Dominion > Dominion General Discussion

Interview with Donald X.

<< < (617/1127) > >>

werothegreat:
Is Jessi J a new name for Jessica Cox, or are they a new artist for Empires?

jamfamsam:
My mind tried to come up with an explanation for why Royal Blacksmith is out of order. I thought maybe it had a different name until very late and then just replaced the name but not the layout. Is there anything to this, or is it just a weird thing?

Mic Qsenoch:

--- Quote from: jamfamsam on June 11, 2016, 01:23:47 pm ---My mind tried to come up with an explanation for why Royal Blacksmith is out of order. I thought maybe it had a different name until very late and then just replaced the name but not the layout. Is there anything to this, or is it just a weird thing?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Donald X. on June 09, 2016, 08:15:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: J Reggie on June 09, 2016, 08:07:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: bedlam on June 09, 2016, 08:03:55 pm ---My question is, if all the cards are listed in alphabetical order, then why is Royal Blacksmith found where it is?

--- End quote ---

Probably so that no card notes would span two pages.

--- End quote ---
But then why is it in the wrong place on the inlay?

We didn't think that art looked "Old."

--- End quote ---

enfynet:
Have there been any other instances of the card name changing to reflect the artwork?

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: Seprix on June 11, 2016, 12:28:45 pm ---Also, real question: In what ways did you consider 'breaking dominion rules' for specific cards?

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure I understand the question.

I intentionally break any rule that I can get a good card out of breaking. The main set breaks "you can only play one Action card a turn" and so on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version