Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  All

Author Topic: Why aren't *you* playing on Goko?  (Read 80884 times)

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
Re: Why aren't *you* playing on Goko?
« Reply #250 on: March 08, 2013, 02:36:32 pm »
+5

Having it better than Iso is simple: DO NOT LEAK ANY INFORMATION WHATSOEVER BEFORE THE GAME BEGINS (shouting for the hope Goko is listening: If you have some mathematical proof that some other method is better: It's wrong!)

The good thing about Goko that I do like is that you don't see what cards are coming up in pro games. I actually see that as an improvement over iso where you would see the kingdom in advance unless playing veto. While I am at it, I am also glad they don't have a veto mode.

Gveoniz

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +263
    • View Profile
Re: Why aren't *you* playing on Goko?
« Reply #251 on: March 09, 2013, 04:36:27 am »

I like Dominion, but do not have all expansions yet. And if I have the money, I think I would by them in real life first.

I also thought that computer games do not need to be as realistic as real life, I actually think that some simple game is funner than those realistic shooter. Especially when Dominion is a abstract game anyway. Those dramatic UI actually make me dizzy. I would rather have a simple text UI that can present the game well.

And Isotropic Dominion isn't embargoed yet, when Guko is not something that is strictly better than Iso Dominion because of lacking some features such as auto match I would not be playing it now.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  All

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 20 queries.