Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Remake vs Horse Traders/Apprentice: did I play this right?  (Read 1000 times)

PerdHapley

• Thief
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
Remake vs Horse Traders/Apprentice: did I play this right?
« on: September 05, 2011, 06:56:26 pm »

This is an interesting game I played a couple days ago that I've been thinking about a lot: http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20110903-223705-cb05ebf4.html

We both have some pretty lucky turns in this game and end it quickly (13 turns) in a tie, and I'm left wondering just what the best strategy is here. Would I have lost this game without my amazing turn 4/5 remake draws? Did we both make the correct move in ignoring Familiar here (seems to me like it would be much too slow)? How would you guys have played this?

chesskidnate

• Salvager
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
Re: Remake vs Horse Traders/Apprentice: did I play this right?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 07:42:44 pm »

well, if you're going to buy apprentice my opinion would be that moneylender would be better opening with because It'll probably be stronger at trashing coppers than remake and you'll probably be wanting your apprentice to trash the estates anyway.
Johnny psych profile- I want to prove the weak is strong and vice-versa... which means I build an engine with sticks and stones to watch it fail...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.