Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Speculation: Cards that you can spend more on  (Read 26828 times)

Stealth Tomato

• Minion
  • Dorkneel
  • Respect: +480
    • View Profile
Re: Speculation: Cards that you can spend more on
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2013, 11:06:01 am »

Okay, so the current version requires Colony (and therefore Platinum), Potion, Ruins, the Madman and Spoils piles, a Bane, Prizes, the Black Market deck, and VP chips, all for one card in an 11-card pile. It's also an Action, Attack, Knight, Victory, Duration, and Looter, and puts the Curses into play.

The only things it's not are Treasure and Reaction, and the only things it doesn't require are the Native Village mat and the Mercenary pile, correct? I suppose you could also count Shelters. Anything else? Anyone care to attempt to add some/all of those?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 11:07:06 am by Stealth Tomato »

SirPeebles

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +5460
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2013, 04:01:49 pm »
+2

I like that it synergizes with Scout.
Well you *do* need a signature...

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2013, 05:33:36 pm »

Okay, so the current version requires Colony (and therefore Platinum), Potion, Ruins, the Madman and Spoils piles, a Bane, Prizes, the Black Market deck, and VP chips, all for one card in an 11-card pile. It's also an Action, Attack, Knight, Victory, Duration, and Looter, and puts the Curses into play.

The only things it's not are Treasure and Reaction, and the only things it doesn't require are the Native Village mat and the Mercenary pile, correct? I suppose you could also count Shelters. Anything else? Anyone care to attempt to add some/all of those?

Forgot Island, Pirate Ship and Trade Route mats.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

ktartandude

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2013, 06:45:45 am »

All of those things could be in too if you had them in the black market deck.

Stealth Tomato

• Minion
  • Dorkneel
  • Respect: +480
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2013, 11:50:16 am »

Ah, and Trade Route and Embargo tokens.

jbrecken

• Scout
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2013, 02:42:18 pm »

It doesn't give you any of the new coin tokens either, so I'd suggest adding something like:
You may pay $1 to receive one coin token that you can either keep for later use, place on your Pirate Ship mat, or place on the Trade Route mat.  (Under the assumption that the new coins will be identical to the ones for Pirate Ship and Trade Route)

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »

There should definitely be a Moneylender-ish card that can turn a Copper into one or more coin tokens.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10722
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2013, 02:45:33 pm »

There should definitely be a Moneylender-ish card that can turn a Copper into one or more coin tokens.

It's possible that Butcher is going to be the closest we get to that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 1.279 seconds with 21 queries.