Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 80  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXV: Mean Girls (Fourth Quarter)  (Read 200424 times)

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXV: Mean Girls (First Day of School! First Day of School!)
« Reply #375 on: May 15, 2013, 11:04:34 pm »

Ahhh, you're saying it's easier to notice/remember/track. that's certainly valid, I'll keep that in mind.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 15, 2013, 11:19:30 pm »

Hey, hey, hey!

I will now forever picture raerae as Fat Albert.

That certainly doesn't jive with the image I had of her as Tina Fey

Does that make Shraeye Alec Baldwin and TheMunch Tracy Morgan?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 15, 2013, 11:20:20 pm »

Hey, hey, hey!

I will now forever picture raerae as Fat Albert.

That certainly doesn't jive with the image I had of her as Tina Fey

Does that make Shraeye Alec Baldwin and TheMunch Tracy Morgan?

I just spit coffee everywhere.  Game over.  You all win.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 15, 2013, 11:21:03 pm »

Ahhh, you're saying it's easier to notice/remember/track. that's certainly valid, I'll keep that in mind.

And yet you still don't vote...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 16, 2013, 12:41:55 am »

Sorry for the lack of responses.  Starting on Thursday, May 9th, I had finals (IRL, not anything to do with flavor).  Which was about the time the game started to really pick up, and with studying I started falling behind in reading the posts, and with each day the task got more daunting.  Well I got home today (May 15th, I know this is after midnight...) and just finished skimming through the posts and here's what I have so far:
I don't think any of the big posters (ashersky, spiritbears, or yuma) are scum.  They are just trying to gather information so they can make scum slip up.  And are jumping at every small mistake people make.  Which is great, gets the conversation going.  But like has been mentioned before, I would agree that low posters could be scum.  So, out of these, there's me.  My excuse: finals and being new and overwhelmed by what is going on.  But I should have time now to be able to keep up. 
sudgy: has likewise said that he is busy
mgp: has been addressing a lot of information in each of her posts, condensing the post count
Robz and Eevee: not sure I can provide much input since they are vets that you all know much better than I do.
mail-mi:  Now here is what I find interesting.  Just at the point where someone (I forget who) says low post count is scummy and high post count is pretty pro-town, mail-mi throws in these posts:
I also think it is a townvtown argument.
just an agreement to a previous post, adds nothing to the discussion
No offence to spiritbears or anyone, and that's really cool, but can we move the conversation about Switzerland to another thread or PMs?
has nothing to do with the game
No offence to spiritbears or anyone, and that's really cool, but can we move the conversation about Switzerland to another thread or PMs?
Oh come on. It's not like there s anything else going on in here.

I agree. Let's keep this mafia focused. A post or two is ok. But if it is going to be a multi-post then I think you should move it to a PM. Just to keep out the clutter. I know you don't often do rereads, but for those of us that do, these sorts of posts can muck up the thread and make rereads a little bit more difficult. Moving it to a PM can't be that big of a hassle right?

as for there isn't anything else going on in here... well whose fault is that?
I was being facetious. But really this game seems like it's not going anywhere until some of the low-shows get off the sideline or else we force them to....

I say force. vote: Robz.
which to me just looks like he wants to throw a name out there to get people talking about someone he knows is town, and to up his post count.
facetious if fair. It is sometimes hard to see in a forum setting.

as for Robz... I still find him a bit scummy from the earlier stuff, but remember that he is semi-VLA. So don't expect a lot from him in the next day or so, vote or no vote.
Oh didnt know that. vote: Eevee then.
and
Vote Count 1.4

spiritbears (1): modestguineapig
Eevee (3): nkirbit, mail-mi, spiritbears
Robz (1): sudgy
Ashersky (1): Eevee

Not voting(3): Ahoppy, ashersky, Yuma
With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

What's the deadline?
not adding meaningfully to discussion
Friday, May 24th at 8 p.m. Forum Time from the first day post
Oh thanks.
more post count upping
then finally the post count update:
Here's a new post count, listing the players in order of posting frequency.  This removes per-game posts.

ashersky (51)
spiritbears (39)
yuma (32)
liopoil (25)
nkirbit (25)
mcmcsalot (21)
mail-mi (18)
Eevee (15)
Robz888 (14)
modestguineapig (10)
sudgy (8)
AHoppy (2)

vote: AHoppy until he/she starts participating.
with 6 of his posts being the aforementioned not adding much to the discussion.  Mostly what I'm seeing from him is trying to throw people off his trail, laying low but also trying to make it look like he is participating.  I didn't go back further to look at his earlier posts, but for now I'm going to
Vote: mail-mi
sorry for the super long post, just putting out what I've observed with my quick skim through of the past few days.

P.S. I'm a he

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 16, 2013, 12:57:53 am »

unvote

Thanks for posting AHoppy.  As you are new, in case you didn't know, there's a thread on here for announcing IRL stuff that can keep you away from the games; it's helpful to post there so we all know what's up.  Hope the finals went well!

Also, I like your post on mail-mi.  Good point.  Subtract the one-liners you mentioned from his count and all of a sudden he drops two spots on the list.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 16, 2013, 01:06:34 am »

I didn't post in the IRL announcement thread because I figured the game wouldn't start before finals, and I didn't expect it to be such a flurry of posts. But I will know for next time

I think I may go back tomorrow and look at his previous 12 posts and see if anything meaningful was said in those as well. But for now, sleep.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 16, 2013, 07:31:26 am »

Okay, I'm here now. ashersky, you've called me out on being too lurky in like my past 5 games (all town), but I do realize I haven't been a big presence here (well, I just had 3 pages to read, so that much is obvious). I know I haven't posted anything in the VLA thread, I did briefly mention this in the other mafia game though I guess. It's really that it's summer! I'm spending way less time inside / on my computer, so way less time for mafia. I should really prioritize reading and posting higher, that's really not an excuse. Been feeling a bit of a burnout.

But okay!

I'll do a read list to get back to the swing of things:

yuma: nullread, it's unfair to expect him to lead every post count, he is certainly pulling his weight and taking stances. If anything, I'd expect scum yuma to try even harder to appear leader-y town. Ever so slight town read.

ashersky: hasn't done anything crazy and generally seems to be very pro-town and helpful, as is known I attribute this behaviour more to scum ashersky. Like, in the last game as town, he decided to be a tellbot in the beginning, here he isn't making such waves. I'm not bringing this up as a case, as I don't want to encourage ash to jump off the rails (I think he is playing very well now!), but it does make him bit of a scumread to me.

mail-mi: I rather like AHoppy's case! I hadn't realized mail-mi sort of artificially ups his (perceived) contributions and post count, that's day 1 scumminess I think actual mafia would want to do (and it wasn't so obvious that mail-mi would be sure everyone would notice). I'm really interested in seeing how mail-mi proceeds to play (won't comment further on this, as it would be very dumb to tell him how he should act so I'd think he's towny).

liopoil: Hmmh, it's funny, I know he has posted, but absolutely nothing comes into mind. That combined with the fact that he would have been a prime candidate for a scum partner for myself makes me suspicious. I think liopoil fits the bill of a mafia player that is helping town enough to not attract suspicion but still not making any waves and generally just so middling and safe. I think this fits the bill of a "laying low" mafia guy if any! Obviously it also makes sense for a townie that just hasn't been in the middle of anything yet, so the "case" is really nothing but fitting a narrative I earlier described. (I do think that narrative would be a good way to pick day 1 lynches/pressure targets though).

Robz888: Who knows with this guy. To me his lurking is a null tell, he has been frustratingly lurky as town and boldly lurky as scum before. He tells with pride how he balances that out, while I disagree with that, it clearly means his scumminess doesn't equate to a lot of mafianess (sadly). I don't think he is our man for day 1, but he certainly isn't a town read. Maybe a ever so slight scum, just for not doing anything too towny yet. (Also a lot of people would be tempted to pick this guy as their partner.)

nkirbit: I think is playing well, I don't remember much but I sort of expect new scum to be clumsy (perhaps this is a wrong assumption though, they seem to play town just as well if not better as us "veterans"). nkirbit, what's your previous mafia experience like?

AHoppy: Very few posts, but just got the mail-mi case in so is in my good graces now. Just having two posts and then coming out with a well laid out and to me a very reasonable case on someone is exactly the kind of play that I don't attribute to mafia: first he made waves with egregious underposting and then with an original case on someone. Yes, I'm hoping he'll be more of his presence on page 16 and less of his presence in the previous 15 pages, but he is a town read for sure. AHoppy, what's your previous mafia experience like?

MGP: Got a lot of heat I sort of found undeserved, and I think handled the pressure ok. Town-ish read / I don't think a good day 1 lynch with the information we have. (I know I defended her stronger earlier, but that was more like "uhm no, I don't think that's very scummy" rather than "that's super towny!). Maybe I'd even put her down as a null read, as I've never seen her react to pressure before so it's hard to draw any conclusions from that (and I think reacting to unwarranted pressure is easier to scum as they don't have to fake outrage).

mcmcsalot: Is busy? Hmm, my meta feeling on mcmc is the same than on yuma, I wouldn't expect him to go for the "middling nonwavemaking mafia" style, but rather to boldly take a bigger role. Well, I doubt he would be able to do that if he is busy, regardless of his alignment, but still being "on the middle" as far as I can tell (I don't remember anything he has done) is less scummy to mcmc than it would be to some. Still, not doing anything towny is always a scumtell to me, so a very tiny scumread on mcmc.

spiritbears: This is actually interesting, I obviously had a towny feeling on him before I started writing this post, but now that I've thought about this game more, I realize his level of activity is sort of unlike the spiritbears that has been town that I've seen before. It's certainly great, and could be just natural progression as he starts to know the other players better et cetera, but spiritbears is clearly savvy enough ro realize we don't tend to lynch the heavy contributors and be posting more because of that. Still, I think his answer to the "who would you have picked" question is a towny one (making waves!), and I doubt scum would intentionally be bold there, so for that, for handling pressure well and for generally being present and active spirit is a townread for me. Also I want to note that I was the one to deflect the lynch from spirit/wero to Robz in the samurai-game. We had likely already won at that point, but I do credit myself with being able to read spirit at least a bit because of that. So, even if he was a nullread or a slight scumread I'd rather keep him alive and hope to make a better read on later days.

sudgy: I've got nothing. I didn't have anything on scum sudgy in the LOTR game until WS got the cop investigation, so this fits his scum narrative in my opinion. Slightly scummy for not making waves which is what I think he'd do as scum.

TwistedArcher: Apparently isn't playing, huh!

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 16, 2013, 08:27:33 am »

on spiritbears, I actually think his activity level is pretty equal to the "game that shall not be named" in the beginning before it came to its unfortunate close. Whereas in ninjas he subbed in and was behind all game long.

on mail-mi: mail-mi has said before that his style is generally one of one liners. And while I think that is true it is also a great place for mafia to hide as one liners are generally pretty easy to reproduce.

He was certainly that was in Ninjas, as scum. I just looked and I would say that about 3/4ths of his posts are one to two sentences. But I also looked at Bankers, where he was town and it was the same, perhaps even more one-liners...

So I don't think I would be willing to vote mail-mi just based off this.

on eevee: I kinda found his last post on the suspicious side. Firstly because it was a result of being called out. Second because some of the reads seemed forced (I hate it when people say that, but I am going to say it as well, because what does forced even mean?) Well to me Eevee is basically saying that he has a bunch of null reads on almost everyone. Those he is suspicious of? Those who aren't being scummy.... By saying that he has a great way to get out of suspecting them.... because all he has to say is "they are being pro-town afterall and it really isn't fair for me to suspect them for being pro-town" and his town reads are "these guys are making waves and pressuring people" I wonder if they are actually scum trying to force a mislynch. I don't know. Maybe it is just these list types of posts when come w/o pressure I find them a more townie tell. But when they come as a response to lurker pressure I find them a bit scummy.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 16, 2013, 08:33:36 am »

on spiritbears, I actually think his activity level is pretty equal to the "game that shall not be named" in the beginning before it came to its unfortunate close. Whereas in ninjas he subbed in and was behind all game long.

I didn't realize that. It's positive really, makes me more confident in my town read!

on mail-mi: mail-mi has said before that his style is generally one of one liners. And while I think that is true it is also a great place for mafia to hide as one liners are generally pretty easy to reproduce.
There are one liners and there are one liners. You know, "I support xxx's reasoning on yyy" is a one-liner but still a clear stance and an opinion you can be held accountable of.

My list didn't come because I was pressured to it though. It came because I was behind, caught up and had the game fresh in my mind so I decided to do it. Well, I did feel a bit guilty about having not opened the thread for three pages, but I didn't notice anyone demanding anything from me really. I think I'm still in the middle of the pack as far as post counts or contributions go. Really seems like you are putting me in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation just because I wasn't around to open the thread for one or two days.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 16, 2013, 08:35:36 am »

If it helps to make things clearer, I can do it pops quiz style as well, from scummiest to towniest:

mail-mi
liopoil
ashersky
sudgy

mcmc
Robz
yuma
MGP

nkirbit
AHoppy
spiritbears

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 16, 2013, 08:49:49 am »

Really seems like you are putting me in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation just because I wasn't around to open the thread for one or two days.

Yeah, I see that you might feel that way and that wasn't my intent. I don't know. I mean those sorts of posts are good for catching up and getting your ideas collected--that is generally why I do them--so I do agree that it could have been something you did to just catch up. But I have also seen others produce something similar after being called out for low activity. So I wouldn't say "damned if you do, damned if you don't." Rather... slightly scummy if you have low activity, slightly scummy if you respond in a certain way to pressure. All things being equal, I would rather have you had posted your list than not, because it gives us something to go off regarding you and your reads.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 16, 2013, 08:54:29 am »

Really seems like you are putting me in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation just because I wasn't around to open the thread for one or two days.

Yeah, I see that you might feel that way and that wasn't my intent. I don't know. I mean those sorts of posts are good for catching up and getting your ideas collected--that is generally why I do them--so I do agree that it could have been something you did to just catch up. But I have also seen others produce something similar after being called out for low activity. So I wouldn't say "damned if you do, damned if you don't." Rather... slightly scummy if you have low activity, slightly scummy if you respond in a certain way to pressure. All things being equal, I would rather have you had posted your list than not, because it gives us something to go off regarding you and your reads.
Well, d'uh, me too. What was I supposed to do after being gone enough to not have seen the last three pages? There wasn't any discussion ongoing I felt I had anything to add to / I couldn't participate in through my read list.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 16, 2013, 09:04:34 am »

Actually uh, what exactly do you mean by forced? First of all, this

quote author=yuma link=topic=8000.msg241946#msg241946 date=1368707253]
on eevee: I kinda found his last post on the suspicious side. Firstly because it was a result of being called out.[/quote]
is not true, but I guess you can't know that. Situation: I've been gone enough for there to be three new pages, I want to catch up. A couple of people are noticing my absence and wishing I'd contribute more. I think the same before even reading, notice people saying and don't really disagree, decide to lay out my thoughts on everyone in a big read post. Yuma says "it's suspicious because he only did it because he was called out on lurking".

quote author=yuma link=topic=8000.msg241946#msg241946 date=1368707253]Second because some of the reads seemed forced (I hate it when people say that, but I am going to say it as well, because what does forced even mean?) Well to me Eevee is basically saying that he has a bunch of null reads on almost everyone. Those he is suspicious of? Those who aren't being scummy.... By saying that he has a great way to get out of suspecting them.... because all he has to say is "they are being pro-town afterall and it really isn't fair for me to suspect them for being pro-town" and his town reads are "these guys are making waves and pressuring people" I wonder if they are actually scum trying to force a mislynch. I don't know. Maybe it is just these list types of posts when come w/o pressure I find them a more townie tell. But when they come as a response to lurker pressure I find them a bit scummy.
[/quote]
I don't think my post was "just a bunch of null reads on everyone". Looking through it, there are really no nullreads at all - even the guys who I put in the middle such as yourself I had reasons for. Quite literally it was "what I thought of everyone in this game", obviously day 1 I'm not going to have super strong feelings on everyone or even on many people, would you?

Am I being paranoid / too thin-skinned, or is yuma going a bit out of his way to paint me in a bad light?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 16, 2013, 09:05:05 am »

Repost with less quote fail, sorry for not proof reading.

Actually uh, what exactly do you mean by forced? First of all, this

on eevee: I kinda found his last post on the suspicious side. Firstly because it was a result of being called out.
is not true, but I guess you can't know that. Situation: I've been gone enough for there to be three new pages, I want to catch up. A couple of people are noticing my absence and wishing I'd contribute more. I think the same before even reading, notice people saying and don't really disagree, decide to lay out my thoughts on everyone in a big read post. Yuma says "it's suspicious because he only did it because he was called out on lurking".

Second because some of the reads seemed forced (I hate it when people say that, but I am going to say it as well, because what does forced even mean?) Well to me Eevee is basically saying that he has a bunch of null reads on almost everyone. Those he is suspicious of? Those who aren't being scummy.... By saying that he has a great way to get out of suspecting them.... because all he has to say is "they are being pro-town afterall and it really isn't fair for me to suspect them for being pro-town" and his town reads are "these guys are making waves and pressuring people" I wonder if they are actually scum trying to force a mislynch. I don't know. Maybe it is just these list types of posts when come w/o pressure I find them a more townie tell. But when they come as a response to lurker pressure I find them a bit scummy.
I don't think my post was "just a bunch of null reads on everyone". Looking through it, there are really no nullreads at all - even the guys who I put in the middle such as yourself I had reasons for. Quite literally it was "what I thought of everyone in this game", obviously day 1 I'm not going to have super strong feelings on everyone or even on many people, would you?

Am I being paranoid / too thin-skinned, or is yuma going a bit out of his way to paint me in a bad light?

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 16, 2013, 10:55:14 am »

Few things, I'll do a deeper reread after class so I can get into this.

I know robz v/la to be true, but I agree with ash that I would have excpected more from him prior to it.

Also can we move the soft deadline to thursday instead.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 16, 2013, 11:35:57 am »

Eevee: My previous mafia experience consists of playing IRL where you just listen for who you think raised their hands or lifted their heads during the night phase.  so basically no experience. 

He was certainly that was in Ninjas, as scum. I just looked and I would say that about 3/4ths of his posts are one to two sentences. But I also looked at Bankers, where he was town and it was the same, perhaps even more one-liners...

So I don't think I would be willing to vote mail-mi just based off this.

I didn't know of his previous play style, however, I'm still willing to vote for him until he comes out and tries to defend himself. 

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 16, 2013, 12:01:50 pm »

I find questions like this SO, SO scummy. It's like you are asking permission to pursue this line of offense against yuma.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 16, 2013, 12:19:51 pm »

sudgy: I've got nothing. I didn't have anything on scum sudgy in the LOTR game until WS got the cop investigation, so this fits his scum narrative in my opinion. Slightly scummy for not making waves which is what I think he'd do as scum.

Wait, you think I'm scummy for not being scummy?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 16, 2013, 12:24:11 pm »

I find questions like this SO, SO scummy. It's like you are asking permission to pursue this line of offense against yuma.
I don't find yuma scummy for it, as going against me with a fake case doesn't strike to me as a particularly smart scum play. But it's just that obviously yuma isnt going to take my word for it, so I'd like others to comment/analyze and hopefully see what I'm saying.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 16, 2013, 12:33:16 pm »

No. Look, some people here are scum, and that's true whether some people go balls to the walls anti-town or not. We can either analyze scummy behavior and try to find them that way, but especially before the first scum flip and the interaction analysis it opens, I find process of elimination a better method. "Who plays like their scum self?" "Who wouldn't do that unless they were town?" I think your play matches the lotr-game rather well in that you aren't really doing anything. I could have forgotten you were playing! Maybe town sudgy would be more careless, more bold, more aggressive, something? So it's more that you aren't being ANYTHING, not towny or scummy, not helpful or unhelpful.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 16, 2013, 01:01:13 pm »

No. Look, some people here are scum, and that's true whether some people go balls to the walls anti-town or not. We can either analyze scummy behavior and try to find them that way, but especially before the first scum flip and the interaction analysis it opens, I find process of elimination a better method. "Who plays like their scum self?" "Who wouldn't do that unless they were town?" I think your play matches the lotr-game rather well in that you aren't really doing anything. I could have forgotten you were playing! Maybe town sudgy would be more careless, more bold, more aggressive, something? So it's more that you aren't being ANYTHING, not towny or scummy, not helpful or unhelpful.

This is what I'm talking about.  You're saying that you think I'm scummy for not doing something you think I would do as scum.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 16, 2013, 01:04:05 pm »

Uh sorry, that means to say that you are not making waves which is how I'd expect you to play if you were scum (based on lotr). Such a confusing thought to get through.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 16, 2013, 01:08:23 pm »

Vote: Eevee for saying something then realizing it was a bad idea to say it, so he said that it was a mistake.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 16, 2013, 01:11:08 pm »

Vote: Eevee for saying something then realizing it was a bad idea to say it, so he said that it was a mistake.
Hmm, what? So you think I didn't originally mean to say "He isn't making waves, that's coherent with scum sudgy"?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 80  All

Page created in 2.932 seconds with 20 queries.