours, the fire had started to subside and everyone waited for the smoke to clear. Next to the refrigerator they could see raerae otherwise known as Benjamin Franklin the Town-aligned Semi-Innocent Child. A bullet hole pierced her (his? Sorry, Benjamin) abdomen. The remains of EFHW's body was found behind her precious Cotton Gin. Half of her body was charred and morphed and her machine was much less distinguishable from a Cotton Gin. Looks like Eli Whitney's Bomb worked great!

Or had it? Lying on the ground in a crumpled heap just a few meters away was ashersky. A Revolver was held in what remained of his right hand and his upper body burned almost as badly as EFHW's. Looks like Samuel Colt, this 2-shot Vigliante, wasn't doing so hot (Well, his body was actually fairly warm - he had been on fire. But you know what I mean).

A slow, catchy beat began filling the room, coming from EFHW's machine. It was actually fairly popular back in the day (but not back in her day). But how did she get her hands on it? Who knows, but it was definitely appropriate.

EFHW, ashersky, and raerae have most certainly been 'fired'.

Not Voting ( 8 ) Eevee, xeiron, Twistedarcher, chairs, shraeye, AHoppy, theorel, nkirbit
With 8 alive you need 5 to lynch. You have 4 days before you start digging into your banked time.

Day 2 start!

Thread Unlocked.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 07:45:13 pm by Archetype »

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Day 2!)
« Reply #1566 on: July 08, 2013, 01:03:35 pm »

Wait, so we're in MYLO, assuming 3 scum?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: July 08, 2013, 01:06:49 pm »

So Ashersky shot EFHW, and EFHW blew up Ashersky. Raerae looks like the scum kill.

I noticed something about Xeiron that made me really, really suspicious over the night.

He attacked Theorel early on for assuming that there were exactly 3 scum, and praised me for including possibilities for 2 or 4 scum in my analysis.

YET, when naming his scum team that he "knew", or almost certainly knew (and btw, we now know 2/4 of his candidates were actually town), he named EXACTLY three people. Almost as if he knew that there's actually 3 people on the scum team!

Xeiron, please update us on your plan, if possible. Everything still on track?

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: July 08, 2013, 01:08:33 pm »

It seems like it.

Based on these results, I think shraeye is scum.  Xeiron might be scum if we can't see some fruit to his plan soon.  Or we might just all explode in a giant mess.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: July 08, 2013, 01:15:44 pm »

It seems like it.

Based on these results, I think shraeye is scum.  Xeiron might be scum if we can't see some fruit to his plan soon.  Or we might just all explode in a giant mess.

Why?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: July 08, 2013, 01:21:42 pm »

Here's the final wagon on mail-mi (a towny):

On wagon: Xeiron, Eevee, Ahoppy, Nkirbit, Theorel, Chairs
Off wagon: Twistedarcher, Shraeye

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: July 08, 2013, 01:22:32 pm »

I know this is probably going to make me look more scum (but hopefully you guys won't need me past N1) so I'll hammer.

Vote: mail-mi

I have an issue with this.  This is the second anti-town action that Chairs has done this game, and we kind of excused the paper claim as, "Oh, he's newbie town and didn't realize what he's doing."  But here, he realized exactly what he's doing, because he said "I know this is going to make me look more scum"... yet did it anyway!  If you knew it was anti-town, why'd you do it?

Anyways, I still think Xeiron is scum, so Vote: Xeiron

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: July 08, 2013, 01:34:46 pm »

I'm automatically suspicious of Shraeye simply due to bandwagon analysis. Assuming Shraeye is town means that all 3 scum were on the wagon, which is something I don't think they'd do D1.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: July 08, 2013, 01:40:35 pm »

I'm automatically suspicious of Shraeye simply due to bandwagon analysis. Assuming Shraeye is town means that all 3 scum were on the wagon, which is something I don't think they'd do D1.

I think we will find two scum off wagon.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: July 08, 2013, 01:53:04 pm »

I think we will find two scum off wagon.

Yes, yes, I know, you think I'm scum, you think Shraeye is scum.

But you still haven't told us why.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 83  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.