Archive > Dominion: Dark Ages Previews

Discussion for The Secret History of Dark Ages

(1/9) > >>

theory:
Link to the secret history here: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=4318.0

GendoIkari:
Awesome that you named Counterfeit! How did that come about?

theory:
The card was originally named Supplies as a placeholder and DXV wanted a better name for it.  I suggested Counterfeit and it stuck. 

This was incidentally pretty much my main contribution.  I didn't do a ton of playtesting, and most of what I did do was "Yep, this works well."  Also, a lot of really smart people were working on it, so most cards already had really good names/mechanics/etc.  Counterfeit was the only one that I thought of before someone else.

Robz888:

--- Quote from: theory on August 23, 2012, 03:50:57 pm ---The card was originally named Supplies as a placeholder and DXV wanted a better name for it.  I suggested Counterfeit and it stuck. 

This was incidentally pretty much my main contribution.  I didn't do a ton of playtesting, and most of what I did do was "Yep, this works well."  Also, a lot of really smart people were working on it, so most cards already had really good names/mechanics/etc.  Counterfeit was the only one that I thought of before someone else.

--- End quote ---

I think you deserve a Sir Theory card. Too bad it would get progressively worse when stacked...  ;)

Kirian:

--- Quote from: theory on August 23, 2012, 03:50:57 pm ---The card was originally named Supplies as a placeholder and DXV wanted a better name for it.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version