Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 68  All

Author Topic: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Mafia Wins!)  (Read 166158 times)

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIV: The Chicken Curse of the Sea Hags (Day 3)
« Reply #1450 on: November 01, 2012, 05:35:54 pm »

I can talk again! Why did we all stop voting Insomniac?
I stopped because I'm scum

FTFY
Oh yeah, thanks for fixing that for me.  How super productive and useful.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: November 01, 2012, 05:37:06 pm »

Vote: Insomniac
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: November 01, 2012, 05:37:22 pm »

I can talk again! Why did we all stop voting Insomniac?
I stopped because I'm scum

FTFY
Oh yeah, thanks for fixing that for me.  How super productive and useful.

Well do you plan on contributing today at all? Or just sheeping every single case that gets posted?

Insom posts anti-grujah case
  shraeye in next post votes grujah
Cuzz posts anti-insom case
   shraeye in next post votes insom
Cuzz posts anti-arche case
   shraeye in next post votes archetype
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: November 01, 2012, 05:40:24 pm »

AND YOU Jo. Your better than this, your not a chicken you can contribute too, you don't have to just vote for your biggest scum read.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: November 01, 2012, 05:42:50 pm »

Hm, looks like Asher put me as his lowest scum read. This doesn't make me look good. :P

Pearl Diver, don't tell who you are. Eevee, if you are indeed the Pearl Diver, what results have you gathered.

I could see Grujah being scum. IIRC, Asher didnt get on the Grujah wagon, and he doesn't seem like the kind of person to throw his buddy under the bus.

Vote: Grujah

Quick Town reads: Cuzz, Yuma, Shraeye, Eevee (if no one counterclaims)
Scum reads: Grujah and Captain_Frisk
A bit neutral on everyone else

The bolded parts seems to demonstrate a lack of knowledge of the game-state and make no sense at all. a. Pearl diver is not an investigative role, b. Eevee already claimed pearl diver, c. You ask the pearl diver to not reveal himself, while asking Eevee to give information if he is pearl diver. These requests are incompatible. And finally d. Arch continues his D2 tunneling of dead confirmed-townie Frisk, later claiming this was a mistake.

This post on its own could be evidence of scum or bad town play, but Archetype's lurky behavior in general (and the ash defense) has been seeming quite scummy to me anyway.

Vote: Archetype
[/ quote]
yes, the PD and C_F issue were both me just being ignorant.

I don't have a firm reason why not to vote Asher, I just found the case on him weak.

Still think that Grujah is scum. Hopefully you all will peruse this If I get lynched.
Town read on Shraeye and Eevee, town read on Cuzz starting to diminish.

Is there anyone in this game who won't vote for themselves?   :P

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: November 01, 2012, 05:44:00 pm »

Hm, looks like Asher put me as his lowest scum read. This doesn't make me look good. :P

Pearl Diver, don't tell who you are. Eevee, if you are indeed the Pearl Diver, what results have you gathered.

I could see Grujah being scum. IIRC, Asher didnt get on the Grujah wagon, and he doesn't seem like the kind of person to throw his buddy under the bus.

The bolded parts seems to demonstrate a lack of knowledge of the game-state and make no sense at all. a. Pearl diver is not an investigative role, b. Eevee already claimed pearl diver, c. You ask the pearl diver to not reveal himself, while asking Eevee to give information if he is pearl diver. These requests are incompatible. And finally d. Arch continues his D2 tunneling of dead confirmed-townie Frisk, later claiming this was a mistake.

This post on its own could be evidence of scum or bad town play, but Archetype's lurky behavior in general (and the ash defense) has been seeming quite scummy to me anyway.

[/ quote]
yes, the PD and C_F issue were both me just being ignorant.

I don't have a firm reason why not to vote Asher, I just found the case on him weak.

Still think that Grujah is scum. Hopefully you all will peruse this If I get lynched.
Town read on Shraeye and Eevee, town read on Cuzz starting to diminish.

Is there anyone in this game who won't vote for themselves?   :P
Yes, Archetype, I believe you accidently voted for yourself when you made the mistake quoting in your last post.  You should probably unvote unless you also intend to play the "i'll vote for myself" defense.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: November 01, 2012, 05:44:36 pm »

Hammertime? :P

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: November 01, 2012, 05:46:14 pm »

Chicken.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: November 01, 2012, 05:46:29 pm »

Chicken.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: November 01, 2012, 05:46:41 pm »

I've had a scummy read on Insom ALL DAY. He's been almost too bold with the self votes and the apparent willingness to be lynch. It just feels like the sort of counterintuitive but effective scum play I can totally imagine from him.

And then yesterday he tried to derail the ashersky lynch at the last minute. He's been brash and hostile and ... I'm just pretty sure he's scum. It could be confirmation bias at this point, but it's a strong read.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: November 01, 2012, 05:47:09 pm »

Chicken Vote: Archetype

Mafia Record:

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: November 01, 2012, 05:47:49 pm »

I've had a scummy read on Insom ALL DAY. He's been almost too bold with the self votes and the apparent willingness to be lynch. It just feels like the sort of counterintuitive but effective scum play I can totally imagine from him.

And then yesterday he tried to derail the ashersky lynch at the last minute. He's been brash and hostile and ... I'm just pretty sure he's scum. It could be confirmation bias at this point, but it's a strong read.

As always your wrong Jo. but thank you for actually contributing. Do you need to go read M12 again where I was completely different.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: November 01, 2012, 05:48:08 pm »

And by ALL DAY I mean ALL GAME. Sorry. Was that the hammer?

He/him

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: November 01, 2012, 05:48:28 pm »

No Galz was already there.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: November 01, 2012, 05:49:16 pm »

Unvote I guess.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: November 01, 2012, 05:49:23 pm »

Also I dont think Jorbles is making Archetype vote for himself over a quoting fail

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: November 01, 2012, 05:49:46 pm »

Oh and Vote:Grujah

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: November 01, 2012, 05:50:52 pm »

Chicken
Chicken chicken chicken chicken
Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
Chicken

Chicken Vote: Insomniac

Chicken Vote: Archetype

Mafia Record:

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: November 01, 2012, 05:53:42 pm »

Also I dont think Jorbles is making Archetype vote for himself over a quoting fail

But that would be hilarious.

He/him

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: November 01, 2012, 05:55:20 pm »

But that would be hilarious.
Not for me :P

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: November 01, 2012, 05:56:52 pm »

No, Galzria was already voting for Archetype. My previous post, was mostly to remind people to be more careful before posting, and a little bit mod-trolling.  :D

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: November 01, 2012, 05:59:19 pm »

Cuzz/Galz/Shraeye on Archetype

+1 Robz suspected Archetype
+1 CF suspected Archetype
+1 Shraeye not on Robz lynch

-1 Cuzz/Galz not on ash lynch
-1 Shraeye is super scummy
-1 Galz on Robz Lynch

Net 0.  :-\

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: November 01, 2012, 06:00:50 pm »

I have no read on Archetype right now. What's the case there?

He/him

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: November 01, 2012, 06:01:07 pm »

Also do you really think ash would have put his scumbuddy at the bottom of his suspicion list?

Yes, I absolutely do. I also think scum Arch would adamantly say "I don't like the Ash lynch, we should lynch Frisk, Galz, or Eevee instead".

I also note that he was a very high suspect of both Robz AND CF, for very different reasons.

I'll be putting a full case together with quotes later on the plethora of things that have stood out in his posts.

And speaking of posts, there's been a whopping total of 39. Next lowest is Yuma, at 57, then Joth/Shraeye/Cuzz at nearly double Arch's, in their 70's.

at least half of jos have to be simply chickenvoting for the person he's already voting for :P

Well, the poor guy has been a chicken for like half the game. Which makes Archetype's post count in comparison all the more damning.

Archetype: you still have yet to explain your opposition to the ashersky lynch. Opposing a scum lynch isn't necessarily scummy in and of itself since only scum knows scum for sure, but to do so without reason or explanation is suspicious.

While I'm on Archetype, I find this post really odd (emphasis added):

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: November 01, 2012, 06:02:05 pm »

Vote: shraeye

He is not making huge analysis but sheeping instead.
Not town shra.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 68  All

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 19 queries.