Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40  All

Author Topic: Blitz Mafia VII: Speaker for the Veterans (Town wins!)  (Read 92341 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: Blitz Mafia VII: Speaker for the Veterans (Day 1)
« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2012, 01:23:37 pm »

Insomniac, just listen to me for a minute.

Frisk and I are not both mafia. I know this for certain. I get that you don't. If you lynched me, then you would know what I already know: We are not both mafia. Fine.

So let's examine Frisk's plan from the perspective I have: I am Town. Okay, if Frisk is mafia, he advanced this plan to put the focus on Jimm, Eevee, sparky, and Grujah. If he's scum, this really hasn't been a worthwhile plan for him, because 2 of those 4 people ARE scum anyway. What was the point of all this?

So I must conclude he's not scum.

I understand that to you, it could look like both of us were scum. And if you lynched one of us, you would become unburdened of this notion. Do not lynch the other one afterward. Do you get what I am saying?
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 18, 2012, 01:23:50 pm »

wtf is going on with Frisk and Robz. to me it's likely at least one of them is scum, but I've no idea which is more likely.

It isn't me, but i'm very afraid that scumrobz is setting me up for a killing tomorrow.
so robz isn't an IC anymore?

If he isn't going to fight being lynched, then he's a moron.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 18, 2012, 01:25:19 pm »

Frisk and I are not both mafia. I know this for certain. I get that you don't. If you lynched me, then you would know what I already know: We are not both mafia. Fine.

So let's examine Frisk's plan from the perspective I have: I am Town. Okay, if Frisk is mafia, he advanced this plan to put the focus on Jimm, Eevee, sparky, and Grujah. If he's scum, this really hasn't been a worthwhile plan for him, because 2 of those 4 people ARE scum anyway. What was the point of all this?

I understand that to you, it could look like both of us were scum. And if you lynched one of us, you would become unburdened of this notion. Do not lynch the other one afterward. Do you get what I am saying?

Actually, this is more reasonable to me.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 18, 2012, 01:26:10 pm »

Robz, why are you sure about jimm and think I'm scum too?

Eevee, answer my question.   >:(
I did, I don't oppose the robz lynch. I don't think both frisk and robz are town, because that would be calling the scum team day1.. doesn't seem like the most likely explanation.

You have not. I asked for REASONS
EEVEE PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR REASONS.
Quote from: Donald X.
Posting begets posting.

Quote from: Asper
Donald X made me a design snob.

There is a sucker born every minute.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2012, 01:26:21 pm »

I don't see why robz would be a townread like that for anyone, but i just don't know which of them is more likely to be scum because of that. I've never been able to gut read robz at all, and I think he plays scum much like he plays town (doesn't lie or do anything too differently).

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: December 18, 2012, 01:26:34 pm »

I could see sparky being the final townie (maybe Grujah, I'm not super confident there).

But Jimm and Eevee are the ones pushing hardest in the direction the scum needs to push to win this game: find the scum between Frisk and Robz. This is the worst thing the town can do, because I am highly confident there is no scum between Robz and Frisk.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 18, 2012, 01:26:57 pm »

Remember Blitz 6? Remember the only people I voted for and made cases on that game? TheMunch and Shraeye my scum partners
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 18, 2012, 01:27:37 pm »

3 hours to deadline, let's focus everybody.
Posting begets posting.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 18, 2012, 01:28:38 pm »

I don't see why robz would be a townread like that for anyone, but i just don't know which of them is more likely to be scum because of that. I've never been able to gut read robz at all, and I think he plays scum much like he plays town (doesn't lie or do anything too differently).

You are not listening to me. Stop trying to "read" me or figure out "who is scummier", me or Frisk. I want you to agree, logically, that it is NOT the case that there is exactly one scum between Robz and Frisk. That would not make sense. I can see the case for it being a scum!Robz and scum!Frisk gambit. But if you lynch me--and don't get me wrong, I hope you don't!--don't say, "Well, it must be Frisk, then!"

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 18, 2012, 01:29:05 pm »

IM FINE WITH ANYONE BUT MYSELF.

robz wouldn't be my first pick. sparky would be, but it's all very close and yeah. i don't have any super information.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 18, 2012, 01:29:51 pm »

Whats giving me a nervous vibe about RobZ is that everyone who's looked at both of us is noncommittal, and then kindof FOS's over at me.

I don't know if this was just sheeping Insomniac, or being in trouble.

Sparky and Jimm made the most sense for me as RobZ scumbuddies, but RobZ's most recent essay looks townish to me, as if scum, he's still directing a ton of suspicion over at his mates in {grujah / sparky / jimmm / eevee} - and really as scum he'd want to just lynch me.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 18, 2012, 01:30:01 pm »

Remember Blitz 6? Remember the only people I voted for and made cases on that game? TheMunch and Shraeye my scum partners

Those were like fake cases. Frisk was not faking his conviction that we've narrowed the scum pool down to 4 people.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 18, 2012, 01:30:19 pm »

robz wouldn't be my first pick. sparky would be, but it's all very close and yeah. i don't have any super information.

Unvote

Vote: Eevee

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 18, 2012, 01:30:39 pm »

So yes, because of this and what I said earlier about the possibility of Robz and Frisk being scumbuddies, I would support a Mason-led Robz lynch.
Jim, this last bolded part seems like a hedge.  Would you support a Robz lynch if someone besides me or Insom was leading it?
Posting begets posting.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 18, 2012, 01:30:53 pm »

Unvote

Nope you can unvote we aren't voting yet.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 18, 2012, 01:31:59 pm »

Assignment #1: Grujah. Mistake-prone Grujah (what are vengekills?) is scum Grujah.

Funny how yesterday that SAME COMMENT made me a obvtown by your assessment.

Nice 1 grujah.

No it didn't. I was asking other people whether it should or not. Someone--SFS, I think--pointed out that he may have been coached to say this.
Robz, can you find me this post, where someone pointed out this potential coaching?
Posting begets posting.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 18, 2012, 01:32:28 pm »

Frisk
Robz
Eevee
Sparky
Grujah

ANSWER MY QUESTION I WANT REASONS

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 18, 2012, 01:32:40 pm »

So yes, because of this and what I said earlier about the possibility of Robz and Frisk being scumbuddies, I would support a Mason-led Robz lynch.
Jim, this last bolded part seems like a hedge.  Would you support a Robz lynch if someone besides me or Insom was leading it?

It's ultra-hedgy, and that's why I am fairly sold on Eevee and Jimm as scum. They are saying the exact wrong thing... "I don't know if Frisk or Robz is scummier, I guess we should kill this one... blah." That's horrible, because when they get it wrong, they'll point at the one they didn't lynch. And as I am desperately trying to establish, I think it's impossible (even from your perspective) that there is exactly one scum between Frisk and me.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 18, 2012, 01:33:02 pm »

robz, okay. that makes some sense actually.
I just don't understand what insanity could make them
both so sure about each other as townies. also the fact that when it seems too good to be true, t usually is. finding all the scum day1.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 18, 2012, 01:33:55 pm »

Robz additional question, please describe your thoughts on LaLL

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: December 18, 2012, 01:35:31 pm »

I would certainly have a harder time of it if confirmed Townies were giving him as much credit as Frisk is. I think Frisk is more likely scum (although after Robz' outburst I might reconsider that, and I wouldn't consider Robz particularly Towny anyway), but I have to take into account that two more experienced Townies working together will probably be better at reading people than me. I'm sorry, I can't give you anything stronger than that, because I just don't have it.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 18, 2012, 01:36:21 pm »

Assignment #1: Grujah. Mistake-prone Grujah (what are vengekills?) is scum Grujah.

Funny how yesterday that SAME COMMENT made me a obvtown by your assessment.

Nice 1 grujah.

No it didn't. I was asking other people whether it should or not. Someone--SFS, I think--pointed out that he may have been coached to say this.
Robz, can you find me this post, where someone pointed out this potential coaching?
Let me be more forceful: Robz, please find me the post where someone pointed out this potential coaching. (That's the stick, here's the carrot:)

It may grant you a stay of execution.  (Plus you don't seem to need any time to argue against your lynch.)
Posting begets posting.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 18, 2012, 01:36:46 pm »

Unvote

Nope you can unvote we aren't voting yet.

(i was already voting eevee, i just wanted more emphasis on his completely disconnected behavior)

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 18, 2012, 01:37:55 pm »

Robz additional question, please describe your thoughts on LaLL

Not relevant to this game, because we have better information to go off of: that 3 of the 4 scum are in the pool of Jimm, Eevee, sparky, grujah. Also, it's harder to discern scum!lurking in Blitz games. Although it did give you away last game. I'm just less disposed to rely on it here.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 18, 2012, 01:38:09 pm »

Frisk you still havent answered my question. And Eevee is barring a huge slip or something not a lynch that Im going to let happen today.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40  All

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 20 queries.