Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49  All

Author Topic: Mafia XVIII: Major Arcana Mafia II (Werewolves win!)  (Read 109879 times)

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

If Eevee is self-aligned, if he gets lynched, I don't think it makes Galz obvtown.

I would LOVE to hear an actual theory that has any, you know, logic to the contrary.

I was to post about that, but figured that he means, if Eevee is self-aligned, we might have a QT missing. So, that would be yours, kinda.

To me, you'll almost already obvtown.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

If Eevee is self-aligned, if he gets lynched, I don't think it makes Galz obvtown.

I would LOVE to hear an actual theory that has any, you know, logic to the contrary.

I was to post about that, but figured that he means, if Eevee is self-aligned, we might have a QT missing. So, that would be yours, kinda.

Ah, I understand that perspective.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

I know I might be too stuck on flavor, but I got killed by Morg by same mistake last game..

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile

Ah, I understand that perspective.
Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks for explaining Grujah.

I mean I guess Eevee could be self-aligned with his own QT, but that just doesn't seem likely. Of course, I could be not worrying about anything. But just speculating out-loud.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile

I know I might be too stuck on flavor, but I got killed by Morg by same mistake last game..

Don't worry, if Eevee doesn't flip some sort of scum with a QT, I'm seriously going to go bonkers at Cayvie in a PM. (Which I'll then happily share with the dead players QT which I would be sure to join the following day).
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile

Don't worry, if Eevee doesn't flip some sort of scum with a QT, I'm seriously going to go bonkers at Cayvie in a PM. (Which I'll then happily share with the dead players QT which I would be sure to join the following day).
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Grujah seems to really want me lynched tomorrow.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

believe me, I'm going bonkers to galz via pm as it is. SO FRUSTRATING

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XVIII: Major Arcana Mafia II (Day 1! Deadline 1/9/13, 3 PM forums time)
« Reply #657 on: December 31, 2012, 02:26:39 pm »

I mean I guess Eevee could be self-aligned with his own QT, but that just doesn't seem likely. Of course, I could be not worrying about anything. But just speculating out-loud.

One thing to confirm:  Insom, if a player is a Serial Killer, then I assume you wouldn't see them as having a QT, right?  (As Death in Major Arcana I, I was classified as a Serial Killer and I did not have a QT.)

Doesn't mean Eevee doesn't have one, but makes it far less likely.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile

One thing to confirm:  Insom, if a player is a Serial Killer, then I assume you wouldn't see them as having a QT, right?  (As Death in Major Arcana I, I was classified as a Serial Killer and I did not have a QT.)

Doesn't mean Eevee doesn't have one, but makes it far less likely.
Yes, I know.

That's why I think I'm most likely not worrying about anything, but might as well mention it.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

being mislynched as THIS ROLE will be the most frustrating moment of my mafia career this far.

nominate insomniac to the most antitown town power role performance ever

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile

believe me, I'm going bonkers to galz via pm as it is. SO FRUSTRATING

you better not be
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

Though, we might want to focus on these:
"Ashersky, Axxle, and yuma"

As there sure are werewolves, and them are likely to be some. Axxle is mia and yuma ain't as invisible with his D1 errors. Ash I don't know.

What errors are you speaking of? I don't think I have made any. I think others have made errors in interpreting what I was saying.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile

Well I don't see any reason to not vote: eevee.

I see Galz's reasoning for killing Insomniac and understand it, but man I hate to lose town aligned MA.

<que Eevee saying "well you are about to kill another one>

I don't think we are. At this point in the game if Insomniac was right--and there isn't any reason for him to be wrong--it is either you or Galz. And I don't see any reason for it to be Galz at this point.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XVIII: Major Arcana Mafia II (Day 1! Deadline 1/9/13, 3 PM forums time)
« Reply #663 on: December 31, 2012, 04:27:49 pm »

Vote Count 2.2

Eevee (4): Galzria, Grujah, Archetype, yuma [L-2]

Not Voting (7): Eevee, Lekkit, shraeye, ashersky, Cuzz, Axxle, sparky5856

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch!

18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile

Something i want to go back and check, is how eevee was acting in relation to Galz/Robz yesterday.  Today he seems to be acting most suspicious of Insomniac's info, or some manipulation, since he is admitting that Galz looks towny.  What was his line yesterday regarding this?  I'm not quite sure, and I don't have the time right now to dig up some research.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile

Vote: Eevee

I don't see how using your lightning rod ability would prove your towniness, and EVERYTHING points towards you being scum. Or at least lie about your QT. Which wouldn't really make sense if you are town. I haven't really heard anything that would change my mind about you. You don't really answer questions and you're really vague, and was yesterday too.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile

I am willing to hammer now.  Are we waiting for anything?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

I don't know. I mean, the fact that we're progressing so quickly is merely our doing. The claiming forced some direct evidence out, which eliminates the discussion needed to discover the other scum the way that, well, I'm used to. Is that gonna bite us later? (Well, we generated like 27 pages, which isn't that bad I guess.)

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile

I'd wait for a few others to weigh in / Eevee's final words. We still have a bunch of time before the deadline.

I think nearly everyone has told what they think, but I still want to hear from Axxle and Cuzz.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile

I'd wait for a few others to weigh in / Eevee's final words. We still have a bunch of time before the deadline.

I think nearly everyone has told what they think, but I still want to hear from Axxle and Cuzz.
Yes, I would like to here from Axxle, i'm fairly sure he hasn't weighed in yet.  Can't remember if Cuzz has.  I'm pro-Eevee's lynch as well, but would like to hear a bit more from others first.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

Reading through now, should I still claim?
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile

It's incredibly obvious eevee is scum. Intent to hammer.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

It's incredibly obvious eevee is scum. Intent to hammer.

I called hammer earlier!

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile

My soul and my spirit will go on!
Sorry I betrayed you my dear cult. Bring flowers to my grave. Feed my fish. Recruit Galzria next and win this thing for me!

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

My soul and my spirit will go on!
Sorry I betrayed you my dear cult. Bring flowers to my grave. Feed my fish. Recruit Galzria next and win this thing for me!

If you're town, stop that crap.  Oh, but you aren't town.

I mean, at least give your final reads and stuff.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49  All

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.