Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 66  All

Author Topic: Mafia Game Index  (Read 142233 times)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Game Index
« Reply #675 on: April 04, 2013, 12:28:53 am »

On a lighter note:

I have a silly little idea for a RMM game, one I may possibly switch out for the Disney game (I honestly don't think there is THAT much design space there... I have a hard time thinking of characters that are worthy of PRs). Probably will be called "QT Madness" and will focus heavily on QTs.

It'll have Masons, Neighborizers, and all that fun QT stuff. Should be pretty exciting!

Were you around for the early BM games?  Did you look into the Robzifying game?
I was not, but I read the old games. Do you think this would be too similar to host another one? This one would be a lot stricter, but that could be a bad thing.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 04, 2013, 01:53:46 am »

Nah, just curious.  The Robzifying game had a lot of QT madness too.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 06, 2013, 10:03:38 am »

I've re-evaluated what I want to for my next game, which brings it a lot closer to being ready. Storing some ideas for another time. I'm not 100% ready to get feedback from future co-mods, but I'm not far off. Any volunteers?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 06, 2013, 02:33:43 pm »

I've re-evaluated what I want to for my next game, which brings it a lot closer to being ready. Storing some ideas for another time. I'm not 100% ready to get feedback from future co-mods, but I'm not far off. Any volunteers?
I might be able to.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 06, 2013, 02:42:40 pm »

I volunteer as tribute.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 06, 2013, 03:14:56 pm »

I volunteer as tribute.
But you're already modding two games right now. I would actually really like to be the comod.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 06, 2013, 03:21:01 pm »

I volunteer as tribute.
But you're already modding two games right now. I would actually really like to be the comod.
He can have multiple :P

But yeah, you've got a point. I'll step down.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 06, 2013, 03:45:09 pm »

So, when are we going to start a new newbie game?  I'm wanting my first game I mod to be a simple open (or semi-open) setup, so I could mod that one if you guys are okay with waiting until Grujah's game is over...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 09, 2013, 02:05:38 am »

So it looks like Arch is postponing his game, allowing me to jump in front of him. I just have a couple of things to sort out before I'm ready for co-mod feedback, and if all goes well I'll open signups in the next couple of days. I've got mail-mi as a co-mod which is great, and I'd also love someone more experienced than either of us to look thing over as well, regardless of whether or not you want to co-mod. Galz, yuma, or any other vet who won't be playing.

Just as a mini-spoiler, it will be a game of Mafia, but with another element added on, which I'm hoping people will find interesting.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 09, 2013, 05:42:11 am »

How would people feel about me taking over RMM6?  I was an English major in college and focused on Shakey in the lit portion of my degree, so I think I could do it justice.  I get the feeling Volt isn't coming back to do it...

I'd bump LotR2 back for awhile in favor of it, if folks want Shakespeare mafia to happen.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 09, 2013, 08:26:15 am »

So it looks like Arch is postponing his game, allowing me to jump in front of him. I just have a couple of things to sort out before I'm ready for co-mod feedback, and if all goes well I'll open signups in the next couple of days. I've got mail-mi as a co-mod which is great, and I'd also love someone more experienced than either of us to look thing over as well, regardless of whether or not you want to co-mod. Galz, yuma, or any other vet who won't be playing.

Just as a mini-spoiler, it will be a game of Mafia, but with another element added on, which I'm hoping people will find interesting.

I would be happy to look anything over and since this is a RMMM game won't be participating. I kinda fail as a co-mod since I am often not on during peak times of activity, but would be happy to give advice or anything else that is needed

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 09, 2013, 08:27:12 am »

How would people feel about me taking over RMM6?  I was an English major in college and focused on Shakey in the lit portion of my degree, so I think I could do it justice.  I get the feeling Volt isn't coming back to do it...

I'd bump LotR2 back for awhile in favor of it, if folks want Shakespeare mafia to happen.

I think this would be fine. I know people have tried to contact volt previously with no success, but I would suggest you do so as well asking him if it is ok to take it over. Give him a week to respond and then go from there?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 09, 2013, 08:27:35 am »

I would be happy to look anything over and since this is a RMMM game won't be participating. I kinda fail as a co-mod since I am often not on during peak times of activity, but would be happy to give advice or anything else that is needed

Thanks, much appreciated.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 10, 2013, 12:44:15 am »

You should check out BMIX, currently in day 3.  It is hilarious.  I mean, the first two days were kind of slow, but day 3 has been insanity.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 10, 2013, 06:12:08 pm »

I agree. I'm dead and I'm loving watching it anyways.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: April 10, 2013, 06:31:40 pm »

I agree. I'm dead and I'm loving watching it anyways.
Some crazy stuff goin on.

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #691 on: April 10, 2013, 06:56:56 pm »

Hey now....
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 11, 2013, 07:38:52 pm »

Hey now....

I cannot hear/read this statement without thinking of this:

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #693 on: April 11, 2013, 10:35:39 pm »

Hey now....

I cannot hear/read this statement without thinking of this:

Hey....now....
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 14, 2013, 06:42:07 pm »

I think this would be fine. I know people have tried to contact volt previously with no success, but I would suggest you do so as well asking him if it is ok to take it over. Give him a week to respond and then go from there?

I didn't hear back from Volt; I've reopened the game here (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7847.0) but ONLY for sign-ups and set-up.  I'm going to base it off of input, like Volt planned to.  Game won't start until after Jimmmmm's.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 17, 2013, 01:12:46 am »

Only one ongoing game currently in Day...

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 17, 2013, 05:19:52 am »

Only one ongoing game currently in Day...

Yes, I think perhaps it is time to move another game toward the signup phase?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 17, 2013, 05:48:24 am »

Okay, I'll open mine up tomorrow.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 17, 2013, 05:51:59 pm »

When are more people going to sign up for Grujah's...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 18, 2013, 12:31:30 pm »

When I've finished writing the paper I'm working on.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 66  All

Page created in 1.786 seconds with 19 queries.