Miscellaneous > General Discussion

League of Legends

<< < (2/52) > >>

popsofctown:

--- Quote from: Titandrake on April 05, 2013, 06:21:56 pm ---I am the most casual of casuals. Play 1 bot game a day just to get the win of the day bonus. Then spend it all on runes instead of champions.

--- End quote ---
Actually, spending it on runes instead of champs is tryharding, not being casual.  You're going for the maximum advantage :)

eHalcyon:

--- Quote from: eHalcyon on April 04, 2013, 08:00:21 pm ---Never underestimate the power of the Scout's code. 

A-a-armed and ready!

Captain Teemo o-o-on duty.  Yes sir!  Hup-two-three-four, never underestimate the power of the Scout's code. 

I'll scout ahead!  Hup-two-three-four.  I'll scout ahead -swiftly!- hup-two-three-four. 
That's gotta sting. 
Hup-two-three-four, Captain Teemo Captain Teemo, hup-two-three-four, a-a-armed and yes sir! 
Hup-two-three-four hup-hup-two-three-four, never underestimate the power of C-Captain Teemo. 
Hup-two-three-four, Captain Teemo Captain Teemo, hup-two-three-four, a-a-armed and yes sir! 
Hup-two-three-four hup-hup-two-three-four, never underestimate the power of C-Captain Teemo. 
Hup-two-three-four, Captain Teemo Captain Teemo, hup-two-three-four, C-Captain Teemo, yes sir! 
Hup-two-three-four hup-hup-two-three-four, never underestimate the power of the Scout's code.

Captain Teemo o-o-on duty.  Yes sir!  Hup-two-three-four, never underestimate the power of the Scout's code.  A-a-armed and ready!

Captain Teemo o-o-on duty.  Yes sir!  Hup-two-three-four, never underestimate the power of the Scout's code.

--- End quote ---

Morgrim7:

--- Quote from: Galzria on April 05, 2013, 06:07:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: SirPeebles on April 05, 2013, 05:58:14 pm ---Most misleading topic name yet  >:(

--- End quote ---

Is that a challenge?

--- End quote ---
No, most misleading was Cache Use. Oh, man.

Watno:
what are minions? what mechanics don't you like in dota?

enfynet:
This entire topic went right over my head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version