Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Dominion Complete Annotated Rules FAQs  (Read 2523 times)

whaleyland

• Steward
  • Grr...
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
    • Whaleyland
Dominion Complete Annotated Rules FAQs
« on: August 22, 2012, 03:22:54 am »
+2

Greetings Dominion fans,

I am just about ready to release my Dominion Complete Annotated Rules, version 2.5, but would first like to ask people if there are any additional FAQ items answered by Donald X. that are not currently included in the document. I added virtually everything written in the "Complete and All-Encompassing Dominion FAQ" in version 2.1 and a few items from that have now appeared in the official rules, but I would love to add any additional items if there are some.

In addition, since Donald frequents this site...frequently...if you have FAQs that are not addressed in the card descriptions, official rules documents, or above-mentioned FAQ series, please post them here to get quick and timely responses that I can include in my document. I plan to upload my rules within a day of Donald posting his Secret History of Dark Ages, so act now!

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +6125
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
Re: Dominion Complete Annotated Rules FAQs
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 10:13:42 am »

I assume you read through all the BoM rules qusetions and such in the Dark Ages forum? 

whaleyland

• Steward
  • Grr...
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
    • Whaleyland
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 12:48:28 pm »

I'm still relatively new to these forums and am not sure what "BoM" refers to. Regarding the Dark Ages forums, I was rather hoping someone else had the time to sift through Donald's responses because I do not have the time anymore. It's okay if no one does, but it was just a hope.

I did just discover (on the homepage, go figure) the Bible of Donald X. which I will look through and see if anything should go in the document. I've been considering again adding the non-errata regarding Throne Room and the one other card that should have been written as "You may". I had them as officially errata in version 2.0, I believe, until I was told that Donald explicitly stated there was no official errata, at which point I removed the comment entirely. Perhaps that should return to the footnotes.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +9187
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 12:54:06 pm »

BoM = Band of Misfits, one of the new cards.

Jeebus

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jeebus
  • Respect: +1642
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 01:49:40 am »
+1

I have now updated the Complete and All-Encompassing Dominion FAQ with everything from Dark Ages.
As before I've looked through all posts by Donald to find any rulings or special explanations.

http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Complete_and_All-Encompassing_Dominion_FAQ
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 02:50:51 am by Jeebus »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.