Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 66  All

Author Topic: Mafia Game Index  (Read 142227 times)

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Game Index
« Reply #775 on: April 24, 2013, 09:41:19 pm »

So, thinking about it now, I'm gonna have to drop out of the hosting queue I think. I'll be traveling for almost all of June, and won't really be able to put the time into it.

I'm happy to turn the game over to anyone who wants to take it, though.

Cuzz, I'll drop you lower in the queue for now.

Raerae, you are up next.
Next after me, or actually next. Because I could open signups for Donner Party right now if-needed.

RMM8 is next to start and is open for sign ups already.  Did you not want to run it anymore?

Also, since Gru is switching to normal, we should wait for his to get going.

His was already a normal game...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 24, 2013, 09:51:05 pm »

So, thinking about it now, I'm gonna have to drop out of the hosting queue I think. I'll be traveling for almost all of June, and won't really be able to put the time into it.

Raerae, you are up next.
Next after me, or actually next. Because I could open signups for Donner Party right now if-needed.

RMM8 is next to start and is open for sign ups already.  Did you not want to run it anymore?

Also, since Gru is switching to normal, we should wait for his to get going.

His was already a normal game...

I meant normal normal.  Not second chance anymore.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 24, 2013, 11:03:34 pm »

Raerae, you are up next.

No I do, but the setup hasn't been finalized and I thought we we're going to let Jimmmmm jump ahead.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 25, 2013, 07:01:07 am »

Also, a co-mod or two might be nice.

I'll help.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 25, 2013, 05:14:24 pm »

Also, a co-mod or two might be nice.

I'll help.
cool, I'll send you the setup.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: April 25, 2013, 09:23:38 pm »

I see there are a lot of games (or at least more than I usually see) open for sign-ups.  How many of these games are normal/will be open at the same time as MG?  Not to be a pain, but I really don't want to compete with four other similar games.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 25, 2013, 09:36:22 pm »

I see there are a lot of games (or at least more than I usually see) open for sign-ups.  How many of these games are normal/will be open at the same time as MG?  Not to be a pain, but I really don't want to compete with four other similar games.

I think the only normal game open for signups is Grujah's game. I would suggest opening yours when Grujah's starts.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 25, 2013, 09:40:17 pm »

I think the only normal game open for signups is Grujah's game. I would suggest opening yours when Grujah's starts.

I appreciate the input/information.  I have to admit, I'm a bit of a fool about the f.ds naming system and mafia game guidelines without that shraeye guy around to answer my questions whenever they pop up.  I'll have stuff ready to go soonish.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 25, 2013, 09:44:30 pm »

This link helped a lot when I was modding my two games. There are a lot of sublinks that aren't super useful, but most are if you want to peruse them.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 25, 2013, 10:51:27 pm »

Oh yeah I'm signing up for a BRMM game (can't decide if its BM or role madness, so it's both!)
Just reposting this so it gets put on the list and not lost in all the other game discussion
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 25, 2013, 11:19:23 pm »

Oh yeah I'm signing up for a BRMM game (can't decide if its BM or role madness, so it's both!)
Just reposting this so it gets put on the list and not lost in all the other game discussion

Pick one.  It can't be both.  It just defaults to BM if it includes bastard elements.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 25, 2013, 11:26:20 pm »

It can't? Well, it's got some strange powerroles and events similar to Ozle's game. I adapted this from a RL version that I have. RMM or BM?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 25, 2013, 11:27:50 pm »

It can't? Well, it's got some strange powerroles and events similar to Ozle's game. I adapted this from a RL version that I have. RMM or BM?

does it just have strange power roles? If so it is RMMM. Or does it manipulate the rules in someway? Then it is BM.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 25, 2013, 11:28:48 pm »

Well then, that's just one more RMM game to add to the list!

And, sorry if this is bugging you ash about my constant corrections to the OP, but Insom's blitz game has started and his bm game is open for signups.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 25, 2013, 11:47:21 pm »

I think it's caught up now.

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 25, 2013, 11:55:02 pm »

You know what, I think by the time all the games in the upcoming games queue are over I'll be able to mod.  I might as well say it now.  I'm planning on running two normal games and two BM games in the near future (and one in the far future (say ~1 year), so don't put it on).  I won't say anything about the BM games, but the first normal game I want to be a simple, open setup (maybe even a newbie game) and then another more complicated game.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 26, 2013, 12:44:49 am »

Added Drunk Mafia to the completed games list.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 26, 2013, 08:45:55 am »

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 26, 2013, 05:14:37 pm »

And, sorry if this is bugging you ash about my constant corrections to the OP, but Insom's blitz game has started and his bm game is open for signups.

RMM and BM form a sort of Venn Diagram.  You can have RMM that is not bastard, and you can have BM that is not role madness.  However, most BM involves role madness.  If a game is both BM and RMM, then you call it BM because it trumps.

Since you were thinking it would be both, it should probably be BM.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 26, 2013, 05:16:42 pm »

RMM and BM form a sort of Venn Diagram.  You can have RMM that is not bastard, and you can have BM that is not role madness.  However, most BM involves role madness.  If a game is both BM and RMM, then you call it BM because it trumps.

Now thinking about it, it doesn't mess with the rules (well, some of the events do) but i don't know. Keep it as RMM for now and maybe ehalc wants to look things over and maybe comod?

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: April 26, 2013, 05:24:12 pm »

I think I will be done modding for a while after BMIX.  f.ds is such a time sink... :P

sudgy

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 26, 2013, 05:31:26 pm »

Now thinking about it, it doesn't mess with the rules (well, some of the events do) but i don't know. Keep it as RMM for now and maybe ehalc wants to look things over and maybe comod?

If there's some things that mess with the rules at all, call it BM.  I was imagining up a setup for RMM but then realized it involved me lying a bit, so that one will have to be BM when the time comes for it.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 26, 2013, 05:36:31 pm »

My game (not the SoC one) is listed as RMM unless some vet who looks it over says it should be otherwise.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 26, 2013, 05:37:58 pm »

My game (not the SoC one) is listed as RMM unless some vet who looks it over says it should be otherwise.

I am happy to look over anything that might be RMM or BM as I don't generally play those setups anyways.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 26, 2013, 05:45:58 pm »

I am happy to look over anything that might be RMM or BM as I don't generally play those setups anyways.

I will PM you a doc then of powers and events.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 66  All

Page created in 2.297 seconds with 19 queries.