Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Goko Not Loading For Me?  (Read 3412 times)

D Bo

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +93
    • View Profile
Goko Not Loading For Me?
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:49:53 am »

Is anyone else experiencing problems loading Goko Dominion? For the last three days I can't get in from my regular laptop (although my work laptop did let it load). When I click on it it just goes to a black screen like it's thinking but it never gets any farther. I can log in and play the other Goko games like Forbidden City.

I'm fairly computer-illiterate but I'm guessing there's something simple I need to do, so if anyone has a suggestion, I'd appreciate it so that I can maybe try to play some games this evening.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
  • Respect: +2019
    • View Profile
Re: Goko Not Loading For Me?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 08:21:41 am »

I get the exact same problem; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

SCSN

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +7140
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 08:34:18 am »

Refresh the page a couple of times, if that doesn't work, check goko.com to see whether they are down for routine maintenance; if they are not, just keep refreshing the page until it either works or you get so tired and bored by the whole affair that you'd rather do something else, then go out and do that.

D Bo

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 08:44:55 am »

Refresh the page a couple of times, if that doesn't work, check goko.com to see whether they are down for routine maintenance; if they are not, just keep refreshing the page until it either works or you get so tired and bored by the whole affair that you'd rather do something else, then go out and do that.

Yeah, definitely tried that - that's about the extent of my computer skills. Luckily it's not enough of a draw for me to sit there and try for more than about 2 minutes until I go find something else to do, so I'm only wasting a bit of my time!

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 09:08:03 am »

On one of my computers Goko wont let me log in. I enter my info and it never stops loading.
Thought this is the right place to put this.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

D Bo

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 05:36:06 pm »

All I know is I'm glad I didn't buy any expansions yet. I hadn't experienced this before but if it will be a regular occurrence, it's gonna be frustrating!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 22 queries.