Dominion > Tournaments and Events

New One Day Cup on February 16!

(1/5) > >>

zxcvbn2:
After a long break from posting in the forum, I've decided (after disappointedly missing the DS.com Championships) to make my own tournament! With Blackjack! And Hookers! And Overused Memes!

But seriously, how about another One Day Cup? Same set up as last time, here's a copy-paste of the rules, with changes in bold:

--- Quote ---Pool play, with players split up into seeded pools of 3-6 players. After all players check in at the appropriate time that day (15 minutes early, please), I'll release the pools and the schedule. Players will play each other member of their pool in a best-of-five match. After pool play, either the winner or the top two (decided the day of the tournament) in each pool will move on to single-elimination best-of-seven quarterfinals.

Some other rules:
Unless otherwise agreed to:
Point tracker: ON (By popular demand. ed.)
Veto mode: OFF
Same starting hands: OFF

Tiebreaker rules:
1. Head to Head
2. Least individual games lost between tied opponents
3. Least individual games lost between all opponents
4. Coin flip

If you'd like to join the tournament, just make a comment saying "In" or something like that and I'll add you. Any questions or comments on any of the format and rules are encouraged.  I think that's it. If anything seems missing, let me know. Otherwise, see you in a couple weeks! :)
--- End quote ---

Tournament will start at 10:00 AM Eastern US (GMT -5)

Good luck!

liopoil:
cool! /in

shark_bait:
You might want to redo the title.  I thought for the longest time that 2/16 meant 2/16 spots filled, not "The tournament is on February 16"

dondon151:
Oooh I want in except I have solar car design meetings on Saturday afternoon =(

shraeye:
aw shucks.  I'm also busy that weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version