Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A query  (Read 1856 times)

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9631
    • View Profile
A query
« on: February 28, 2013, 06:48:54 pm »

How did the previews for Cornucopia work?
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25715
    • View Profile
Re: A query
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 07:12:29 pm »
+1

The first previews were for Seaside. Jay posted an image a day on the RGG site. They had no articles, just a card image. He did six I think. You can see people discussing them as posted on BGG.

He did something similar for Prosperity, but not Alchemy or Cornucopia. Then I did previews for Hinterlands and Dark Ages.

I do not know if there will be Guilds previews. If I have a good guess for the release date at least a week before it happens, and they haven't leaked, I will offer to type some up.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9631
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 07:32:33 pm »

That's what I was thinking - it doesn't seem like there would be enough cards to do previews with.  If you previewed one card a day for a week, you've revealed almost half the cards in the set at that point.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Kuildeous

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +2221
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 10:39:35 am »

And it's not like previewing Guilds would really improve sales. At this stage, you're either a devoted Dominion fan or you're not.

Still, I wouldn't mind a preview, but I recognize that there's no real benefit to one.
A man has no signature
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.138 seconds with 21 queries.