Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 56  All

Author Topic: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Game Over, Conspiracy Theorists Win?)  (Read 115515 times)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
Re: BMIX: Conspiracy Theories, London Edition (Day 3)
« Reply #775 on: April 12, 2013, 09:15:29 pm »

I am asking all true non-WWs to join together to eliminate the scum faction.
I am with you as I believe all true CT. (Sorry Raz, you can't be with the scum ww's and us too).
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 12, 2013, 09:28:17 pm »

vote: jotheonah

No one else seems to be interested at going after the group with the claimed NK and we need the CTs dead, so I'm fine with this.  I don't approve of the suggestion to kill one of my fellow Masons for obvious reasons, but I guess everyone will feel a bit more at ease when it happens and there's not much I can do about it if people are really still concerned about a cult.  I suppose you can count me in on agreeing to it for diplomatic reasons, but I fear it's leading down a path to a Town win.  Of course, since it's Town making the kill I suppose they're just fine with that.  I just hope we can share victory with Town.
This is just such utter nonsense.  So..."we need to get the people with a nightkill, so kill someone from the victim group????!!!!"  (Even all the while in the qt, you talk about "leading ct to victory" while proclaiming your loyalty to arch and ev). 
I said before, I knew without a doubt you were scum, and you not only don't deny it, you relish it.  You are not town, in fact you tried to convince CT that we were scum and come along with your little cult that is brainwashing you. 
You are not town, you are a threat to town which is why I voted for you.  That said, if town unwilling to "put you down", we need to lynch scum (red), if monster hunters want to band together with us and try to take MC down, I will agree.  (He was my original vote, and I return it now:  unvote; vote:MC (with a silver voting pen)
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Razzishi

• Conspirator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eye Urn
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 12, 2013, 09:42:54 pm »

For once, someone lies in their QT and tells the truth in the game thread.  Isn't this game hilarious?
Stop reading my signature.

Razzishi

• Conspirator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eye Urn
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 13, 2013, 08:11:50 pm »

I feel the need to state that my forum title is currently Conspirator.
Stop reading my signature.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 13, 2013, 08:22:59 pm »

I feel the need to state that my forum title is currently Conspirator.
lol vote: razz the forum does not tell lies!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: April 13, 2013, 10:53:13 pm »

There are too many WW. I think many of them are lying, and the WW are actually a scum faction. Also, we need fullclaims from everyone. No reason not to at this point. I don't think there is any real "town" just many factions.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 14, 2013, 06:09:04 am »

There are too many WW. I think many of them are lying, and the WW are actually a scum faction. Also, we need fullclaims from everyone. No reason not to at this point. I don't think there is any real "town" just many factions.
What do you mean? If werewolves are scum, who are the people fakeclaiming ww then?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 14, 2013, 09:36:23 am »

They're something else. they think that ww are the town faction, which they aren't in, so fakeclaim ww.  enough people are doing this that it really looks like ww are town.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 14, 2013, 09:40:53 am »

They're something else. they think that ww are the town faction, which they aren't in, so fakeclaim ww.  enough people are doing this that it really looks like ww are town.
Something else? Town, scum?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 14, 2013, 09:44:27 am »

I don't know, they really could be either one. town  if WW is the town faction anyone who isn't ww wants to be seen as ww. that's why anyone who fakeclaimed ww should admit it now.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 14, 2013, 09:45:49 am »

I don't know, they really could be either one. town  if WW is the town faction anyone who isn't ww wants to be seen as ww. that's why anyone who fakeclaimed ww should admit it now.
Townies have no reason to fakeclaim. you cant really say people are claiming WW and are town.

we have to assume townies are being honest at this point. so i dont think your accusations make any sense. people arent fakeclaiming WW unless WW's are the townies.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 14, 2013, 09:50:39 am »

No, they've gotten the idea that ww are town because people have said that was possible even before people started claiming. enough people claimed ww to make them look like town. from the perspective of a townie who isn't ww, they are worried that is they don't claim ww people will think that they are obvscum. also, mcmc said ww were town from the beginning because jorbles flipped ww and he knew jorbles was town.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 14, 2013, 09:52:47 am »

And I'm getting the sense that there isn't one big "town" group who has to lynch all of the bad guys, I think that there are just a bunch of factions working against each other.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 14, 2013, 10:17:07 am »

Townies dont lie.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 14, 2013, 11:02:12 am »

No, they've gotten the idea that ww are town because people have said that was possible even before people started claiming. enough people claimed ww to make them look like town. from the perspective of a townie who isn't ww, they are worried that is they don't claim ww people will think that they are obvscum. also, mcmc said ww were town from the beginning because jorbles flipped ww and he knew jorbles was town.

This is not true, I origionally lied, said that I was town and I had no idea that jorbles was ww. After razz somewhat hinted that I should claim what I truly was, I decided my goose was cooked either way. So I fullclaimed my ww status and then people claimed in the order that I showed in my post.

Razzishi, galz, and arch were the first three to claim, razzishi and arch have a qt together and could have discussed this but why unless all three of them are ww would they claim, if they are something else, they dont want to risk claiming ww and getting screwed. So I believe razz and arch and eevee. Galz claimed second and confirmed razzishi is a ww. So I believe galz. Ashersky is the first claim I would doubt, at this point I have no real reason to doubt or worry about his role all that much, but if unclaimed nightkills start popping up, I know where i'm going to look first. Next comes mail-mi and liopoil lies which they have no come clean about and as I have said many time I am willing to work with. Dsell is in a similar position, he claimed in a much more trustworthy way but much later than ashersky so I would put equal doubt in there claims.

So I still definitely think Me, morg, arch, razz, eevee, galz are ww. Ash and Dsell may very well be ww as well and that is our voting majority. I say we need to move on and lynch jtotheonah, with the nk from liopoil/mail-mi/robz directed at spiritbears. I say we wipe out the CT's. This is a change from my previous plan because looking back at the claims I am much morecomfortable with razz/arch/eevee than before.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 14, 2013, 11:14:24 am »

Ehalc recently made a post in our QT. it had lots of flavor in it, but it hinted very very strongly that they were people claiming ww to save their own skin.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 14, 2013, 11:29:47 am »

paraphrased:

...at the town meeting "people" were claiming werewolf like crazy! ... but obviously not all of them were monsters. Some were humans forced to extremes. our peers are claiming werewolf, so what can we do? since people who were our friends are speaking of lynching those who aren't hairy, there is no other option! some of the people at the town meeting must be lying to survive....

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 14, 2013, 11:36:43 am »

"At the town meeting" you and mail-mi claimed ww, Joth and axxle claimed ww. We already know a ton of people lied, that doesn't say people are still lying. Also I highly doubt you have some power that lets you receive mod information that people are lying about there alignment. That's just flavor.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 14, 2013, 11:43:29 am »

paraphrased:

...at the town meeting "people" were claiming werewolf like crazy! ... but obviously not all of them were monsters. Some were humans forced to extremes. our peers are claiming werewolf, so what can we do? since people who were our friends are speaking of lynching those who aren't hairy, there is no other option! some of the people at the town meeting must be lying to survive....
Yes.   This is so true.  Raz told CT in the qt that everyone should quickly claim ww to avoid becoming a target.  I'm not convinced his little group (Eevee/arch/Raz), are ww.  I seriously doubt Ash is.  And MC is defintely some kind of scum though what is unclear...
They admit to recruiting/converting Raz in the night.  So I think it's more likely they are vamps or some other faction we don't know yet.  Arch keeps "wanting to be lynched"...which makes me think they are undead somethings.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 14, 2013, 12:15:23 pm »

I want to fight for the side that fights for the living.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: April 14, 2013, 01:06:18 pm »

+1 mcmc.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 14, 2013, 11:11:22 pm »

La la la la....
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 14, 2013, 11:11:31 pm »

...lemon
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 14, 2013, 11:21:48 pm »

...lemon
Can I haz lemon?

Okay seriously. People are fakeclaiming WW. Not all of you are WW. Ash is my top not-WW because he fought the WW so much then finally admitted to being one. I don't see the truth in it.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 14, 2013, 11:22:26 pm »

...lemon
Can I haz lemon?

Okay seriously. People are fakeclaiming WW. Not all of you are WW. Ash is my top not-WW because he fought the WW so much then finally admitted to being one. I don't see the truth in it.

You haven't played a game where I've been scum, have you?

I think I am the MOST likely to be WW, given I actually played the game like scum.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 20 queries.