Dominion > Dominion General Discussion

Interview with Donald X.

<< < (1124/1127) > >>

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: Will(ow|iam) on March 28, 2024, 07:27:40 pm ---What's your favorite kind of strategy in Dominion? (e.g. trying to draw all of your cards in your deck every turn, noticing 2 cards that synergize too well with each other and using almost-exclusively those, etc.)

What portion of boards do you want that kind of strategy to be viable?

--- End quote ---
My favorite thing is for something exotic to come up, some experience I haven't had before, didn't know about. I'd like that to always happen! In all of my games, and also all games that aren't mine.

NoMoreFun:
Cornucopia-Guilds 2E has a few more obscure or archaic names for cards - Footpad, Housecarl, Demesne, Coronet. Did you seek out lesser known words and is it something you'll be doing more moving ahead?

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: NoMoreFun on March 30, 2024, 10:47:50 pm ---Cornucopia-Guilds 2E has a few more obscure or archaic names for cards - Footpad, Housecarl, Demesne, Coronet. Did you seek out lesser known words and is it something you'll be doing more moving ahead?

--- End quote ---
They're fun once in a while. I don't try to have a bunch of them or anything, and didn't there, but then I also try to name cards things that cards aren't already named.

StrangerSon712:
From CoolKid1182 in the Discord: “Base having such poor payload is too bad because it sort of teaches the idea that you should buy treasures/golds as payload.” What do you think of that?

What’s your favorite April Fool’s DomBot feature so far?

segura:

--- Quote from: StrangerSon712 on April 02, 2024, 06:50:36 pm ---From CoolKid1182 in the Discord: “Base having such poor payload is too bad because it sort of teaches the idea that you should buy treasures/golds as payload.”

--- End quote ---
Base game has 4 Peddlers with Market, Vassal, Poacher and Merchant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version