Dominion > Puzzles and Challenges

We all like "what's missing?"

(1/1)

DStu:
So, this one is a little difficult to get formulated in a way that the set is interesting, but I'll try: What's missing?

Counting House
City
Hunting Party
Trade Route

Hunting Party is debatable I think

Young Nick:
I would guess Pirate Ship? However, the Hunting Party really throws me for a loop. If that works, I also feel like Diadem, Tournament, Explorer, Menagerie and Treasure Map might work as well. I am unsure, though. I could be 100% wrong.

DStu:

--- Quote from: Young Nick on September 24, 2011, 04:42:16 pm ---I am unsure, though. I could be 100% wrong.

--- End quote ---

Was not thinking of PS. But don't know if you're 100% wrong, on one of my earlier lists PS must have been included, like many other cards. It's a little subtle to formulate to get a reasonable small list.

ratxt1:
harvest my reasoning is that if you were given the ability to gain X cards. how powerful this card would be would could change on what cards you got

DStu:

--- Quote from: ratxt1 on September 24, 2011, 10:04:58 pm ---harvest my reasoning is that if you were given the ability to gain X cards. how powerful this card would be would could change on what cards you got

--- End quote ---

Was not thinkinging exactly of this, but I think your list solves it better than mine. So I guess it counts. Chaning card value by gaining was exactly the mechanic I was thinking about, the problem is then how you formulate it to not include every card that draws at least one card

Will say something later, it's too early to get this formulated correctly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version