Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Marvel: Avengers Alliance  (Read 960 times)

Kuildeous

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +2221
    • View Profile
Marvel: Avengers Alliance
« on: April 08, 2013, 12:03:39 pm »

Since people are posting about games they play, I thought I'd see who else plays Avenger Alliance on Facebook. I played it when it first came out (coinciding with the release of the movie) and then let it drop. I started playing it again.

I don't friend random people just to build a network in a game (especially since I have friends who already play regularly, so I get my fill), but I think I'd be okay with most people on here. I never got into a screaming match with anyone from here, so that's positive.
A man has no signature

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
  • Respect: +3360
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel: Avengers Alliance
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 03:07:11 pm »

Pretty sure I have a high level character on this from years ago.

Do they stick around though is the question.

It was a bit grinding for me....and I really do hate game request spams.
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Kuildeous

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +2221
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel: Avengers Alliance
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 03:52:46 pm »

It does get into a grindfest, yep. That's why I lost interest in it in the first place.

Now I’m back in and was surprised to see that they have new content. I'm sure after a while I'll lose interest again, but I've gone from level 40 to 70. The PvP tournaments are interesting. I didn't think I'd like them, but I find it an interesting challenge to crack open some of these defenses. Sadly I think my defense sucks, but such is life. 

Some of my friends apparently haven't gotten tired of it. Their levels are 3 digits. I'm not sure they ever stopped playing since it came out.

But the grinding really didn't stop. Some things are a bit more interesting (for example, Ultron is a group boss that can be defeated by you and your friends), but it's still grinding with the means of advancing your team so that you can grind faster.
A man has no signature
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.175 seconds with 21 queries.