Advertisements > Advertisements

ultimate game storage solution on Kickstarter?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Young Nick:
Oh baby, an official storage solution? Tell me soon or else I'm gonna have to go buy those lame-o baseball card boxes for efficient storage.

Beyond Awesome:
If RGG gets involved then that will be awesome! An official Dominion storage option would be incredible!

D Bo:

--- Quote from: Young Nick on August 20, 2012, 10:50:04 pm ---Oh baby, an official storage solution? Tell me soon or else I'm gonna have to go buy those lame-o baseball card boxes for efficient storage.

--- End quote ---

I was hesitant about the "lame-o baseball card box" myself but I found one in my basement that was about 15 years old and it's worked perfectly. Should even have enough for Dark Ages and Guilds. And there are so many variations out there on the dividers that you can find one that fits your liking and actually makes it look a bit more aesthetically-pleasing. Of course, I'm cheap so I didn't want to pony up the cash for someone else's product.

Kirian:
Tempting... but $170?  That's a bit much, especially sight-unseen.  Actually, that's more than a bit much.

Captain_Frisk:

--- Quote from: Kirian on August 21, 2012, 10:24:52 am ---Tempting... but $170?  That's a bit much, especially sight-unseen.  Actually, that's more than a bit much.

--- End quote ---

I understand that molds are expensive and all that, but there's no way they are raising 750,000.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version