Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20  All

Author Topic: ZMIX - Veterans Go Flavorless (Mafia wins flawlessly)  (Read 48206 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: ZMIX - Veterans Go Flavorless (Mafia wins flawlessly)
« Reply #425 on: January 04, 2013, 12:20:24 pm »

I agree with Robz. It wasn't hard at all for me to justify my vote on her. I guess you just know her better.  :)

I guess the one thing I can sort of be happy about is that you were absolutely not an obvtown to me for once, and you were scum. If we had lynched shraeye today, the only hope was that (if I lived, rather than Insomniac), I somehow talked myself into lynching you. It was a possibility, if not a likelihood.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 04, 2013, 12:20:48 pm »

Well Insomniac, that was not a Player of the Year moment ;)

Still, I'm sorry for not getting here sooner. I see how that might have worried people to doing the wrong thing. i was going to go for shraeye. The problem is that tomorrow, there's no way Eevee and Mcmc were going to be more compelling candidates than Grujah (or even Galzria).

My brother really fooled me. I mean, he was doing things that were so surface scummy, I thought they were certainly just newbie eagerness.

No apologies for lynching raerae. She was suspicious!

But then I flipped town and you guys kept ignoring EVERYTHING I had said.  I named two of the three scum for crying out loud.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 04, 2013, 12:21:13 pm »

Still, I'm sorry for not getting here sooner. I see how that might have worried people to doing the wrong thing. i was going to go for shraeye. The problem is that tomorrow, there's no way Eevee and Mcmc were going to be more compelling candidates than Grujah (or even Galzria).

My brother really fooled me. I mean, he was doing things that were so surface scummy, I thought they were certainly just newbie eagerness.

Yeah, I mean, I can rag on Insomniac all day, but really I would've supported him in Grujah tomorrow anyway. The only person I knew for sure was scum was Shraeye. After that, it was a lot less certain, and I was certainly willing to sheep the IC's at that point. So the outcome of the game really wasn't hanging in the balance of the D2 lynch.

And yeah, I knew you would find Raerae VERY suspicious. It was the plethora of smiley's.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 04, 2013, 12:22:02 pm »

I would have vengekilled Ins because I felt buddybuddying you into trusting me would have been easier than convincing Ins.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 04, 2013, 12:22:34 pm »

But then I flipped town and you guys kept ignoring EVERYTHING I had said.  I named two of the three scum for crying out loud.

Name any 3 people as town, and you've picked 2 of three scum.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 04, 2013, 12:22:55 pm »

Oh man I can identify with you here. I was so frustrated after the last blitz game for pretty much exactly this.

If you mislynch on Day 1, the town has a third IC's read to draw from.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 04, 2013, 12:23:06 pm »

Well, if you know somebody to be townie anyway.

Mafia Record:

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 04, 2013, 12:23:19 pm »

I would have vengekilled Ins because I felt buddybuddying you into trusting me would have been easier than convincing Ins.
*we all would have vengekilled Ins, and I think that was a big part of the reasoning for it.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 04, 2013, 12:23:41 pm »

Yeah, scratch that. That's my coffee deprived brain talking.

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 04, 2013, 12:26:02 pm »

Yea even if we lynched shraeye today I was gunning for Grujah tomorrow.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: January 04, 2013, 12:27:02 pm »

Poor Grujah, the man who everybody wanted to see die.

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 04, 2013, 12:28:06 pm »

This was a fun experience, I do think I prefer playing town though. Thank you SfS and co-mods for making this happen.

See, this is why we all think you are so nice!!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 04, 2013, 12:28:23 pm »

Poor Grujah, the man who everybody wanted to see die.

Well his post count speaks for itself his meta around here is to lurk when scum.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 04, 2013, 12:28:46 pm »

Grujah is the new Morgrim. Too insane and unpredictable to be read with any accuracy.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 04, 2013, 12:30:02 pm »

*we all would have vengekilled Ins, and I think that was a big part of the reasoning for it.

This makes me feel good. :)

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 04, 2013, 12:31:32 pm »

That nobody wants to be your buddy?
Awwww

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 04, 2013, 12:33:20 pm »

Awwww
The one time Ins gives me a pass is when I'm scum, and somehow he feels good about it!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 04, 2013, 12:34:26 pm »

Awwww
The one time Ins gives me a pass is when I'm scum, and somehow he feels good about it!

You were obvscum the moment you didn't claim town. :P

Mafia Record:

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 04, 2013, 12:35:32 pm »

Awwww

I made sure to claim town plenty of times afterwards!

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 04, 2013, 12:36:14 pm »

Awwww

Obv not Obvscum or town wouldn't have had such a whipping!

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 04, 2013, 12:36:44 pm »

Awwww

You said you would have vengekilled me because it was easier to buddy robz

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 04, 2013, 12:37:38 pm »

Awwww

That's because I don't control all town votes! If I did, town would've won flawlessly!

Mafia Record:

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 04, 2013, 12:38:01 pm »

Awwww

That's because I don't control all town votes! If I did, town would've won flawlessly!

Scum Hunter of the Year?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 04, 2013, 12:38:57 pm »

Awwww

Scum Hunter of the Year?

I could SEE that one, but I don't understand "Town Player of..." - since I can NEVER GET ANYBODY TO LISTEN TO ME!

Mafia Record:

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 04, 2013, 02:02:20 pm »

I agree with Robz. It wasn't hard at all for me to justify my vote on her. I guess you just know her better.  :)

I guess the one thing I can sort of be happy about is that you were absolutely not an obvtown to me for once, and you were scum. If we had lynched shraeye today, the only hope was that (if I lived, rather than Insomniac), I somehow talked myself into lynching you. It was a possibility, if not a likelihood.
I suspect insom was the vengekill, he would have been yesterday, by unanimous vote.
Quote from: Donald X.
Posting begets posting.

Quote from: Asper
Donald X made me a design snob.

There is a sucker born every minute.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20  All

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.